PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Monday 2

PAfirsttimemom
12-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Just got an e-mail from ebates that said tomorrow will be double cash back at over 500 stores for Cyber Monday 2. I was going to place some online orders today and now I'm wondering if I should wait till tomorrow to see if the deals will be better.

Will amazon finally get going on the deals? I could barely keep up with the deal thread last year, and one hasn't really even started yet this year. What gives?

Momit
12-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Will amazon finally get going on the deals? I could barely keep up with the deal thread last year, and one hasn't really even started yet this year. What gives?

I've been wondering the same thing!

dukie41181
12-11-2011, 11:35 AM
I've been wondering about Amazon too! I've got my free month trial of prime going and am ready! :D

brittone2
12-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I keep putting off buying for DS2 waiting for some deals (I don't feel very strongly about anything he "needs" so I'm kind of waiting to see what last minute deals show up. The kid needs absolutely nothing, so I'm kinda flexible on what we're going to buy).

I'd love to see some more sales on Kinect games on amazon. Snagged the Disneyland game for 20 at Best Buy and a fitness game for myself, but need some other games and keep waiting to see if there's a price drop.

Amazon's deals have been totally blah for me other than the kinect/xbox bundle deal we got in November.