PDA

View Full Version : What fast food item do you love?

JBaxter
12-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Ok add 2 if you want

KFC mashed potatoes /gravy I even CRAVED them when I was preggers with Nathan

Big Mac I have one every couple months just because.

KLD313
12-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Big Macs are my weakness.

TwinFoxes
12-03-2011, 08:50 PM
In-n-Out Double Double.

katydid1971
12-03-2011, 08:52 PM
I use to love those mash potato bowls at KFC until I saw the calorie count and decided that they didn't love me ;)
I do love a regular Arby's Roast Beef with a little Arby's and Horsey's sauces. DH doesn't but now that they have mac n cheese I can talk DD into going there for lunch once in a while for a treat :bag

nfceagles
12-03-2011, 08:52 PM
McDonald's Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel

Dunkin Donut's Big & Toasty

katydid1971
12-03-2011, 08:53 PM
In-n-Out Double Double.
Of course In N Out Animal style french fries YUMMY!!! Good thing it a 5 hour drive to the closet one :)

DietCokeLover
12-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Zaxby's chicken tenders with Zax sauce

Wendy's new French fries

jgenie
12-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Popeye's chicken and biscuits - thankfully the closet drive through is 30+ mins. away (although I did make a couple of trips when I was pregnant)

Chik-fil-a - sandwiches and fries - also thankfully 30+ mins. away

Cam&Clay
12-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Arby's roast beef

Chick-fil-a waffle fries

scrooks
12-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I am completely with you on the KFC mashed potatoes and gravy...I could eat just a huge bowl for a meal!

I also love skyline chili. I think that is a regional thing though....

When I was pregnant with DS all I wanted was McDonalds mcnuggets...I won't touch them now!

lalasmama
12-03-2011, 09:23 PM
One of those KFC mashed potato chicken corn and white gravy bowl things... mmmmmmm.... good thing they closed the nearest KFC. I'm not willing to drive 20 minutes to get one.

Hippoharbor
12-03-2011, 09:29 PM
McD fillet-o-fish is the best

Whopper, though will only ever order a whopper jr w/ no mayo to avoid the extra calories

elektra
12-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Also love in n out double doubles. I craved Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches when pregnant with dd.
And I also find jack in the box jalapeño poppers both disgusting and delicious at the same time.

Pennylane
12-03-2011, 09:34 PM
McDonald Fries, Wendy's Chili, Cook Out Hamburgers and Cheerwine!

Ann

zoestargrove
12-03-2011, 09:57 PM
five guys french fries

crayonblue
12-03-2011, 10:07 PM
In-n-Out hamburger, animal style. It is a very bad thing that there is one right down the street.

Chick-fil-A grilled chicken sandwich and waffle fries.

This is really the only fast food I really like and eat way too often!

mytwosons
12-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. KFC fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and biscuits. It's been years since I've indulged in KFC....

daniele_ut
12-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Chick Fil A chicken tenders. I've craved them all.the.time this pregnancy.

Carl's Jr. famous star cheeseburgers and chocolate malts

MMMommy
12-03-2011, 10:35 PM
McD's fries
McD's filet o' fish
Popeye's fried chicken

sunshine873
12-03-2011, 10:43 PM
I love a flame broiled whopper - but find myself craving a Big Mac once or twice a year (it's about that time again.) I also like Chik fil A's original chicken sandwich. Mc D's used to have the best fries, but now they all seem to have an aftertaste to me.

speo
12-03-2011, 10:51 PM
In n Out Double Meat
Wendy's frosty
Carl's Jr zucchini

wellyes
12-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Taco Bell cheesy bean and rice burrito. Zesty and cheesy.

Burger King veggie burger (morningstar farms). Mayo-riffic! Plus those weirdly onionless onion rings.

McDonald's pancakes.

Dunkin' donuts - chocolate chip muffin, egg and cheese sandwich, and the coffee 'regular'.

SnuggleBuggles
12-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Five Guys' burgers. So high in calories but so good!! I get the little one and, iirc, it's still like 500+ calories w/o cheese even!

Chick Fil A original sandwich.

McDonalds' fries.

Beth

Trigglet
12-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Raising Cain's chicken tenders with fries, texas toast and their special sauce - so good and so terrible all at the same time.

