PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on Large Wheelybugs?

dddhokie
12-13-2011, 05:51 PM
I've been holding out for Amazon's sale to hit, but sadly it looks like it might not this year. I really want to get DD a large wheelybug- either the ladybug or bee I think, but I'm not too too particular.

They are hovering around $60 on amazon. Is there a better deal somewhere? Should I hold out? Or just bite the Amazon bullet and take it like a man?

Choccie
12-13-2011, 07:46 PM
If you have (or can find someone to give you) an Overstock or Wayfair code, that might be a good option. Someone on here gave me their 15% off coupon last week so I picked up a Wheely Tiger from Overstock and I think it was about $50 shipped/tax etc. The shipping notice said 7-14 days but it arrived in about 4 days so should be in time for the holidays if you are ordering this week.

zukeypur
12-13-2011, 10:47 PM
The tiger just dropped to $52 on amazon.

mom2MandC
12-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I will be watching this thread! I ordered a large wheely bug on Barnes and Noble several days ago and was so excited by the deal plus a coupon, BUT I got an email canceling the order yesterday! So disappointed!!

Minnifer
12-13-2011, 11:12 PM
I will be watching this thread! I ordered a large wheely bug on Barnes and Noble several days ago and was so excited by the deal plus a coupon, BUT I got an email canceling the order yesterday! So disappointed!!

Ugh, B&N keeps doing that and the wheely bugs are still on the site - SO annoying! Since I passed on the yoyo deal and regretted it, I'll be watching here too :-)

mom2MandC
12-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Just ordered a large lady bug- but many were offered for 53.99 on rightstart.com, had to subscribe to their site to use a 10 off of 50 deal. I ordered this for my almost 2 year old- do you think my almost 4 year old would be too big for one?

mum-to-be
12-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Just ordered a large lady bug- but many were offered for 53.99 on rightstart.com, had to subscribe to their site to use a 10 off of 50 deal. I ordered this for my almost 2 year old- do you think my almost 4 year old would be too big for one?

I think a small would be better for your almost 2 yo and a large for your 4 yo

zukeypur
12-14-2011, 12:27 AM
B&N canceled mine too. I will never order from them again. I was very honest on the customer survey they sent me though, teehee.

Jacksmommy2b
12-14-2011, 12:29 AM
B&N canceled mine too. I will never order from them again. I was very honest on the customer survey they sent me though, teehee.

You should dance with Joy that your order was cancelled. B&N is hands down the very, very worst CS I have ever dealt with.

I have been calling for 10 DAYS and every single person I talk to has a different story.

I am about ready to drop the box in front of B&N and burn it on the door step.

zukeypur
12-14-2011, 12:47 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking about returning the nook I just bought for DD1 and buying her a kindle because they suck so bad. I may have mentioned that in my survey too.