PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Bed stamped with company logo?

Pinky
12-02-2011, 01:22 AM
I'm considering buying a twin daybed on Craigslist that is supposed to be from Pottery Barn and was wondering if it will be stamped somewhere with the company logo. I've looked all over trying to find this exact bed but I can't seem to find it online so I'm wondering if it's not actually a Pottery Barn brand bed. (just a knock off?) It's not really a big deal but I was curious for resale purposes down the road.

Anybody have one of the white beadboard daybeds? I'm also wondering how difficult these are to put together... I think they have it disassembled so I can only hope they kept all the hardware together.

Pinky
12-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Anybody? ;-)

s7714
12-02-2011, 09:43 PM
No beds, but the two pieces of PB furniture we have are not stamped anywhere to indicate as such.

Pinky
12-02-2011, 10:19 PM
No beds, but the two pieces of PB furniture we have are not stamped anywhere to indicate as such.

We have an end table and a desk and ours aren't stamped either so I'm thinking I'll just take her word on it that it's actually from Pottery Barn when we sell it down the road. Is it bad that when I buy something on CL I'm always thinking of resale value down the road? ;-)