PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how Vera Bradley Sales run up until Xmas?

scrooks
12-03-2011, 09:15 PM
I need to get mini hipsters for my DNs. All three of them want very current patterns. This weekend is the Friends and Family sale so everything is 20% off. Do you think there will be a deal better than this before Xmas??? I don't know if I should pull the trigger now or wait it out. I have no idea how the VB sales run up to the holidays. Does anyone know?

ecofem
12-03-2011, 09:18 PM
From last year, the last VB special of note was prior to/around Black Friday... I waited all of December for the 20% to come back around and it didn't. Don't know if this year will be the same...

Poohbear128
12-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Vera is doing a Friends and Family event? I was just in the store tonight and I didn't see anything about this.. Is there a special code that can be used online?

ang79
12-03-2011, 09:59 PM
I was in my TJ Maxx today and they had a bunch of VB stuff. I just glanced at it quickly, they had patterns like Pucini, Purple Punch, Blue Rhapsody, and maybe a few others in a variety of bags. If you don't need the brand new patterns, maybe you'll luck out and find something there.

Also, there are some reputable sellers on Ebay that sell brand new with tag items at a discount. I've bought from windowshopper before. Check out the VB Facebook page, I'm sure her fans could direct you to the good sellers on Ebay.

Good luck!

scrooks
12-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Vera is doing a Friends and Family event? I was just in the store tonight and I didn't see anything about this.. Is there a special code that can be used online?

The code is FFVB20..can be used online and in stores.

MrsZaz
12-03-2011, 10:38 PM
The code is FFVB20..can be used online and in stores.

I can't get this to work....was anyone successful?

Colleen

new_mommy25
12-03-2011, 10:46 PM
I can't get this to work....was anyone successful?

Colleen

It excludes sale items and luggage.

MrsZaz
12-03-2011, 10:53 PM
It excludes sale items and luggage.

Thanks - that was the problem.

Colleen

new_mommy25
12-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Can anyone suggest something for a 14 year old in the $15-20 range?

I was looking at the zip top ID case or the brush and pencil pouch. Both get very good reviews.

eta: NVM, ordered the zip id case. I hope she likes it!

nancyvh
12-04-2011, 09:12 AM
The All in One Wristlet, which has a pocket for their phone and zippered case inside for ID and money os very popular with the 14 year olds here (I have a 14 year old too). They have a few patterns on sale in your price range.