PDA

View Full Version : Animators Collection Disney Dolls

spring_mommy
12-09-2011, 01:33 PM
I have been searching for one of these Rapunzel dolls for dd and they are $$$ on Amazon and Ebay but it's at the Disneystore.com!! :) They are such beautiful dolls that i want them all!! All the other ones are on sale for $20, but dd wants Rapunzel so i got her. She is 24.50 but i found an coupon online so she ended up being $24.XX shipped. So happy!!

edoudera
12-09-2011, 03:04 PM
OH i love her- she's beautiful. I like her better than the black friday target one I got. But she's so angst-y looking-
I wonder if DD will care that's she's not smiling. What was the coupon code you found??

spring_mommy
12-09-2011, 05:22 PM
FAMILYFUN20- it gave me 20% off, dropping it to $19something before shipping. I think she looks so innocent. I love the look on her face. She's sooo beautiful xx

SpaceGal
12-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh I love Rapunzel...this years and last years too! It really annoys me that she doesn't go on sale like the other two. I'm not even sure if my DD really is in the doll phase but I bought Mulan and Pochantas cuz they were cute too and less expensive. Now I am thinking about getting Rapunzel.....she's sold out everywhere too.

spring_mommy
12-09-2011, 05:34 PM
That's why i was THRILLED to find her. She's SO hard to find. I love the Pocahontas one as well. Adorable!!

edoudera
12-09-2011, 06:40 PM
I did get her- thank you for posting it. Apparently I can resell my target one on ebay and maybe buy Pocohontas too- she is too cute.

fivi2
12-09-2011, 07:05 PM
aarrgghhh... I looked for one forever and finally gave up and got a different version!

edoudera
12-16-2011, 12:00 PM
FREESHIP will stack with FAMILYFUN20 today to make these dolls (except rapunzel) 16 shipped!

SpaceGal
12-16-2011, 01:53 PM
I broke down and bought Rapunzel she came out to $19.xx before tax...I figure she won't ever go on sale. If she does i can do a buy a return later but she's sold out at our local disney store.

Tammy
12-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Ohhhhhh NOOOOO... I had Rapunzel in my shopping cart and it was removed and said no longer available for purchase. :( I really wanted it for DD1 for Christmas too since she's her favorite princess these days. She's really cute and I had planned on returning the Target Rapunzel and giving her this one instead. The customer service lady said to check back daily and that she did not know if it would be re-stocked before Christmas or not.

SpaceGal
12-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Ohhhhhh NOOOOO... I had Rapunzel in my shopping cart and it was removed and said no longer available for purchase. :( I really wanted it for DD1 for Christmas too since she's her favorite princess these days. She's really cute and I had planned on returning the Target Rapunzel and giving her this one instead. The customer service lady said to check back daily and that she did not know if it would be re-stocked before Christmas or not.

Keep checking. I've seen Rapunzel go in and out of stock since Thanksgiving. Last night when the free shipping started she wasn't there and this morning she was, so I bought here then. So really keep checking...good luck!

Tammy
12-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Keep checking. I've seen Rapunzel go in and out of stock since Thanksgiving. Last night when the free shipping started she wasn't there and this morning she was, so I bought here then. So really keep checking...good luck!

Great, thanks!! I was wondering how frequently they actually re-stock so I'll check back daily for sure.

wildfire
12-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks, picked up Cinderella for $16 shipped!

chiisai
12-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Also, ebates has the Disney Store at 8% cash back now.