PDA

View Full Version : Boden sale Live

KrystalS
12-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Saw the post on their FB page.

elbenn
12-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Are there coupons to stack with this? The only thing I am interested in is only on sale 15% and I could do better with a coupon.

RoxanneC
12-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Oh, oh. Its taking forever to load...

3isEnough
12-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Are there any free shipping codes to apply to the sale? I have 3 items in my cart but don't want to pay $10 for shipping.

lchang25000
12-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Are there any free shipping codes to apply to the sale? I have 3 items in my cart but don't want to pay $10 for shipping.

None that I know of. There usually isn't during the first markdowns.

lchang25000
12-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Prices are bleh, waiting for 2nd markdowns since there's nothing we need right now. Plus, a lot of things are already sold out. Hoping for replens later on.

3isEnough
12-11-2011, 02:36 PM
None that I know of. There usually isn't during the first markdowns.

So funny, I was just thinking where is lchang? She would know!

Thanks for the quick response ;)

viba424
12-11-2011, 02:42 PM
I would like to get DD some long sleeve tshirts, but Im feeling really spent out right now, and no free shipping is really a deterrent. Otherwise Id probably go for it.

LMPC
12-11-2011, 03:21 PM
I ordered a couple things that I have wanted and that have not gone any lower in price this season. But some of the items I bought a couple of weeks ago that were cheaper then. Waiting for the next round :)

KrystalS
12-11-2011, 03:28 PM
I hate paying $10 shipping on 2 items!

RoxanneC
12-11-2011, 03:35 PM
I have things in my cart but I think it may be a "wish list" at this point. Do prices go much lower at the 2nd markdown and do they have replens? I LOVE the baby t-shirt embroidered dress, but at $28 its about the same price as a few weeks ago when they had a coupon...Is it worth waiting?

jennilynn
12-11-2011, 03:42 PM
I found a few things from spring that were marked down again (third markdowns) so I had to snag them before they ran out. Some decent deals if they have your size. These scoop necks ($7) are awesome: http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Womens-Tops-T-shirts/Short-Sleeved-Tops/WL576/Womens-Essential-Short-Sleeve-Scoop-Neck.html?NavGroupID=18

maiaann
12-11-2011, 04:09 PM
I have things in my cart but I think it may be a "wish list" at this point. Do prices go much lower at the 2nd markdown and do they have replens? I LOVE the baby t-shirt embroidered dress, but at $28 its about the same price as a few weeks ago when they had a coupon...Is it worth waiting?

Prices go a little lower during second markdown. Many things sell out by second markdowns, but if it's just a "wish list" and not a "must have" you can wait and see what happens. Usually a FS/FR code comes around later on & replens occur daily.

citymama
12-11-2011, 05:03 PM
So free ship isn't working? Bummer! It usually does on day 1 of the sales. I'll wait till second markdowns.

RoxanneC
12-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Prices go a little lower during second markdown. Many things sell out by second markdowns, but if it's just a "wish list" and not a "must have" you can wait and see what happens. Usually a FS/FR code comes around later on & replens occur daily.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I have no self control and already ordered...I think I'll be kicking myself later.:duh:

That whole replens thing is sinister. I got all caught up in the "low stock" sign that I pulled the trigger. Wish I had read this first and been just a wee bit calmer.

Twoboos
12-11-2011, 05:43 PM
This sweater is a great deal! Richmond Orig $148 now $58.
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Womens-Knitwear/Cardigans/WK692/Womens-Richmond-Cardigan.html?NavGroupID=6

Also, Fun Cardigan was $84 now $32
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Womens-Knitwear/Cardigans/WK653/Womens-Fun-Cardigan.html?NavGroupID=6

And Embellished Cardi was $98 now $38
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Womens-Knitwear/Cardigans/WK654/Womens-Embellished-Cardigan.html?NavGroupID=6

Ruffled Chiffon Cardi was $118 now $46
http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Womens-Knitwear/Cardigans/WK657/Womens-Chiffon-Ruffle-Cardigan.html?NavGroupID=6

MommytoEliana
12-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Well, I went ahead and jumped on some things that I know I would otherwise likely order next year. Their current prices were less than 30% off, which is the best coupon code I usually see, even with the $10 shipping charge...especially since it was spread out over 6 items. The baby overalls were a bit of a splurge, but they'll be a birthday present for DD2 in August. :-)

Now, if things go down significantly with a second round of markdowns I may regret this order, but for now I feel okay about it.

TwoToTote
12-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Twoboos, thanks so much for posting those great women's sweaters. I just picked up a Fun Cardigan for me. Also got two of the scoop neck tees that jennilynn posted--at $7 each that's better than what I can get at Target.

BeachBum
12-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I bought for the kids some for now, and some for next year. I NEVER have luck with sizes at second mark downs. Heck several of the things I wanted were sold out at full price this year.

lilhilly
12-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks for pointing out the summer stuff was still there and had been marked down again. They mostly only have the red/grey left, but the techno shorts are $11 and that's a steal. Of course, to justify paying the $10 shipping, I had to order a skirt and a t for me, hmm.

KrystalS
12-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I ordered some of the shorts for DS, I hope the 2Y fits him for the spring/summer. He is very big for his age, 33lbs 33". I couldn't pass up the price! Techno shorts $11 and Jersey baggies $8, only 1 color left though. I also got some of the swim shorts for $13.

solsister
12-11-2011, 11:44 PM
I spent 96.00, including shipping.
I got 6 items for my daughter and a couple
of tees for myself. Really cute stuff!

I usually pull the trigger at the start, and if something
I bought goes lower, they've always done a price
adjustment, unless it's sold out.

I'm thinking of doing a second order for more stuff
for myself!