Plus dunkin' donuts - really any kind of donut...mmmmm.

Globetrotter
12-03-2011, 11:05 PM
In and out fries and milk shakes!

We also love Chipotle. Those are the only two fast food places we go to!

kijip
12-03-2011, 11:07 PM
For national chains: I have a weakness for egg mcmuffins. :bag

For local stuff, we do the taco trucks, Ezells Chicken and every so often Dick's or Kidd Valley. Also, Ivars fish.

Fairy
12-03-2011, 11:14 PM
McD's fries, hamburger, and sausage egg and cheee McMuff.

TwinFoxes
12-03-2011, 11:23 PM
And I also find jack in the box jalapeño poppers both disgusting and delicious at the same time.

Since you brought up Jack, the regular tacos and their onion rings are delicious greasy yumminess.

twowhat?
12-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Chick-fil-A grilled chicken sandwich and waffle fries.

Same here, except replace grilled with crispy. And it's a bad, bad thing that CFA is just a few minutes' drive from my office...

♥ms.pacman♥
12-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Arby's roast beef

Chick-fil-a waffle fries

:yeahthat:

crl
12-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Are Krispy Kremes fast food?

I like In N Out's double down (aka extra crispy) fries.

Otherwise nothing really. I'm not a big fast food fan. (Don't get me wrong, I love all kinds of unhealthy things, just not fast food.)

Catherine

army_mom
12-03-2011, 11:34 PM
cheeburger, cheeburger burgers, fries, and shakes but we rarely go there.

Chik Fil A spicy chicken sandwich and I LOVE chik fil a sauce!!

and as a seasonal item, I love eggnog milkshakes but we don't have a place down here that has them :crying:

essnce629
12-03-2011, 11:34 PM
In-N-Out burger! I get a cheeseburger, protein style, with grilled onions, and chopped chilies!

wencit
12-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Jack in the Box ultimate cheeseburger + their seasoned curly fries

wimama
12-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Five Guys Fries and burgers

Chipotle Chicken Burritos

Wendy's Chili

I craved spicier food when I was pregnant with E. I ate quite a few burritos and cups of Chili.

Liziz
12-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Wendy's burger with cheese and fries, and McD's sausage egg McMuffins....I rarely eat either but sometimes just start craving them and have to make a trip!

marylovesbennyhill
12-04-2011, 12:55 AM
I loved BK's Jalapeno Poppers when they offered them...

mezzona
12-04-2011, 01:01 AM
thanks to this thread, had KFC chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner.

my fave is jack in the box tacos.

BabyDahl
12-04-2011, 01:08 AM
In-N-Out double double protein style (no bun so I have room for a shake :tongue5:)

Jack in the Box tacos: deep fried, cholesterol laden deliciousness

shawnandangel
12-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Does Panera Bread count? Because I'm addicted to their Cinnamon Crunch Bagel, toasted with some cream cheese. I swear it's like 500 calories of awesomeness.

Otherwise:

I'm supremely PO'd that Arby's got rid of their jalepeno poppers! Grrrr. They were my favorite treat. They are the only fast food place I know of that had cream cheese, instead of cheddar cheese, inside. :(

KpbS
12-04-2011, 01:48 AM
I love the new breakfast sandwich from Chick Fil A. It's a multigrain bagel with egg, chicken, and cheese (I don't get the cheese though). It's soooooo yummy :) Wendy's new natural fries w/ sea salt are really good too.

stefani
12-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Arby's:
Curly fries
Onion rings
Loaded potato bites
Potato cakes

Sonic's:
Tater tots
Onion rings

Burger Street:
Sweet potato fries

Hm... too much fast food?

mjs64
12-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Burger Street:
Sweet potato fries

?

I had completely forgotten about Burger Street! I will have to make a stop when I'm visiting my parents in Dallas over Christmas. Mmm.

Filet o fish fan here.

Sonic tater tots.

Any and all fast food fries.

dukie41181
12-04-2011, 02:30 AM
Wendy's frosty! Yummy! :)

MichelleRC
12-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Chil Fil A fries. No question.

