PDA

View Full Version : My Husband has a new mistress

dogmom
12-02-2011, 11:12 AM
She's got 5 fans with coordinated blue lights and a 6th special fan that is the size of my min-mac just to cool the CPU unit. She comes with a new monitor. I can't complain, he hasn't gotten a new gaming computer since before our DD was born. When I told him I didn't need him to go for 15 minutes about his new, fancy CPU fan he said, "Why, you don't want to hear how big my new mistress' rack is?" :)

TwoBees
12-02-2011, 11:13 AM
:hysterical:

Penny's Pappa
12-02-2011, 11:34 AM
What? No water cooling? Pfft!

j/k I'm jealous. I've always wanted to put together a really nice gaming PC.

SnuggleBuggles
12-02-2011, 05:07 PM
I have barely talked to dh in a week. He is playing some game and comes to bed at like 2am some nights. He's "so close" to winning.

Beth

hoodlims
12-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Time for a little Good Night iPAD - which is what I got my hubby to try and give him the hint!

Good luck!

SkyrMommy
12-02-2011, 05:19 PM
:hysterical: Good for him, I hope he beats it soon so he can come to sleep at a more resonable hour!

BillK
12-02-2011, 05:26 PM
I have barely talked to dh in a week. He is playing some game and comes to bed at like 2am some nights. He's "so close" to winning.

Beth

Is it Skyrim? That's my latest obsession...

SnuggleBuggles
12-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Oh no, he isn't cool enough for a game like that. He is playing a text based game called Net Hack(er?).

We are buying Skyrim for BIL.

Beth

Ceepa
12-02-2011, 06:04 PM
My DH has Skyrim, too, Bill.

sarahsthreads
12-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Oh no, he isn't cool enough for a game like that. He is playing a text based game called Net Hack(er?).

:waving4: Another NetHack spouse here. The other night DH was grumbling about his cursed sack, and how if he opened it he would lose the things in it so he had to find a way to get it uncursed. I just don't quite get the appeal...

Sigh.

Sarah :)

BillK
12-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Cursed Sack....lmmfao! Sorry I couldn't resist.

dogmom
12-03-2011, 09:06 AM

That's the game he's planning to play. I need to get it for Christmas for him, he's on some kind of denial trip, like waiting to spend $40 on a game after buying a new computer makes any sense. He dragged me in last night to show me how the you can see the flies in Borderland flying around. "Look at those flies! I have everything turned up and it is still fast!" He did unload the dishwasher and load it back up before coming to bed at 3 am, so he's still trying to earn points for the eventual Skyrim fest that will descend in the house.

BillK
12-03-2011, 10:08 AM
That's the game he's planning to play. I need to get it for Christmas for him, he's on some kind of denial trip, like waiting to spend $40 on a game after buying a new computer makes any sense. He dragged me in last night to show me how the you can see the flies in Borderland flying around. "Look at those flies! I have everything turned up and it is still fast!" He did unload the dishwasher and load it back up before coming to bed at 3 am, so he's still trying to earn points for the eventual Skyrim fest that will descend in the house.
I was up 'til 2am doing jobs for the Thieves Guild....must...get...Nightingale Armor.....zzzzzzzz.:sleeping: