PDA

View Full Version : Skiphop saddlebag

mackmama
12-15-2011, 11:31 PM
What do you put in it? It is so small and narrow, I can't figure out how to use it.

lhafer
12-16-2011, 07:38 AM
I keep a change of clothes for both girls in there and keep it in my car. If we are going to be out somehwere all day, I will through it on/in my stroller. Sometimes I have used it as a quick bag with some snacks/sippy cup if someone is watching the kids for just a little while for me. I don't really use mine that much honestly.

Melaine
12-16-2011, 07:47 AM
mine have mostly sat in the closet. Hopefully I will find more use for them this time around.

arivecchi
12-16-2011, 07:57 AM
I used it instead of the diaper bag most of the time. Wallet, keys, diaper. I also used two of them as a parent console on the MB Duo.

echoesofspring
12-22-2011, 12:59 AM
I've attached it to the back of my umbrella stroller. It gets a ton of use when I know I don't need to have my full diaper bag around, i.e. when we were staying a conference in a big hotel for the weekend so we were never that far from our room. Or if I'm running some errands and can leave the reg. diaper bag in the car, etc. Just the basics and a great place to stash keys, couple toys, etc.

BayGirl2
12-23-2011, 06:16 PM
I've attached it to the back of my umbrella stroller. It gets a ton of use when I know I don't need to have my full diaper bag around, i.e. when we were staying a conference in a big hotel for the weekend so we were never that far from our room. Or if I'm running some errands and can leave the reg. diaper bag in the car, etc. Just the basics and a great place to stash keys, couple toys, etc.

I've done that when we were on vacation and just using the stroller to walk around the hotel.

Now I have a Saddle Bag and a SH Changing Clutch attached to the bottom of my double jogging stroller. The Saddle bag has snacks, hand sanitizer, and holds my wallet and phone. The Changing Clutch has diapers and wipes. That way I don't need to carry a diaper bag when I go for a long walk/hike/jog.

ETA: I meant the Pronto - my holiday strained mind could only come up with "changing clutch" earlier today.

crl
12-23-2011, 10:10 PM
I used two when we went to WDW and had an umbrella stroller. One had diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, diaper cream and knot bag dispenser. The other held sunblock, cereal bars, bandaids (in case of blisters), and so on.

On a regular basis, I use one attached to the handlebar of my indie when I go on walks with dd, usually we are gone for just an hour or so and I don't end up really needing anything for dd. It holds one diaper, a handful of wipes, knot it bag dispenser, my cell phone, id and credit card, small amount of cash and my keys.

Love my skip hop saddle bags. Sadly the velcro is shot on the one I have used the most so I think I will have to pitch it and will be down to just one.

Catherine