JTsMom
12-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Five guys fries
Panera's mac and cheese (do they still have that? I had to give up dairy b/c Z is allergic)
Good pizza- also on the banned list
Chipotle's barbacoa tacos, hard shell- ditto

veronica
12-04-2011, 09:07 AM
McDonlads' Bacon egg cheese bagel

chic fil a #1 (but it's an hour away so I can only go a couple of times a year)

hellokitty
12-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I love McD's french fries, even though I saw, "Super size me" and know that they are baaaad!

Popeye's fried chicken is fantastic, unfortunately, they closed our Popeye's restaurant two months ago. :( We ordered a few times a yr, but still, it's a family favorite.

I love Rally burgers, they remind me of college. Five guys and sonic burgers are also my favorite, but since there are none in my area, it's like a 1x a yr type of thing. I also love sonic's cherry limeade, yum, yum, YUM! :love-retry:

boogiemomz
12-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Chik fil A sandwiches
Sausage biscuits from McDonalds :bag
Fries from just about anywhere

ETA: I eat at 5 guys a lot, and their cheeseburger is perfection. But I refuse to put them in the same category with Hardees and McDs. :D

mommylamb
12-04-2011, 09:46 AM
I'm really not a big fast food person. I haven't been to a McD's in years and years (like probably more than a decade).

But I love pizza. LOVE it! So, it's not like I'm a super healthy person.

I do like to have chipotle burrito bowls from time to time, but I wouldn't say I was addicted, and I don't think it's terribly bad for you anyway. But, if I never had it again, I wouldn't miss it.

wallawala
12-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Sonic:
Strawberry limeaide
Frito Pie (Fritos, chili and cheese)

McD's
Egg and sausage McMuffin
Regular hamburger (love the happy meal, little burger, little fries, & apples)

Chick-Fil-A
Those deadly holiday peppermint shakes
Orignial or grilled sandwich

Wendys
Fries dipped in the frosty... hot/cold, salty/sweet... ahh!

Thank goodness none are really that close, and no CFA in our state! I did crave the McD's burger this pregnancy though!!

AngB
12-04-2011, 10:29 AM
They just opened a Chik Fil A 5 minutes by my house at the end of September. It is always packed, but oh man, I love it. (On the bright side, they did tear down a Krispy Kreme to build it so now we don't have a Krispy Kreme very close.) I usually get an original.

Also I'm a big fan of Whopper Jr's from Burger King.

artvandalay
12-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Don't eat FF all that often, but when I do, I like:

White Castle cheeseburgers
White Castle fries
McDonald's fries
Wendy's burgers
Wendy's chili

Hmmm. that's about it. Oh, I recently discovered Chick-Fil-A... had their chicken sandwich and it was really good! May have to go back!

Oh, Culver's is pretty good, too :)

chozen
12-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Does Panera Bread count? Because I'm addicted to their Cinnamon Crunch Bagel, toasted with some cream cheese. I swear it's like 500 calories of awesomeness.

Otherwise:

I'm supremely PO'd that Arby's got rid of their jalepeno poppers! Grrrr. They were my favorite treat. They are the only fast food place I know of that had cream cheese, instead of cheddar cheese, inside. :(

have you tried the hazelnut cream cheese with the cin. crunch bagel? so good,

artvandalay
12-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Ok I just read through all the responses... I'm the only one that mentioned White Castle. What, no love around here for sliders? :rotflmao:

amldaley
12-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Wendy's Baked Potato
Wendy's fries
Wendy's Frosty Freeze

There used to be (maybe still) a chain in the Seattle area called Taco Time and they had an AMAZING veggie burrito. They were ahead of their time for fast food with whole wheat tortilla and sunflower seeds in the mix 20 years ago. I STILL crave them!

hellbennt
12-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Taco bell 7 layer burrito, minus the sour cream & plus extra guac

amldaley
Sonic:
Wendys
Fries dipped in the frosty... hot/cold, salty/sweet... ahh!

You said it!!!!!

hellokitty
Ok I just read through all the responses... I'm the only one that mentioned White Castle. What, no love around here for sliders? :rotflmao:

My DH LOOOOOVES WC sliders,there are popular in our area. My kids and I like the clam strips from WC, which is weird, b/c I never knew they even had clam strips there until a WC opened in our area a few yrs ago. WC is total college food to me, like Rally burgers, lol.

artvandalay
12-04-2011, 10:55 AM
My DH LOOOOOVES WC sliders,there are popular in our area. My kids and I like the clam strips from WC, which is weird, b/c I never knew they even had clam strips there until a WC opened in our area a few yrs ago. WC is total college food to me, like Rally burgers, lol.

