PDA

View Full Version : Question for Mixbook users

jgenie
12-02-2011, 10:34 PM
If you ordered Christmas cards from Mixbook was there a place to opt out of color correction? I just received my cards and one of the pictures is very yellow. I thought I would check here to see if I may have missed an option before I give them a call. TIA

Pinky
12-02-2011, 11:30 PM
If you ordered Christmas cards from Mixbook was there a place to opt out of color correction? I just received my cards and one of the pictures is very yellow. I thought I would check here to see if I may have missed an option before I give them a call. TIA
I just ordered mine and I didn't see any mention of photo correction... I picked a perfect photo so I'd sure hope they wouldn't adjust it any. I'd give them a call and hopefully they'll fix them for you.

♥ms.pacman♥
12-03-2011, 12:05 AM
hmm, interesting. i just got mine from Mixbook and i noticed that the picture on one side is definitely "warmer" than the picture i uploaded. more yellowish than i'd prefer, but not too bad. when i ordered i didn't see an option for color correction (if i had, i would have opted out).

fattytuna
12-13-2011, 11:48 PM
I read the FAQ page before submitting my order. I haven't received my cards though, so I don't know how they will turn out.

"Q: Do you make any enhancements to the photos before printing?

A: No, we do not currently make any enhancements to your photos -- they will not be auto corrected or touched up before printing."