PDA

View Full Version : Boden EOS on now - DEAD. see update

cairo06
12-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Thats wierd, I saw someone posted that it was starting Monday, but its already up on the U.S. site. I already bought what I wanted during the season, but will wait until second markdowns for stuff for next year. Happy shopping.

Update: According to their Facebook page it was a mistake that the site went live. Its back down again. Guess everyone will have to wait for Monday.

TwoToTote
12-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Wow, bad day for the wallet. First, HA and now Boden! TFP! :)

Aarohismom
12-10-2011, 03:55 AM
Off to look! Any FSFR code??

iaam
12-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Both tunics I ordered two weeks ago are on sale for quite a bit less than I paid even with the 30% off code. I havent even worn them yet! I emailed them to see if they would do a PA! What do you guys think?

sujathas
12-10-2011, 05:09 AM
From what I can tell, the sale is about 35-40% off in the baby/ kids area. But there are also many items that are not included in the sale at all. I ended up getting:

For infant:
Teddy Button-through coat for spring/fall - $24 (40% off)
Twin pack romper - $28 (almost 35% off)
Bright Red cozy lined jeans for next winter - $23 (35% off)

For preschooler:
Lined Skate Trousers in blue and in black for next winter - $31 each (35% off)
Contrast stitch tshirt in blue stripes - $13 (35% off)

I was debating whether the Teddy Button-through coat for $24 would be better for my infant, or Hanna Andersson's Best Ever fleece jacket on-sale for $19. I went with the Teddy Button-through because it looks cozier for an infant, but I may end up getting the Hanna fleece in a slightly bigger size as well:)

lchang25000
12-10-2011, 07:47 AM
I was debating whether the Teddy Button-through coat for $24 would be better for my infant, or Hanna Andersson's Best Ever fleece jacket on-sale for $19. I went with the Teddy Button-through because it looks cozier for an infant, but I may end up getting the Hanna fleece in a slightly bigger size as well:)

I bought the Teddy button-through for DS, but returned it. The HA baby jacket is much cozier and cuter IMO.

sujathas
12-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Update: According to their Facebook page it was a mistake that the site went live. Its back down again. Guess everyone will have to wait for Monday.[/QUOTE]

Haha. THat's hilarious! But I got an order confirmation from Boden, so looks like my purchase of the EOS sale stuff went through! I guess I made it in the small window of time that the EOS site was up overnight. Some small advantages to being up in the night with the baby, I guess. Anyway, like I said, lots of stuff for about 35-40% off, from what I could see (although, not everything on sale).

Aarohismom
12-10-2011, 11:05 PM
My EOS order is already shipped!

jennilynn
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
My catalog says prices are valid starting Sunday so maybe it will go live again soon!