PDA

View Full Version : Cool deal on kids' mags: 52% cashback on ebates + $10 gift card to shoebuy.com!

PAfirsttimemom
12-13-2011, 01:02 AM
Go to valuemags via ebates. Current deal is 52% cashback.

The following magazines are all $19.95:
Sports Illustrated for Kids
Ranger Rick
Your Big Backyard
Wild Animal Baby
National Geographic Kids

So, if my math is correct...
$19.95
- 9.57 52% cashback
- 10.00 gift card to shoebuy.com offered at check out (expires Dec. 31, 2011)
= .38 effective total paid after cashback and gift card offers

There are four other gift with purchase offers at checkout besides the shoebuy gift card. I apologize that I didn't copy and paste them. The shoe deal seemed to be the best bang for the buck. I believe the others were for percentage off next purchase at ghirardelli.com, harryanddavid.com, somewhere else I can't remember, and bigfishgames.com (the latter was 80% off a computer download game).

I ordered Sports Illustrated for Kids for my nephew and Your Big Backyard for my son. After each purchase, a shoebuy.com $10 off certificate was sent immediately to my e-mail. I did click off valuemags and enter again via ebates before placing my second order. I don't know if I had to do that or not to get the gift deal again. Shipping is free.

I hope this makes sense. I'm used to reading the bargains on here. Not posting them.

ETA: I think this deal should work on all magazines on the site, not just those for kids.

kwc
12-13-2011, 03:56 AM
Thank you for posting! Got American Girl and SI Kids for my kids just before cyber Monday2 expired! Only did one transaction so only 1 shoebuy certificate but 58% cash back is awesome!

PAfirsttimemom
12-13-2011, 10:08 AM
You're welcome! I just checked on ebates, and valuemags is at 26% cashback, which is still pretty good.

Also, the free gift with purchase deal may still be on. It's not promoted clearly on the valuemags site (I didn't know about it till I placed my first order last night), but I found this link that says the free shipping and free gift deal expires on December 31, 2012.
http://www.promocodes2012.org/valuemags-promo-codes/