PDA

View Full Version : ISO Little Einstein Rocket Ship/ Figurines

maybeebaby08
12-07-2011, 12:28 AM
I have a friend who is searching for Little Einstien toys like the Rocket Ship and figurines. Has anyone seen these anywhere?

KrisM
12-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Not in a year or 2. I'd try Big Lots though. I know they had at one point, but no idea if they do now.

sidmand
12-07-2011, 10:16 AM
I wish I'd known! I just Freecycled one. She might check Freecycle though. Yeah, it was a present for DS a couple of years ago and I saw stores clearancing a bunch of figures last year.

KHF
12-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Good luck to your friend, I've been searching and have come up with very little. DS is obsessed with Little Einsteins right now. We're headed to Disney on Sunday, so I'm hoping to pick up something there. Other than that, I just got him a few LE books from Amazon.

maybeebaby08
12-07-2011, 05:28 PM
I wish I'd known! I just Freecycled one. She might check Freecycle though. Yeah, it was a present for DS a couple of years ago and I saw stores clearancing a bunch of figures last year.

That would have been perfect! I've checking Freecycle & Craigslist! Thank you for the offer.

KHF- We've both been looking everywhere! And can't find any toys only books/DVDs.