WC has clam strips? I never knew this...lol.

Totally agree about WC being a college/late night out type of food. Always seemed to taste REALLY good after hitting the drive-thru after a night out!

KLD313
12-04-2011, 11:01 AM

I forgot about White Castle. I haven't that in many, many years but it's so good! There aren't any near me. :(

ilfaith
12-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Chick-fil-a lemonade. Have to have it at least once a week (usually after taking DS3 to Gymboree because there's one in the mall). I usually get diet...although when I was pregnant I got regular...and it was more like three times a week.

Taco Bell 7-layer burrito...and their cinnamon twists.

MamaInMarch
12-04-2011, 01:07 PM
5 guys fries
Wendy's spicy chicken (with extra tomato)
Captain D's fish (when hot straight from the fryer)

kara97210
12-04-2011, 01:08 PM
There used to be (maybe still) a chain in the Seattle area called Taco Time and they had an AMAZING veggie burrito. They were ahead of their time for fast food with whole wheat tortilla and sunflower seeds in the mix 20 years ago. I STILL crave them!

I had a Taco Time veggie burrito (and an order of Mexi-fries :bag) a couple of weeks ago. Taco Time been my guilty pleasure since high school.

arivecchi
12-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Chocolate concrete shake from Culvers. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

EllasMum
12-04-2011, 02:28 PM
This thread makes me feel so close to you all. :grouphug: :ROTFLMAO:

I love:

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich
McDonald's fries
A&W Bacon n' egger (oh man, I love these. I am drooling just thinking of it!)

Globetrotter
12-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh, I hadn't considered pizza! GOOD thin crust pizza is my weakness. I love Pizza My Heart slices! (and any other good by the slice place, but it has to be really good to be worth it)

Kymberley
12-04-2011, 02:49 PM

Love these, and was also ticked when they stopped carrying them. The one close by us has them again! So check around!

daisymommy
12-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Big Mac and fries
Arby's French dip sub and Jamocha shake
when pregnant: regular McDonald's hamburgers and Taco Bell.

Twin Mom
12-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Big Mac (maybe once a year if that - too unhealthy)
McDonalds hamburger happy meal (for me)
Love McDonalds fries

CFA chargrilled chicken sandwich and cole slaw with a diet lemonade
like the waffle fries but I rarely eat them

Burger King whopper jr with no mayo/onions and onion rings

sntm
12-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Another fan of white castle sliders (with cheese and mustard, mmmm)
popeye's spicy fried chicken and cajun fries
taco bell meximelts

I hardly ever get fast food but I do love those. With pregnancy, I've craved all kinds of crap. Ate KFC twice in one week and I can't stand KFC.

marymoo86
12-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Chick fila, the fast food I eat.

DrSally
12-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Wendy's fries (don't like MD or BK fries)
MD egg McMuffin (don't like their lunch/dinner, but do like their breakfast)
Taco Bell chicken chulupa
Culvers--fish sandwich (expensive, like $7) and turtle sundae. This is my Fast food indulgence

Pizza hut and little Caesers breadsticks.

Momit
12-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Chipotle veggie fajita burrito
McDonalds fries when they're fresh
Egg McMuffin
Sonic grilled cheese and limeade
From my favorite local joint where we used to live: grilled cheese with red chile and fries with green chile...mmmm...

MelissaTC
12-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Apparently I am a fast food junkie since I m nodding my head in agreement for many of these choices!

One not mentioned yet- Bojangles Cajun chicken biscuit with fries and a sweet tea. Mmmmmm!!!!

Corie
12-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Apparently I am a fast food junkie since I m nodding my head in agreement for many of these choices!

nc_hope
12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
One not mentioned yet- Bojangles Cajun chicken biscuit with fries and a sweet tea. Mmmmmm!!!!

Being a good southern girl, I do love Chick-fil-A (alot!) BUT Bojangles chicken supremes, fries, and a biscuit is my biggest weakness! Soooo good!

mommytoC
12-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Culvers turtle sundae. This is my Fast food indulgence.

