PDA

View Full Version : Denver peeps - hotel by airport

niccig
12-05-2011, 01:10 AM
We fly in late one night and then fly out in the morning at 11am. We need a hotel close to the airport. Need one room with 2 bed - want clean, close to airport. I'm OK with pretty much anything, DH is a little picker. Trip advisor has Country Inn Suites rated as top. Reviews seem OK, but just wanted to check with people that live in the area.

tylersmama
12-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Anything directly out by the airport should be fine...they're all newer hotels. I would avoid the slightly cheaper hotels that are a little farther away (on Peoria), they're older and the neighborhood is not so great. The Country Inn Suites is definitely one of the newer ones. Just keep in mind that you will have to take a shuttle for all of the airport hotels, and they're not super close!

niccig
12-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Just keep in mind that you will have to take a shuttle for all of the airport hotels, and they're not super close!

Thanks Gaye. I was hoping hotels would be closer, but it'll have to do. The morning flight leaves before a flight from here would get there, so we have to come in the night before.

justlearning
12-05-2011, 03:06 AM
I just looked at their website and I'm pretty sure that it's the same hotel that we stayed at once. It worked out great--yes, it wasn't close to the airport but being able to ride the shuttle and keep the car parked at the hotel was nice and saved on $ of airport parking fees. There were many flight attendants and pilots at the hotel who rode the shuttle with us.

tylersmama
12-05-2011, 03:19 AM
Thanks Gaye. I was hoping hotels would be closer, but it'll have to do. The morning flight leaves before a flight from here would get there, so we have to come in the night before.

Yeah, unfortunately nothing is really close to the airport! They're finally building a true airport hotel, right next to the airport, but I don't know if they've even broken ground on it yet. :rolleyes:

niccig
12-05-2011, 03:24 AM
I just looked at their website and I'm pretty sure that it's the same hotel that we stayed at once. It worked out great--yes, it wasn't close to the airport but being able to ride the shuttle and keep the car parked at the hotel was nice and saved on $ of airport parking fees. There were many flight attendants and pilots at the hotel who rode the shuttle with us.

Thanks. I'll think we'll go for it.