PDA

View Full Version : Rain boots at B&M?

KrystalS
12-14-2011, 10:48 AM
DD really needs some rain boots. We don't get a lot of rain but the last few days she has come home every day with soaked shoes.

I checked Zappos, none in her size that she liked. We need them before Friday because we're going out of town so online won't work.

What B&M stores should I check? I'm going to Target hoping they have some since they aren't $$.

She needs a size 2 which makes it a little harder because most of the rain boots for kids seem to stop at size 13.

Uno-Mom
12-15-2011, 02:39 AM
I don't know your area...but when I posted something similar back in the fall a neighbor mom reminded me about our local ranch/feed/farmer type store. We're not in a rural area but there are some stores like that nearby. They have a great selection of really cute kid boots year-round. I think the regular chains probably only stock briefly and are sold out by now. Maybe you have a local store that sells farm-wear?

sariana
12-15-2011, 04:08 AM
I don't know your area...but when I posted something similar back in the fall a neighbor mom reminded me about our local ranch/feed/farmer type store. We're not in a rural area but there are some stores like that nearby. They have a great selection of really cute kid boots year-round. I think the regular chains probably only stock briefly and are sold out by now. Maybe you have a local store that sells farm-wear?

You could try a garden supply store, too, if you don't find anything at Target.

KrystalS
12-15-2011, 10:31 AM
I found some at Target. Since she needed a bigger size they weren't sold out yet! Thanks for the suggestions I never would have thought about a ranch or garden supply store!