PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Barnes and Noble 50% off coupon

mom2akm
12-15-2011, 12:59 PM
BN sent out emails with a surprised coupon. Mine is only 15%. If you have one that is 50% and are not using it. Please PM me. I am hoping to pick up a Playmobil for my DD. I ordered it on Black Friday but was cancelled.
The only way to tell the % of the surprise is by adding an item on the cart and then add the coupon code to check the discount.
TIA!

ChefGirl
12-15-2011, 01:18 PM
BN sent out emails with a surprised coupon. Mine is only 15%. If you have one that is 50% and are not using it. Please PM me. I am hoping to pick up a Playmobil for my DD. I ordered it on Black Friday but was cancelled.
The only way to tell the % of the surprise is by adding an item on the cart and then add the coupon code to check the discount.
TIA!

How did you find out your % discount?

mom2akm
12-15-2011, 02:49 PM
I added an item in the cart in BN.com and then go through the check out process and add the coupon number. A discount amount is then shown and I use my maths skills to work out the %. Now, I finally realize how useful elementary maths is!

citymama
12-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Does it work in-store too?

ellas_mom
12-15-2011, 02:55 PM
I'd love to be next in line (after mom2kam) for a 30% or 50% coupon if you will not be using yours. Please PM me. Thank you! :)

Staraglimmer
12-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I'd love to be next in line (after mom2kam) for a 30% or 50% coupon if you will not be using yours. Please PM me. Thank you! :)

Last time they did this, the codes were not unique. You could use the sane coupon several times. Is it different this time?

-Stephanie
Mommy to Hailey Michelle 4/08
& a new addition due 7/1/12

ellas_mom
12-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Last time they did this, the codes were not unique. You could use the sane coupon several times. Is it different this time?

-Stephanie

I'm not 100% sure but I think the code is unique this time.
I got a 10% code in my email but I'm hoping to find a better coupon to use since I'd like to order something for DS that costs around $120 retail.

KDsMommy
12-15-2011, 03:09 PM
mine is only 15%

justlearning
12-15-2011, 03:11 PM
I just checked and my discount is 30% off. I don't know if that code will work now considering that I had to apply it when trying to check out. I did remove the item out of my cart, though, in case that helps.

I'll PM it to the OP and if she doesn't want it, she can PM it to the next person in line who asked for a 30% or 50% code.

Staraglimmer
12-15-2011, 03:22 PM
I didn't get one this time :(.

-Stephanie

hkriw
12-15-2011, 03:30 PM
my email came in about 4am-if that helps. I think its for member card members

mom2akm
12-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Does it work in-store too?

Yes, the coupon can be used in-store as well. In fact, I'm hoping to use it in-store.

There is an in-store coupon for 40% off one gift item but I called BN and they said playmobil is not in the gift department (but in toys department instead).

Check www.mommysavesbig.com (http://www.mommysavesbig.com) for a printable version of the 40% off coupon.

JustLearning, I'll forward your coupon to Ellas_mom. I'll wait a little longer. This is not a must-have item. THANKS SO MUCH for sharing!

ett
12-15-2011, 06:25 PM
If anyone has a 30% off or higher coupon, I would love to use it. B&N hates me and refuses to email me any coupons at all. And I'm even a member right now.

sarrahanne
12-16-2011, 12:20 AM
If anyone has a 30% off or higher coupon, I would love to use it. B&N hates me and refuses to email me any coupons at all. And I'm even a member right now.

I know that feeling. I have been a member for quite a while now and never got my "welcome" coupons. I had to contact them three times and finally received them today (but nothing really good there.) Well, apparently, they never even entered me into the system when I initially purchased my membership. And it was too late to get my 'surprise coupons.'

I never had this problem w/Borders. :( And they were much more generous with the coupons.

But, have you checked your spam folder? Just in case?

ett
12-16-2011, 12:26 AM
I know that feeling. I have been a member for quite a while now and never got my "welcome" coupons. I had to contact them three times and finally received them today (but nothing really good there.) Well, apparently, they never even entered me into the system when I initially purchased my membership. And it was too late to get my 'surprise coupons.'

I never had this problem w/Borders. :( And they were much more generous with the coupons.

But, have you checked your spam folder? Just in case?

I agree that Borders was so much better. No problems with them at all. I have checked my spam folder and nothing there. It's not just me though. DH has an account with a different email address and he never gets any coupons either. I'm having other problems with them, but I'm not going to get into it here. That would belong in another forum. :)

ellas_mom
12-16-2011, 09:27 PM
I just checked and my discount is 30% off. I don't know if that code will work now considering that I had to apply it when trying to check out. I did remove the item out of my cart, though, in case that helps.

I'll PM it to the OP and if she doesn't want it, she can PM it to the next person in line who asked for a 30% or 50% code.

A BIG THANKS to justlearning for your 30% coupon! I was able to apply it on a large purchase today and I know a little boy will be very happy this weekend. :22:
Also, thank you mom2akm for forwarding the code! :)