PDA

View Full Version : Washing Hanna Mocs?

Bens Momma
12-12-2011, 10:06 AM
I know HA mocs are washable but have never done it before. I have a hand-me-down pair for the baby that I'd like to wash. They don't look horrible now but would look nice if cleaned up for the holidays. In the past I washed a pair of acorn kids slippers and they turned out lumpy and hard. Do the hanna mocs wash well? Advice?

Thanks in advance!
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:
and a new snuggle bug!

marymoo86
12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
I just washed mine - used charlies soap in with the rest of clothes and air dried.

no issues

lowrioh
12-12-2011, 10:42 AM
I just washed mine - used charlies soap in with the rest of clothes and air dried.

no issues

:yeahthat:

lizzywednesday
12-12-2011, 11:22 AM
I wash them with the rest of DD's clothes (we use Rockin Green) and hang to dry. They turn out nicely.

FWIW, I've even run some through the dryer on extra-low (accidentally) and they were fine.

BabyBearsMom
12-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I always turn DD's inside out when I wash them, wash them with the rest of her clothes (we use All Free & Clear) and then put them on the drying wrack to dry. I've done this several times and never had a problem.

rolypoly27
12-12-2011, 12:13 PM
I just washed and dried them with the other clothes and they turned out fine. In the future, I may air dry them instead of running them through the dryer.

Bens Momma
12-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the replies! We use Charlie's Soap on everything already but feel better now hearing everyone's experiences! Think I will turn them inside out and into the wash they go!

Thanks!