PDA

View Full Version : FYI for those who WTB Lunchbots.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
12-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Amazon has some "used" from their Warehouse Deals, for $4-6 cheaper than new. I bought one and it was new, just a return. Good for those that don't want to do the 4-for-3. I bought a Duo, and was glad I only bought one, since it is so small. I prefer the size of the Ecos. Picos start at $5.80 VS $12.99 new.

Melaine
12-14-2011, 04:14 PM
How do you find warehouse deals? I never heard of them!

lilhilly
12-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Love Amazon Warehouse Deals. I have bought a couple of things from there (small LCD-TV for the kitchen and a bathroom faucet) and they were brand new in-box returns as well. There is a link at the very bottom of Amazon's home page, or for a particular item, if you see "new and used offers from $x.xx," you can click on it and, if they have it as a Warehouse Deal, you'll see it listed there.

babybell
12-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Okay, wait. This is potentially amazing.

When you click an item from the warehouse, there two two options for buying: "available from these sellers" and then to the right, "buy used" or some wording like that. Are the used items amazon's warehouse items? Because there's diapers and baby food and stuff on there, which clearly can't be "used." Are these new, returned items, too?

Melaine
12-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Wow....can't believe I never knew this!

lilhilly
12-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Okay, wait. This is potentially amazing.

When you click an item from the warehouse, there two two options for buying: "available from these sellers" and then to the right, "buy used" or some wording like that. Are the used items amazon's warehouse items? Because there's diapers and baby food and stuff on there, which clearly can't be "used." Are these new, returned items, too?

Not all of the used items are from Amazon Warehouse. If you click, it gives you a list of sellers and prices, divided into new, used, and all. Amazon Warehouse will be listed as one of the sellers if it has that item to sell. But yes, they do sell diapers, etc.:

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sc_ca_c_5_0_2243103011_1?ie=UTF8&node=2358141011&no=2243103011&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

There is a description of the item there as well. In my experience, "used" has meant that the box has been opened. I don't think they would be able to sell a package of diapers if the seal had been broken, so I assume they are new in box with the plastic packaging intact.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
12-14-2011, 06:42 PM
If they say used, click on that, and look for Amazon warehouse deals. I got some of the round containers, too.

LunchBots Eco Stainless Steel Lunch Container
Buy new: $16.99

10 new from $13.50 4 used from $12.68

$12.68 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.00. Details

After you click on used...

Used - Very Good

Warehouse Deals (on the official page is the logo)
Fulfillment by Amazon

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
12-14-2011, 06:51 PM
And like everything else on Amazon, prices change whenever for no apparent reason.

babybell
12-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Did someone here snatch that box of pampers?! Man, you have to be quick with this stuff! :wink2:

YouAreTheFocus
12-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah, warehouse deals is pretty cool. I have bought baby food, diapers, stuff like that. IME the food is short-dated, not used or returned.

sewarsh
12-14-2011, 10:50 PM
i ordered a monitor from amazon warehouse before and it was brand new in box. i assume it was a return.