PDA

View Full Version : Yet another yoyo.com deal- Wheely Bugs for $25!

happymom
11-28-2011, 11:45 PM
This was mentioned in the other thread, but its such a great deal it should have its own thread!

Thanks to Minnifer for figuring out that the codes stack, and to ahisma for figuring out that it works on Wheely bugs.

You can stack 2 codes on Yoyo.com to get the small wheely bug for only $25.20. The large wheely bugs are all out of stock, except the mouse.

For the codes, first enter YOYO40 to get 40% off. Then enter 30BATTLE to get additional 30% off. Shipping is free.

HTHS!

sf333
11-28-2011, 11:47 PM
I ordered a small wheely bug and was not charged shipping. I think the site goes off of pre-discount prices to determine shipping charges.

happymom
11-28-2011, 11:48 PM
I ordered a small wheely bug and was not charged shipping. I think the site goes off of pre-discount prices to determine shipping charges.

Oh, you're right! I'll edit my post.

etaylor75
11-28-2011, 11:56 PM
Awesome!! Thanks :)

kellij
11-29-2011, 12:09 AM
I also went through ebates for 2% back and used my American Express after registering for that gift chain thing.

zukeypur
11-29-2011, 12:13 AM
I just got the small ladybug. So excited!!!!

FooMama
11-29-2011, 12:17 AM
This was mentioned in the other thread, but its such a great deal it should have its own thread!

Thanks to Minnifer for figuring out that the codes stack, and to ahisma for figuring out that it works on Wheely bugs.

You can stack 2 codes on Yoyo.com to get the small wheely bug for only $25.20. The large wheely bugs are all out of stock, except the mouse.

For the codes, first enter YOYO40 to get 40% off. Then enter 30BATTLE to get additional 30% off. Shipping is free.

HTHS!

I tried both codes for a Radio Flyer ride-on and could only apply the 40% discount. It gave me a message about "You need to purchase at least one item from a winning brand to qualify for promotion 30BATTLE."

Any idea which toys qualify? tia!

nc_hope
11-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Thank you!!! The small bee has been in my Amazon cart for quite a while waiting for a price drop!

Green22
11-29-2011, 12:23 AM
TY for posting!

happymom
11-29-2011, 12:24 AM
I tried both codes for a Radio Flyer ride-on and could only apply the 40% discount. It gave me a message about "You need to purchase at least one item from a winning brand to qualify for promotion 30BATTLE."

Any idea which toys qualify? tia!

Search 30battle- whatever toys show up should qualify for both. Just enter the yoyo40 first.

zukeypur
11-29-2011, 12:36 AM
FYI, you might call them if the one you're wanting is out of stock and see if they will note the account to honor the 40% off when they get them back in.

FooMama
11-29-2011, 12:40 AM

HTHS!

Maybe they replenished their stock because I just bought the large mouse--and then I saw that the other large ones are available too! Cow, Bee, Ladybug...

I found them by clicking on the categories buttons--something like ride-ons?

HTH

FooMama
11-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Search 30battle- whatever toys show up should qualify for both. Just enter the yoyo40 first.

Thanks!

jgenie
11-29-2011, 12:45 AM
Are these an indoor only toy?

mum-to-be
11-29-2011, 12:48 AM

I wouldn't use it outside. They are on the small side though, and not ugly to look at.

Minnifer
11-29-2011, 12:52 AM
Maybe they replenished their stock because I just bought the large mouse--and then I saw that the other large ones are available too! Cow, Bee, Ladybug...

HTH

Hmmm, even when I go in that way they still all show OOS - am I doing something wrong?

happymom
11-29-2011, 12:52 AM

HTH

I don't know, they show as out of stock for me. Maybe you were seeing the small ones?

