PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else following the 12 days sale at pediped.com?

dukie41181
12-12-2011, 07:13 PM
I missed several days and hope I didn't miss anything we want/need! It's nice that they have the free ship code too! Shoes on sale and free shipping makes me happy! :)

Reader
12-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Me! Hoping to pick up a pair of shoes for my 2 year old. Liked the ones today okay but his size wasn't available.

Jillie
12-12-2011, 11:52 PM
I'm watching! Kicking myself for not getting Friday's shoes for DS.

dukie41181
12-13-2011, 01:40 AM
I bought the girls shoes on Friday! They arrived today and my daugter LOVES them! They are the pink glitter ones. And I tried to pass up the Elizabeth boots for $41 today but just failed! I love Pedipeds!

csnoop
12-13-2011, 01:47 AM
I have been following it. I almost bought the pink glittery shoes for DD... I know she would love them but DH thought it was a bit too girly. I also need an original pediped for DS. I almost bought one last week but then decided to wait for a cuter one. Not sure if that will happen...

I love Pediped too....
CC

dukie41181
12-13-2011, 10:12 AM
I have been following it. I almost bought the pink glittery shoes for DD... I know she would love them but DH thought it was a bit too girly. I also need an original pediped for DS. I almost bought one last week but then decided to wait for a cuter one. Not sure if that will happen...

I love Pediped too....
CC

DD2 NEEDS originals! My girls are slightly different season babies and they can't perfectly share the shoes. We are in dire need of some classic black and brown originals. I hope originals come up...I've only seen flex but I did miss several days.