PDA

View Full Version : TRU Wii bundle (console + Super Mario Bros.) for $125 + $25 GC

sidmand
12-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Sunday's circular has a Wii bundle on sale for $124.99 + a $25 gift card (use by 1/28/12). This is the best price I've seen. I bought the same bundle at Target a couple of weeks ago for $129 since that was the best I'd seen and figured if I saw something better I'd return it.

I hate TRU but I was heading in that direction tonight anyway and will check it out to see if it's true. It's not available online (well, that price is but it doesn't seem to include the gift card or free shipping so not really worth it).

BigDog
12-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Report back when you can and let us know if you checked it out. I was thinking about getting a Wii for Xmas but have been holding out for a good price. I hate TRU with a passion but if this is a decent deal, I might force myself to go there.

sidmand
12-11-2011, 09:40 PM
I was in the parking lot wondering why I was even bothering but the other store I was going to was in the same plaza...it was actually my most pain free experience at TRU ever! It originally rang up full price but then rang up sale price. But I didn't realize he gave me a merchandise credit card for $25 rather than a gift card. Not sure if that was correct but hopefully it's fine. Final with tax was $132.80 + $25 "gift card." I signed up for the rewards card too which he said gives 10% back but...it was free and maybe something will come of it.