Minnifer
11-29-2011, 01:17 AM
OK, so would it be crazy for me to buy a small 6 mos ahead for DS's 1st bday???:bouncy:

happymom
11-29-2011, 01:17 AM
OK, so would it be crazy for me to buy a small 6 mos ahead for DS's 1st bday???:bouncy:

Totally not! I would do it in a heartbeat. I think you'll be glad you did!

mominma
11-29-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks so much! Just ordered one for DS2!

mum-to-be
11-29-2011, 01:24 AM

It is the perfect 1st birthday present!

cairo06
11-29-2011, 01:41 AM
Thank you for posting! Just got one for my niece.

smiles33
11-29-2011, 01:46 AM
Thank you!!! I wish I could've gotten the large one since my girls are 2 and 5 but it's s great deal and I just couldn't resist.

Minnifer
11-29-2011, 01:54 AM
Oh poop, the system is on to me and no matter how I try to log in/pay, won't let yoyo40 go through again. Now I'm annoyed at myself for testing the code this evening b/c it was working at first (even though I had used it to buy something earlier today; maybe b/c I was using a different computer at home), but stopped working once I deleted the item I was using to test it. Guess I took one for the BBB team ;)

It is the perfect 1st birthday present!

Yep, that's what I was thinking, esp since it's hard to come up with new/different things b/c DD has so much stuff that DS will never really "need" anything. Bummer - guess it wasn't meant to be :nodno:

happymom
11-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Oh poop, the system is on to me and no matter how I try to log in/pay, won't let yoyo40 go through again. Now I'm annoyed at myself for testing the code this evening b/c it was working at first (even though I had used it to buy something earlier today), but stopped working once I deleted the item I was using to test it. Guess I took one for the BBB team ;)

Yep, that's what I was thinking, esp since it's hard to come up with new/different things b/c DD has so much stuff that DS will never really "need" anything. Bummer - guess it wasn't meant to be :nodno:

Do you have a friend or family member you can call and ask to order for you? Then you can pay them back.

louisaho
11-29-2011, 02:02 AM
I also went through ebates for 2% back and used my American Express after registering for that gift chain thing.

I bought a small wheely bug, and with the Amex gift chain thing, within minutes I received an email for a $20 American express gift card!

Minnifer
11-29-2011, 02:17 AM
Do you have a friend or family member you can call and ask to order for you? Then you can pay them back.

In theory, my mom, but she already thinks I have a spending issue (imagine that!) plus it's 1:15 am and even though she's a late owl and definitely still awake I worry she'll now think I'm certifiable, LOL...

mum-to-be
11-29-2011, 02:45 AM
In theory, my mom, but she already thinks I have a spending issue (imagine that!) plus it's 1:15 am and even though she's a late owl and definitely still awake I worry she'll now think I'm certifiable, LOL...

Better yet, let your mom get the deal and she can give your DD the wheely bug.

Kaylee31
11-29-2011, 02:52 AM
DH & I both have Diaper accounts, but it wouldn't let me apply the 40% off the 2nd time even under a different acct. So I cleared my history, and changed my shipping address to my parent's house and was then able to apply the code. (I paid with my PP acct. for both orders). I really wanted that wheely bug, so hopefully it will ship!

viba424
11-29-2011, 10:03 AM
I wish DD was interested in her wheely bug. She has a few riding toys and doesnt have a shred of interest in any of them.

NJ_Mom2011
11-29-2011, 10:40 AM
It looks as if yoyo is no longer offering a sale on the Wheely items. :hug5:
http://www.yoyo.com/buy?s=lionhart

Melaine
11-29-2011, 10:42 AM

There are pics of them used outside so I let my DDs use them on a huge concrete porch while we were on a trip. Well, that was a bad idea, because the wheels are office-chair like and got scraped up, so that after when we brought them back in they were going to scratch our floors.

Nice CS from Wheely Bug, though, they sent my 8 new wheels.

Melaine
11-29-2011, 10:44 AM
I wish DD was interested in her wheely bug. She has a few riding toys and doesnt have a shred of interest in any of them.

You know, I was totally writing the WBs off as duds and had even listed them on CL but I think I spoke too soon. I bought the big ones a little too early, I think. Once they got to be 3.5 IIRC, they really started playing with them a lot and they still use them now. I love how cute they are, and they usually live in the living room. Maybe your DD hasn't gotten into it yet, but might still?