11-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Rather, Lightning Deal on Amazon

White:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FWY1H0?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

$26.00

anybody have and like?

Kymberley
11-30-2011, 12:05 PM
I got it last year for DS, and he does like it. He's just recently started really playing on it. He'll be 2.5 in a couple of weeks. HTH!

fortato
11-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Got it! I saw that this morning, and it's been in my cart for 2 years, waiting for it to go on sale!!!

Woo hoo!

zukeypur
11-30-2011, 12:13 PM
This along with the Wheely bug that I just bought would probably be overkill, huh?

KLD313
11-30-2011, 12:33 PM
This along with the Wheely bug that I just bought would probably be overkill, huh?

I got my DD a Wheely bug and this. I think their different but I also got her a Cozy Coupe and she has two other ride on toys. Oh and one at my mothers too. I guess I have a problem and aren't the best one to give advice. Lol

wifecat
11-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Dd has one of these and LOVES it. It's a great toy.

rachelh
11-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Is it still available at that price?? I can't seem to get it....

KLD313
11-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Is it still available at that price?? I can't seem to get it....

It looks like it is. It says 47 percent claimed.

rachelh
11-30-2011, 12:49 PM
It looks like it is. It says 47 percent claimed.

I am totally incompetent. :bag It is showing me $34.XX

ecofem
11-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Look at the right side of the page... it should say "lightning deal" and have a button

rachelh
11-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Look at the right side of the page... it should say "lightning deal" and have a button

Thanks! Maybe this is why I couldn't get the Ipod Touch last week!

DD totally does not need this...why am I getting it...I have spent way too much money on toys and clothes within the past week!

cntrymoon2
11-30-2011, 12:57 PM
I can't add it from the product page, either. I have to view it from the Lightning Deals page and then click add to cart before I click on the item. Does that make sense?

rachelh
11-30-2011, 01:00 PM
I can't add it from the product page, either. I have to view it from the Lightning Deals page and then click add to cart before I click on the item. Does that make sense?

That is what I had to do...makes no sense to me but I am not an avid Amzaon shopper

cntrymoon2
11-30-2011, 01:02 PM
I just released mine. Too many reviews of it being tippy scared me, because we have all tile floors. DD plays with a Rody horse at her friend's house and LOVES it, but several reviewers said the Rody Horse is more stable. Does anyone have firsthand experience with it being tippy or not tippy?

Melaine
11-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Some of the reviews mention 6 and 8 year olds loving this and another one says it's the perfect size for ages 1-2 but too small for bigger kids. Hmmm.

wifecat
11-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I just released mine. Too many reviews of it being tippy scared me, because we have all tile floors. DD plays with a Rody horse at her friend's house and LOVES it, but several reviewers said the Rody Horse is more stable. Does anyone have firsthand experience with it being tippy or not tippy?

Dd has never tipped off it, but she has tipped off the Rody at a friend's house. We have wood floors and I'm fine with her bouncing on them, but I was worried because of the reviews, too. I think this is really a YMMV. We actually bought if from a neighbor whose daughter was scared of it (she never got on it and hid it under the table if it was out).

Daphnecita
11-30-2011, 01:42 PM
We have a Rody and it does tip forward. As a result it doesn't get much attention in our house. Got the rocking base which doesn't rock very well (and cost about as much as the horse for a big piece of plastic). Still no love for the rody horse. I was deciding between the horse and cow when I bought it and wish I had gone with the cow. Got one of these for DD2. Great price. And it's so cute. I plan to consign the Rody and hope to get enough to cover the cost of the cow, otherwise I'm just throwing good money after bad...

lowrioh
11-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks OP. I was on the fence about getting this for DD2 but I took the plunge!