PDA

View Full Version : Best price for Star Wars Millenium Falcon?

lablover
12-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Recently decided to get DS this set as his big present (#7965) so I haven't really been paying attention to the prices for long, only the past week or so. Right now it looks like Target.com has the best price at $125.99 less $7 coupon from retailmenot. I am a red card member so the extra 5% discount will cancel out my 5% sales tax, making the bottom line about $118. Does anyone know if this is pretty good or if I should hold out for another deal? I suppose I can always return to Target if something better comes along. Amazon has been cheaper but it is currently $139 there.

lcarlson90
12-09-2011, 02:45 AM
We bought this for DS using the 40% off coupon that B&N had a few weeks ago. I think we got it for $86 + tax. I don't know if they will be offering another 40% off coupon before Christmas.

kijip
12-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Target has a $15 gift card for $150 purchase as well...it was in their shop book. If you have to spend $150 at Target anyways for groceries and hh items, you might as well group the purchases to get the $15 gift card to apply to the lego set on a sep purchase.

kijip
12-09-2011, 03:09 AM
We bought this for DS using the 40% off coupon that B&N had a few weeks ago. I think we got it for $86 + tax. I don't know if they will be offering another 40% off coupon before Christmas.

They do have some 20% ones floating around. I got them in the mail. I will look and see if I can share the codes. But those 40 and 50% ones were awesome!

lablover
12-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I did look for it at Barnes and Noble when they had the 40% coupon but my store didn't have it in stock. I didn't even think about having it shipped to me, and at the time I wasn't really set on getting it for him. Right now none of the stores in my area have it in stock. I do have the 30 percent off one item for the Kids Club and it seems like it should be covered under the fine print but I tried online last night and it said it wasn't valid for the item. And the problem with Target is that the price is higher in the store (139.99) so I have to use online codes. I guess this is a time when procrastination doesn't pay!