PDA

View Full Version : California cozy 20% off, works with eversave deal

Sopamanda
12-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Delete please.

Melaine
12-13-2011, 10:29 AM
I got the code but it says specifically that it doesn't work with Eversave! Wonder if they goofed? So do you enter the coupon first or voucher first?

Melaine
12-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Did you notice that it says Eversave CANNOT be combined with coupon code and "this will delay your order for shipment"? I don't want to order if the code won't actually go through.....hmmmm

Sopamanda
12-13-2011, 10:57 AM
(deleted)

sujathas
12-13-2011, 11:14 AM
I've been holding out on that eversave deal, debating if I really needed another swaddle. So THANK YOU OP! I think I'll go with the dream blanket:)

sujathas
12-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Update on my order - It went through. I used the 20% off california cozy code AND used my eversave voucher, and both went through. I received my shipment about a week ago. I ended up getting the Aden and Anais Dream Blanket (originally $50) for $15!! I used the 20% off voucher to bring the blanket down to $40, and then used my Eversave voucher (I paid $15 for the $40 voucher).

I also bought the "lil brother" tshirt to get free shipping. The tshirt was originally $30, but on sale for $20. 20% off brought it down to $16.

So in the end I got $80 worth of merchandise for $31!! Not bad!

Not sure if code still works, but worth trying if you still have an Eversave voucher you want to use. The dream blanket really is lovely, BTW.

Sopamanda
12-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the info. I've emailed their customer service. There were other problems too. They said they were so kind to offer free shipping over $40 and that was a good enough deal blah blah. I responded TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE that no, it was actually free shipping over $50.

After the ecomom deal I'm irritated by these sorts of mistakes. If that's how they felt about codes the order should have been bumped by the website. And at the very least they should have given accurate information. Now I'm just annoyed.

Glad to see you got your order. HOpe they step up to customer service!

Sopamanda
12-22-2011, 03:52 PM
The company has threatened legal action against me if I continue to 'slander the company'.

No, I'm not kidding.

bekahjean
12-22-2011, 04:01 PM
The company has threatened legal action against me if I continue to 'slander the company'.

No, I'm not kidding.

What!? For what you posted here? That's crazy!

secchick
12-22-2011, 04:02 PM
Aren't these the people that deleted Annie's comments from their FB and "unliked" her.

And they are idiots to threaten legal action. For them to prevail, they would have to demonstrate that your statements are untrue, which I doubt is the case. Then they would have to demonstrate damage to their reputation, which I hightly doubt they could prove. They are full of it.

I have never puchased anything there, but given the recent multiple stories concerning their beyond crappy customer service, I sure as heck never will. Who threatens customers with lawsuits, really?

Sopamanda
12-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Word. My email to them was even kindly worded. I would have thought a company would want to know about inconsistencies, glitches, and problems with customer service.

Melaine
12-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Aren't these the people that deleted Annie's comments from their FB and "unliked" her.

And they are idiots to threaten legal action. For them to prevail, they would have to demonstrate that your statements are untrue, which I doubt is the case. Then they would have to demonstrate damage to their reputation, which I hightly doubt they could prove. They are full of it.

I have never puchased anything there, but given the recent multiple stories concerning their beyond crappy customer service, I sure as heck never will. Who threatens customers with lawsuits, really?

That was me. Yeah, I might try to get my money back on the voucher. A good deal is nice, but being treated like crap by a company is not worth it. I can't believe the "legal action crap"....they really are dumb in the CS/PR department.

Sopamanda
12-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Deleted. I'm on strict bedrest and don't need the stress.

I'm not impressed with their customer service.