PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Coats

acmom
11-30-2011, 10:43 PM
I am looking for a warm, inexpensive winter coat for my 18 month old. His Gap coat (the warmest puffy one) from last year still fits right now, but I am sure it won't make it through the winter. I don't really want to pay too much for something he will probably only wear for the 2nd half of this winter. I bought the Target 2 in 1 coat but saw some bad reviews so may take it back. I need something warm enough for upstate NY and that he could wear to play in the snow. I saw the Old Navy "quilted frost free" jackets are on sale for $20. Anyone tried this coat?

Kindra178
12-01-2011, 12:56 AM
I posted about them recently and got some great reviews, as well as some more negative ones. Ds2 loved his gap warmest jacket last year. I think the down makes that one a little warmer. There will be great deals this month.

Uno-Mom
12-01-2011, 02:07 AM
Sprog has had Old Navy coats the last two years. The quality has been totally fine for us. But we haven't had that particular coat, and we live in a temperate climate. I don't know about the warmth comparisons if you need to combat real winter cold.