PDA

View Full Version : I need help from Costco shoppers

theloo
12-08-2011, 03:49 PM
I am not a member, but many family members are. I have been asked for gift suggestions (for myself) and was wondering if Costco carries stick mixers (immersion blenders). I know my parents shop almost exclusively at Costco these days, so that would be a help since they are not internet-savvy. Thanks for your help!

jeno
12-08-2011, 03:55 PM
xxxxxxx

Moneypenny
12-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Yes, they have a Cuisinart immersion blender at Costco. My mom has it and loves it. It has a couple of add-ons, like a chopping container and a whisk. I don't see it on the website, but I saw it in our store this weekend. I think it was in the neighborhood of $30.

brittone2
12-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Yep, they have an immersion blender. I have the same one or a similar one (was a gift, not sure where it came from).

Just saw it on an endcap at my store the other night.

emschwar
12-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Yes, they have a Cuisinart immersion blender at Costco. My mom has it and loves it. It has a couple of add-ons, like a chopping container and a whisk. I don't see it on the website, but I saw it in our store this weekend. I think it was in the neighborhood of $30.

Yup, that. I'm pretty sure it's 29.99. It's fantastic. I have one and so does my mom!

shaisri
12-08-2011, 04:12 PM
I have it too - LOVE it....and i can pop it into the dishwasher too .

theloo
12-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the quick responses!!! And extra thanks for the price check. At least I know I'm not asking for something too expensive ;)