PDA

View Full Version : ISO: toddler girl purple sparkle shoe sz 9

wendibird22
12-05-2011, 10:46 AM
So DD1 tells Santa she wants purple sparkle shoes. It's 1 of only 2 things on her list so I'm trying desperately to find a pair. I really don't want to spend much. Last year she wanted red sparkle shoes and I got a pair from Walmart. She already has high quality shoes for school/daycare so I just can't justify spending $50+ on sparkly shoes. I've tried Walmart, Target.com, Sears.com, 6pm, endless, piperlime, striderite.com, payless.com, etc. I either can't find them in her size, they are out of stock, or they are $$$. Any ideas? I'm open to mary jane, sneaker, etc.

tabegle
12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
ebay?

I know I got a pair of purple sparkle shoes at target last summer, but I see target.com doesn't have them anymore.

Can you make some with glitter paint? A pair of canvas shoes and then personalized? I know how my dd is though, she'd probablty want the normal purple glitter dress shoes.

Good luck!

tabegle
12-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Wait, I think I found it... it was under target's baby section:
http://www.target.com/p/Toddler-Girls-Circo-Dedra-Ballet-Flat-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13774179

vludmilla
12-05-2011, 11:13 AM
I got DD a pair of purple sparkle shoes that were sneaker like but very nice and very sparkly, even the laces were sparkly purple. They were $20 at TCP at the end of October (they were for her generic super hero costume).

wendibird22
12-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Wait, I think I found it... it was under target's baby section:
http://www.target.com/p/Toddler-Girls-Circo-Dedra-Ballet-Flat-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13774179

:cheerleader1::cheerleader1::cheerleader1:

These are perfect and they have her size!!! Thank you thank you thank you.
I could just :kisscheek:

Pear
12-05-2011, 11:52 AM
My DD who is obsessed with blue has those shoes from Target and loves them.

jenstring95
12-06-2011, 12:56 AM
My DD who is obsessed with blue has those shoes from Target and loves them.

Yep, my DD has the blue ones too and loves them. She wears them with any shade of blue, too! She also has the red ones and somehow finds it necessary to wear them with red socks. :rolleye0014: