PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ordered from Lobster Gram before?

mom2one
12-07-2011, 07:35 PM
I got the catalog in the mail yesterday. My husband and I love lobster. I think this would be fun for new years eve dinner.

My questions, has anyone ordered from them? Thoughts? I was thinking of getting the frozen lobster tails. It will cost almost $50 in shipping to get the live ones on a Saturday, or I would so do that. Just trying to figure out what to do.

Thanks for any help. Susan

Sillygirl
12-07-2011, 08:55 PM
They've been a go-to gift for family members and business associates for a while. I usually get the gift certificate for a choice of one of two meals that includes shipping. Even the frozen lobster tails need to be cooked that night so they need the flexibility. Lobster Gram had good customer service when my partner threw out my gift envelope one year, they replaced it with a minimum of hassle. And everyone has said the quality was very good. I think they are probably the best value for gourmet gifts out there. They will send you lots of coupon codes once you order from them and I think they have a pretty big rebate on Ebates also.