PDA

View Full Version : Question about fit of North Face Denali Fleece

HIU8
12-12-2011, 10:08 PM
If you own one, can you please tell me where the bottom of the jacket hits you? I just got the one I ordered. It hits me sort of at the middle of my rear. I had tried one on at Macy's (the one I ordered was from Zappos). I remember the one from Macy's hitting me lower (it was also a Denali). I'm just not really comfortable with half my rear sitting below the bottom of the jacket. Am I nuts or are they supposed to fit this way? FWIW, I'm going over to Macy's tomorrow to try the ones in the store on again (I didn't buy from them originally b/c they didn't have the all black).

arivecchi
12-12-2011, 10:25 PM
They are short. I dislike that too. Much prefer my oversized LE one.

Mom Magic
12-13-2011, 12:18 AM
I just stuck mine on and the bottom of the jacket comes right to the bottom of the fly of my jeans. It is a size small and I am about 5'6". I just got a new Denali about a month ago to replace the one I had that was 7 years old--still in good shape but a little stained because I wear it a ton and I'm sick of the aqua color! So, the one I tried on is this season's model.

HTH,
Andie

cono0507
12-13-2011, 12:40 AM
I wonder if they have changed the cut. I bought mine 10 years ago and it hits right below my hip bones (and I'm 5'10"). They are a good investment though - mine still is in good shape.