PDA

View Full Version : Tripp Trapp or Keekaroo deals???

AKMom
12-07-2011, 12:01 PM
I am so tired of digging food out from underneath the seat cover of DD's Space Saver highchair!! I feel like it's nasty all the time!! I want something easy to clean, which I assume a Tripp Trapp or Keekaroo would be. They are just so expensive! Does anyone know of any deals out there? Thanks in advance!

corrie23
12-07-2011, 12:33 PM
This is obviously a total long shot, but I just found a great condition Keekaroo at a thrift store complete with the tray, bar, and infant and toddler seat pads. I had been looking for one for a while because DS really needs more trunk support when he eats because of low tone issues that are impacting his feeding so I was thrilled to find it. When the time comes that we no longer need it I will resell it on CL (which might be another good place to look for a deal).

AKMom
12-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Oh my gosh, that is awesome!! I may stalk the thrift stores around here. A lot are in kind of sketchy areas, so I don't go there much. I could drag DH with me, though! ;) I actually just checked CL and there is a TT for 150 with 3 seat covers and the baby insert. I think that's a decent deal, depending on the condition (seller says GREAT). I've emailed and called but haven't heard anything. I guess we'll see!

mikala
12-07-2011, 02:19 PM
The last time I looked Amazon was one of the best prices-$150 for the Keekaroo seat/tray/cushion.

http://www.amazon.com/Keekaroo-Natural-Height-Right-Chair/dp/B0044R7I00

Babyearth has the same price.

http://www.babyearth.com/keekaroo.html?page=all

mum-to-be
12-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Oh my gosh, that is awesome!! I may stalk the thrift stores around here. A lot are in kind of sketchy areas, so I don't go there much. I could drag DH with me, though! ;) I actually just checked CL and there is a TT for 150 with 3 seat covers and the baby insert. I think that's a decent deal, depending on the condition (seller says GREAT). I've emailed and called but haven't heard anything. I guess we'll see!

I think that is an ok deal given you get the baby set. If only you got the wayfair deal a month ago. FWIW, we love our tripp trapps. So easy to clean and so much nicer to look at. And I love that they can ground their feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKMom
12-07-2011, 05:22 PM
I can't believe I missed the Wayfair deal!! I still stalk their site once in a while, just to see, but have had no luck with anything popping up. :( They are just so expensive at stores and even on Amazon! I figured used might be my best bet, unless someone here knew someplace that was selling them cheap.