PDA

View Full Version : Aden & Anais dream blankets $30-33 on Amazon (swaddles too!)

jennilynn
12-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Funny I've had a camelcamelcamel price alert set on these since last Christmas so I know this is the lowest price all year. Aden & Anais dream blankets are $30.91 to $33 depending on the design at Amazon. I couldn't resist! It looks like some of the swaddle packs are about the same price, too.

sujathas
12-12-2011, 08:01 AM
How dreamy are these dream blankets? The reviews on amazon are glowing- are they really that good?

Also, is there a big difference in quality between the four-pack of a&a swaddles bought at a store (like buybuybaby) and the 4-pack of "boutique" a&a swaddles on-line (that are more expensive)? I ask because I have the former, and after 2 months of washing, they are quite rough!!

dukie41181
12-12-2011, 08:15 AM
It looks like its for the monkey, star bright or giraffe. Which is the girliest? I want one for my daughter!

ElspethCordelia
12-12-2011, 09:28 AM
It looks like its for the monkey, star bright or giraffe. Which is the girliest? I want one for my daughter!

I love the giraffe one!

Minnifer
12-12-2011, 11:16 AM
How dreamy are these dream blankets? The reviews on amazon are glowing- are they really that good?

Also, is there a big difference in quality between the four-pack of a&a swaddles bought at a store (like buybuybaby) and the 4-pack of "boutique" a&a swaddles on-line (that are more expensive)? I ask because I have the former, and after 2 months of washing, they are quite rough!!

Re the dream blankets, I've fondled one in person at a store (LOL) and it was super soft and ever since then I've been wanting one although we *really* don't need another blanket!

Re the 4 pack, some people think the store ones are great, but others think that the boutique (47x47) ones are nicer - I've only had the latter so I can't compare but I can say that they are still super soft after many washes - not scratchy at all.

abh5e8
12-12-2011, 11:22 AM
i love the larger size (botique?)...they are super soft after tons of washes. we have the organic ones. they came to $12.50 each on the recent myhabit deal...and it was on there a few weeks ago too, so you can find some deals on them.

vonfirmath
12-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Re the dream blankets, I've fondled one in person at a store (LOL) and it was super soft and ever since then I've been wanting one although we *really* don't need another blanket!

Re the 4 pack, some people think the store ones are great, but others think that the boutique (47x47) ones are nicer - I've only had the latter so I can't compare but I can say that they are still super soft after many washes - not scratchy at all.

I have some of each and definitely prefer the boutique ones. (though I continue to use the others because I love the pink and green color and my boutique ones are just blue). The boutique ones are softer though I wouldn't call the others scratchy.

Minnifer
12-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Poop - couldn't get an order in earlier today and now the price is back up :shake: