PDA

View Full Version : Target 3 day sale beginning Dec. 8th Nintendo 3DS, Kindle Touch, IPOD Touch 8GB

Tinkerbell313
12-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Nintendo 3DS $169
Get $50 GC with purchase

Kindle Touch $99.00
Get $10 GC with purchase

Ipod Touch 8GB $195
Get $25 GC with purchase
Use 10% off coupon from Target Website: http://coupons.target.com/electronics-coupons

Remember to use your $10 GC when you purchase $50 coupon

Thanks for the heads up Couponing to Disney

http://www.couponingtodisney.com/2011/12/07/target-3-day-sale-apple-ipod-touch-8-gb-140-50-more-deals/

cindys
12-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Errrr....Why do these types of deals come out after I have already bought the item??

I initially bought the 3DS when it was $145 (used my 5% for having the Target card).

Then Best Buy had it for $169 with a $50 gift card and buy 2 get 1 free games.

So I returned the game system back to Target and went to Best Buy..

But, now I am thinking this new Target deal might be better.

Hurts my head trying to figure it out...Thanks for posting though, I will have to see if it makes sense to return and go back to Target :confused:...

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...20, 5 & 3 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

ohiomom1121
12-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Do you guys think they will accept the ipod coupon and the $15 gift card with $150 purchase together?

KrisM
12-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Errrr....Why do these types of deals come out after I have already bought the item??

I initially bought the 3DS when it was $145 (used my 5% for having the Target card).

Then Best Buy had it for $169 with a $50 gift card and buy 2 get 1 free games.

So I returned the game system back to Target and went to Best Buy..

But, now I am thinking this new Target deal might be better.

Hurts my head trying to figure it out...Thanks for posting though, I will have to see if it makes sense to return and go back to Target :confused:...

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...20, 5 & 3 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I hear you! I am wishing I hadn't bought the Kindle Touch yet. I paid $99 at Amazon and I would have loved to save $20 on it. Oh well.

FedBaby
12-08-2011, 09:18 AM
Kindle Touch $99.00
Get $10 GC with purchase

Why can't I find this online? Am I blind?

egoldber
12-08-2011, 09:28 AM
It's in the Target 3 day ad.

Melaine
12-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Shoot! I bought the regular Kindle just this weekend. I really hadn't considered the touch...should I return it and get the other? This is for my parents, especially my mom. DARN IT. (but thanks OP!)

sidmand
12-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Ack! You all are enablers! There was no way I was buying DS a DS (DS a DS :)) because he has an iTouch and a Wii and I said he didn't need this ever/at all (and he doesn't) and then I started reading on here and thought, ok, maybe. We've been thinking about starting an allowance and teaching him more about money. Since he asks for a DS (well, more the games, I don't think he realizes he needs a console) ALL.THE.TIME we'll tell him he can do it but he needs to save his money.

Then this Target deal came along. How can I pass this up? I bought the 3DS (gonna turn off the 3D though) for $169 at Target with my Red Card to get 5% off and received a $50 gift card and a $10 gift card for my $50+ purchase (I know there is a $15 on $150 purchase but I'm pretty sure I must have thrown that out thinking what on earth would I spend $150 on!). So really, the total was about $111 (+ tax, minus gift cards, although I just realized they took the 5% off the price after gift cards, ah well). I think that was pretty good!

This WILL NOT be his holiday present though. I have promised. And I will save it so he can buy it from me at some point. But it's a lot less to buy this from me than it would be to buy it later on. I'm pretty sure this is going to be one of the better deals for awhile. I'm thinking DD can always use it down the road too and maybe we get a "girl" game for her to play when DS isn't using it.