PDA

View Full Version : Tea Collection Women's Sale - 50%

marymoo86
12-09-2011, 10:06 AM
50% off with code TREAT50

jvs195
12-09-2011, 10:17 AM
And you can stack WOWFREESHIP for free shipping! Enter this after you go to checkout during payment.

kamileer
12-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I can't get it to stack. :(

kamileer
12-09-2011, 10:41 AM
It worked until i went to add one more item. Wasted 30 mins. Ack!

FTMLuc
12-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Thanks OP! I ordered a tunic for myself.

lowrioh
12-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks so much OP. I got myself 2 Tunics and a skirt for DD1. I used the code and a one time use code for $25 off $50 that I got a while ago when they were doing the referral thing and got it all for $40.50!
I swear I've spent more on myself than the kids this holiday season.

brismom
12-09-2011, 11:35 AM
How is their sizing?

mjrwe
12-09-2011, 12:42 PM
How is their sizing?

:yeahthat:

mypa
12-09-2011, 12:55 PM
The 1 item I really wanted disappeared out of my cart as I was checking out! So disappointing. I even called and they told me whatever inventory is shown online is what they have.

jvs195
12-09-2011, 02:10 PM
How is their sizing?

I only have a few of their things for me so far (since I only buy when it's on sale AND extra % off) I have a woven wrap dress and a sweater. I'd say they are TTS but if you're in between order up. The weater I have is just a beautiful thick knit and different than anything else I have.

lfp2n
12-09-2011, 03:46 PM
so bummed got an awesome deal 50% off and free shipping but its supposed to arrive the day after I leave for the holidays :(

mypa
12-09-2011, 04:01 PM
so bummed got an awesome deal 50% off and free shipping but its supposed to arrive the day after I leave for the holidays :(

Maybe you can have them ship it to where you are going for the holidays?

mypa
12-16-2011, 05:35 PM
A huge thank you to the OP for letting us know about the promo code (50% off) for women's TC, I finally decided to try it out.

I initially wanted to get the Dona Dolman Cowlneck Top but they sold out of my size (L) as I was looking around.
http://www.teacollection.com/product/1FW2013/women-s-shirts-do-a-dolman-cowl-neck.html#magenta

Decided to take a chance and get the size M since the style looked loose on the model and also ended up getting 9 other items since I figured I would be returning most of it due to fit (and it's flat return shipping).

Well, I can't believe I love all 10 pieces! Only exchanging 1 to size down (free shiping both ways on exchages). I'm a solid L so having some of their things fit me in mediums was a surprise. My favortie is the Asymetrical Striped Sweater, so unique. I'm wearing it now.

http://www.teacollection.com/product/1FW1003/women-s-sweaters-asim-trica-stripe-sweater.html#prune

Most of the style is very loose around the middle so it's great at hiding mommy tummy and I love that all the items I got were 100% supima cotton. Also, everything seem to be running long. I got L in tunics to wear as dresses and sized down to M for dresses. The cowlneck top in M ended up fitting me perfect, still retaining that loose middle feeling. A sz L would've been way too big. The Modernista tee I got in a L (now OOS) is so long that I can wear it as a tunic top. So, I think for most people you can size down on loose style items and still be fine, and stick with your normal size if it's fitted or you want length. I washed/dried everything on warm last night and there was just normal shrinkage, made everything fit a little better.

Plus, I had a 20% (off $100) referral code that I was able to stack and I couldn't believe that it took it off the original subtotal so I got a total of 70% off, so from around a $700 subtotal, my final price was around $200 for 10 pieces (free shipping automatic over $150).

I've tried Boden (too $$ and some patterns are too loud for me) and Anthropologie (too $$ and their style just do not work for me at all, I look so home-ly) but I find that Tea Collection women works great on me, yay! Comfortable, unique, and stylish for me as a SAHM. It's very $$ and the cotton is much much thinner than what they use on kids clothes, but I think it's worth it at 50% off (and definitely worth it at 70% off).