PDA

View Full Version : Seitvonzu...check this out!

Corie
11-30-2011, 04:17 PM
Seitvonzu,

Do you remember asking me about the Playmobil organ that was in
one of my pictures I posted in the Playmobil Weddings thread?

I was at our local toy store today and look what I saw!!!

The Playmobil organ!

http://www.kingarthurstoys.com/playmobil+4889+santa+claus+with+little+angel+and+o rgan

Seitvonzu
11-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks for thinking of me Corie! when we hit up our local teacher store i bought the sleigh ride (HUGE HIT) , the post office advent calendar (CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!), and two santa sets-- the angel/stnick and the ORGAN santa :)

but guess who can't find the ORGAN SANTA? *sigh* i'm sure he'll turn up -- and my daughter and i will be delighted!

we have a whole "christmas festival" set up right now on our doll bookcase-- the market (got that at barnes and noble for something like 13 bucks), the ride (did i mention that it's AWESOME), and "pictures with santa" that we cobbled together using some calico critters furniture, the camera from the wedding photographer set and an angel taking the pictures, oh yeah-- and the tree from the market set and some matroyshkas we have for additional "photo ops"). i keep meaning to bring our nativity set up too. it's super cute. we played for TWO hours yesterday between that stuff and the christmas calico critters house :)

thanks again!

Corie
11-30-2011, 05:06 PM
the post office advent calendar (CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!),

We are ready to start too!!! :)

mypa
11-30-2011, 05:45 PM
I got that organ set last year (because of the thread here) at TRUs and it has been played with all year long! I finally had to put it away around Halloween, I guess now it's time to bring it back out. I don't know what it is w/that organ, but it has been a well loved toy by both kids.

We have the playmobil post office advent calender too. Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot tomorrow is Dec. 1st!

I think we need some pics of your Playmobil Christmas set up, sounds so cute!