I also love Chick-fil-A, but the nearest one is far, far, away. Whereas Culvers is very close, and my DD#1's favorite fast food :bag. On the plus side, at least you can get "just" a one scoop sundae!

hellokitty
12-04-2011, 08:50 PM

OMG, when we first got married we lived in the RTP area. There was a Bojangles in btwn Durham and CH, and in the morning cars would be lined up ON the street, since the parking lot was too small to handle the drive thru traffic or something. You'd be driving along on a road and all of a sudden have to slam on your breaks, b/c a bunch of nut jobs were waiting in line for fast food in their cars ON the street! DH and I thought that ppl were crazy. I could never get myself to go there, b/c the traffic that the restaurant would cause would annoy me so much. Plus, I always makes me think of the dog from the SNL skit, lol.

amldaley
12-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I had a Taco Time veggie burrito (and an order of Mexi-fries :bag) a couple of weeks ago. Taco Time been my guilty pleasure since high school.

Glad to know they are still around!!!!!!!!!! After posting this, I went to store and bought all the fixings to make one myself! It won't be the same, but I have not been home in 5 years and it will still be another 7 months before I get there, so it will have to do!

ETA: now I have "Good, good, fresh, fresh, talkin' 'bout the very best - Taco Time" stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!

elephantmeg
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM
whopper/whopper jr from BK
waffle fries from chick fil a (I sneak one or 2 from DD's meal!)
side salad from BK
ETA arby's reg roast beef with arby's sauce!

Roleysmom
12-04-2011, 10:39 PM
This thread is making me CRAVE in-and-out burger. I haven't had one since 1990 and then I think I only had one twice or three times. I still remember how good it tasted. The only good side I can think of to this thread is all of this lingo - double down, animal style, protein style - has me convinced that I'd go and be totally confused and order something less than optimal. Other than that I hate all of you closer than 2,000 miles to one!

My picks:
Chick-fil-a chicken deluxe sandwich
McD's sausage mcmuffin with cheese
Rally bacon cheese burger
Culver's custard

todzwife
12-05-2011, 12:19 AM
We don't have a lot of options here but if I could eat FF and not gain weight I LOVE Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas and Burger King strawberry shakes.

I eat them MAYBE once a year because I gain about 5 pounds any time I eat fast food. :(

zephyr
12-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Jack in the Box- oreo shake, favorite shake ever.
McD's- fries, filet of fish, bacon egg and cheese biscuit.
Sonic- toaster sandwiches.
Hmm, I think I need to branch out, I don't think I've ever been to Wendy's or Burger King.

niccig
12-05-2011, 03:28 AM
McDonalds chocolate fudge sundae.

When I was pregnant I worked until midnight, then I would hit McDonalds drive thru and just order the sundae. Mmm, maybe that's why I put on so much baby weight.

anonomom
12-05-2011, 10:41 AM
I have an embarrassing fondness for anything McDs. Love Egg Mc Muffins, sausage & egg burritos, McNuggets and their cheeseburgers.

Biscuitville chicken biscuits.

And it's been six years since I moved away from DC, but I still crave California Tortilla burritos and Potbelly subs. Nothing down here in NC comes close...

Penny's Pappa
12-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Taco Bell:
Crunchwrap Supreme
Mexican Pizza
Chicken Burrito Supreme
Fountain Dew

And for artvandalay, White Caste FTW! Mmm...nothing like a few Sliders and an order of onion chips for a late night "snack!"

lizzywednesday
12-05-2011, 11:23 AM
East Coast: Wendy's Chili or White Castle Chicken Rings (which is weird because I normally hate chicken!)

West Coast: In 'n' Out Double Double and fries

MommyofAmaya
12-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Wendy's -Chili and baked potato

CFA- nuggets with the super secret Honey Roasted BBQ sauce (in a plastic pouch, not a dipping cup).

Sonic-strawberry limeade, chocolate banana milkshake, and ICE

In N' Out-burgers, fries and shakes-- I've had this twice in the last five years since we don't have any local YET (one is planned for next year :cheerleader1: )

McDs- Not a fan of the food, but LOVE the deluxe honey mustard

boolady
12-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Two things stick out in my mind:

McD's EggMcMuffin
Chick Fil A classic sandwich and waffle fries with CFA sauce

FTMLuc
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
five guys french fries

triple :yeahthat: