PDA

View Full Version : Lands End/LE Canvas 40% off order, free shipping no min

Pages : [1] 2

TwinFoxes
12-16-2011, 07:54 AM
Plus guaranteed Christmas delivery. Promotion Code DONNER and PIN 1585.

arivecchi
12-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Nice! Just in time....

nupe
12-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Thank you for posting! I had ordered yesterday and today with the 30% off code and I called for PA and they were so nice to apply the 40% off instead!

Mommaof3
12-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks so much, been waiting for this too!

TwinFoxes
12-16-2011, 08:50 AM
I don't know if you all saw, but on Canvas their cotton cashmere sweaters are on special for $20, and with the 40% + free shipping, it comes to just over $12! I love cotton cashmere blends because I'm sensitive to wool.

jse107
12-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Title says it all. Time to stock up!

Melaine
12-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Just posted some outerwear deals....this is a great sale!

overcome
12-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Just ordered all of DD winter gear for next year...jacket, snow pants, boots, 2 pr gloves, long underwear for under $200!! Also bought some of the Cotton?Cashmere sweaters mentioned in another thread. And just a couple things for me :-)

Awesome deals!!

athompson
12-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Some of the anti-static fleece blankets are $12.99..so about $7.80 with the code.

LMPC
12-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Woo hoo - finally clothes for me! 3 sweaters and 1 pants for under $50. Yippee!

KDsMommy
12-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Backpacks and lunchboxes are also on sale! I got a monogrammed Study Haul backpack for $12 and monogrammed Study Haul lunchbox for $9. They'll be put away for DS's first day of Kinder! :yay:

lablover
12-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks! I love the squall parkas so I always order them one size up when they come down to a great price -all set for next year!

Lots of great deals to be had! This backpack is an awesome deal ($9.99 before the 40%). I would jump on it but I just bought DD a study haul at the beginning of the school year and I expect it to last several years.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/DotClassmateStudyHaulBackpack~231473_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TML&CM_MERCH=IDX_Girls-_-BackpacksLunchBoxesLuggage&origin=index

JanBaby
12-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Thanks! I love the squall parkas so I always order them one size up when they come down to a great price -all set for next year!

Lots of great deals to be had! This backpack is an awesome deal ($9.99 before the 40%). I would jump on it but I just bought DD a study haul at the beginning of the school year and I expect it to last several years.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/DotClassmateStudyHaulBackpack~231473_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TML&CM_MERCH=IDX_Girls-_-BackpacksLunchBoxesLuggage&origin=index

I just bought this backpack! I'm pretty sure we don't need it but too cute and cheap to pass up.

oneplustwo
12-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Every time I hit the final order submit button, I get "we are currently experiencing technical difficulties." ARGH.

mommylamb
12-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Well, DH just got a few more Christmas presents...

firstbaby
12-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks, OP and thank you Lands End! Just got 4 of the cotton/cashmere sweaters for gifts and 2 dress shirts for DH. I am so finished shopping but got all 6 items for $85! DS picked out the two shirts for DH last weekend, but they weren't on sale. The two shirts full price would have been more than what I got the 6 items for. Happy dance!

TwinFoxes
12-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Well, DH just got a few more Christmas presents...

Same here. He'll think I bought too much for him, but they're $12!

Melaine
12-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Oh dear! I just started looking at the kids' shoes....SHOOT.

overcome
12-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Oh dear! I just started looking at the kids' shoes....SHOOT.

Yeah...I hear ya! I have to STAY AWAY from this computer. I put in a huge order and can't stop thinking about what else I may be missing. This has been going on since 7AM when I received the sale email from LE!!

cuca_

Thank you so much. My DD needs a new backpack and this is perfect!!

mommylamb
Same here. He'll think I bought too much for him, but they're $12!

Well, I bought him a coat, so more than $12. I got him this: http://www.landsend.com/pp/WoolCommuterOvercoat~228897_58.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::QZ5&CM_MERCH=IDX_Men-_-Outerwear-_-Tall&origin=index
I called him first to make sure he likes it, so he now knows he's getting it. I wonder if he's now rushing to figure out something else to get for me. There goes our pledge that we would spend $30 on each other this year (after buying a new car, a new bed, and a new TV in the last few months, we were going to not spend much on each other for Christmas).

wolverine2
12-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Thanks, did some damage!

Melaine
12-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Wonder how in the world a size 6X Slim would fit??

artvandalay
12-16-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm probably pushing my luck, but there are no free monogramming codes out there anywhere, are they? I tried looking but no luck.

Jo..
12-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Wonder how in the world a size 6X Slim would fit??

those pants are confused.

Melaine
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
those pants are confused.

I know, right?

minnie-zb
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Got some amazing deals! Thank you for sharing.

essnce629
12-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Placed an order last night and another right now!

Melaine
12-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Ok, I think with my third order of the day I am going to have to CALL IT QUITS. For pete's sake. Got DH two of the cashmere sweaters, the girls each a denim skirt, sparkle leggings, fleece coat, hat, and got the girls and I matching (different colored) clogs. (girls size 7 is supposed to be the same as ladies' 9). The girls will be tickled DD1 will get pink clogs, DD2 will get purple and I will get brown. Think enough damage has been done for today! Signing off to do some cleaning!

JBaxter
12-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I know, right?

BUt they are very easily returnable to sears!

Jo..
12-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Ok, I think with my third order of the day I am going to have to CALL IT QUITS. For pete's sake. Got DH two of the cashmere sweaters, the girls each a denim skirt, sparkle leggings, fleece coat, hat, and got the girls and I matching (different colored) clogs. (girls size 7 is supposed to be the same as ladies' 9). The girls will be tickled DD1 will get pink clogs, DD2 will get purple and I will get brown. Think enough damage has been done for today! Signing off to do some cleaning!

I keep going back and looking...but so far I have only spent $15...a backpack, a lunch box, and a stocking.

I keep thinking I might NEED another coat, DD might NEED some boots...the deals are so great it's hard to step away, but I think I will.

I'm not going to clean though. I am going to goof off and eat some cheese.

nicknack
12-16-2011, 02:52 PM
OMG, I can't stop! There's also a thing saying some things are 60% on the canvas page, is this better than the 40 or is it only on certain things?

brittone2
12-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Lots of shoes and boots in overstocks if anyone needs anything.

Melaine
12-16-2011, 03:23 PM
wait, I went to clean only an hour ago? How is that possible?

artvandalay
12-16-2011, 03:26 PM
wait, I went to clean only an hour ago? How is that possible?

Hey! I thought you were supposed to be cleaning! :nono:

elbenn
12-16-2011, 03:27 PM
I was ignoring this thread, then decided to peep at it, and now am shopping to place an order. I have already placed 2 orders with LE this month and tons of orders this year. LE has seriously the best bargains for clothing! Thanks (I think) OP and all other posters who are giving ideas!

As for the backpacks, I have thought about getting them, but I've been so pleased with the LLB Junior backpack that I have, I'm not sure I want to go with anything else. Anyone tried both LE and LLB backpacks so you could compare them?

artvandalay
12-16-2011, 03:27 PM
I just ordered two of the monogrammed Christmas stockings for two little boys that I know. They are so cute!

Melaine
12-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Hey! I thought you were supposed to be cleaning! :nono:

I felt like I cleaned for like 3 hours so I came back. :bag:

Really, DDs wanted to play outside so I am enjoying the weather with them....they can't play alone outside!

artvandalay
12-16-2011, 03:37 PM
I felt like I cleaned for like 3 hours so I came back. :bag:

!

Lol. I was like that last year on the Amazon deals thread. I'm missing those threads this year :(. Not as exciting by a long shot.

JBaxter
12-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Boys dress shirts White & Blue 9.99 -40% = 5.99!

sujathas
12-16-2011, 04:27 PM
too many great deals for boys. The polo shirts and tshirts for around $4-$5 before the 40% off are the best deals. But they also have the snow flurry boots for around $13 after the 40% off-- that's an amazing price!! Plus they seem to have lots of colors still in stock. I bought those booths at the end of november for $17.50 and thought I got an amazing price. I'm leaving a note to myself for next year to wait on these boot until mid december!

2zeke
12-16-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm in for two orders so far. I may be getting in a third before the day is done. Excellent deals, especially with the 10 percent back on Discover. I double ordered some sizes. I can get the returns into Sears before the billing is due. I keep thinking of other things we need around the house - blankets, rugs (forgot to do the LL bean order yesterday).

Thanks to all who are posting the extra great deal items.

brittone2
12-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Lol. I was like that last year on the Amazon deals thread. I'm missing those threads this year :(. Not as exciting by a long shot.
I'm bummed about amazon but the upside is that I am getting to buy unexpected things for me, not just the kids :bag on the upside, I was able to pick up some gifts for my dad (he loves the LE mock turtlenecks) and they were priced so well it was ridiculous. 14.50 *before* the the 40% off. Can't beat that. I also picked up some stuff for my mom to try.

brittone2
12-16-2011, 04:57 PM
xposted in mommy wear, but does anyone own the canvas cowl neck dress
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CottonModalCowlneckDress~227210_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Sale-_-Women-_-DressesSkirts&origin=index

I am 5'3" but have longer legs/shorter torso. I am thinking this will most likely be too long since it falls "at the knee" not above the knee like some of the other Canvas dresses/skirts. I have mostly purchased canvas tops and sweaters over the last year or two.

I'm guessing too long for me but I thought I'd ask if anyone has it and where it hits on you for your height.

star04
12-16-2011, 05:01 PM
I did a price adjustment via chat, and she said she sent a request to the refund dept and I will find out in a few days if I get refunded. Has anyone called and gotten an immediate refund? Now I'm wondering if I will get the sale price AND 40% off. I can't reorder because it's out of stock.

justlearning
12-16-2011, 05:08 PM
I did a price adjustment via chat, and she said she sent a request to the refund dept and I will find out in a few days if I get refunded. Has anyone called and gotten an immediate refund? Now I'm wondering if I will get the sale price AND 40% off. I can't reorder because it's out of stock.

I called to get a price adjustment from an order 3 days ago. In my case, the items are still available but I don't want to have to order them today and return the whole other shipment.

I was told the same thing you were--that the request is sent to the refund dept. I then said "So is there a possibility that it won't be approved? If so, I want to order these today." She answered that there is policy is that they give PAs within 14 days or purchase so I should definitely get it.

I don't know if the fact that the item is in stock today or out of stock today affects the PA process, though.

star04
12-16-2011, 05:15 PM
I called to get a price adjustment from an order 3 days ago. In my case, the items are still available but I don't want to have to order them today and return the whole other shipment.

I was told the same thing you were--that the request is sent to the refund dept. I then said "So is there a possibility that it won't be approved? If so, I want to order these today." She answered that there is policy is that they give PAs within 14 days or purchase so I should definitely get it.

I don't know if the fact that the item is in stock today or out of stock today affects the PA process, though.

I should clarify that my size/color is OOS, not the item.

MommyAllison
12-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Yay! 2 kids parkas, 2 half zip fleeces for DH, fleece hat to match new parka for DD1 and 2 new swimsuits for DD1 - all for just under $65 shipped, tax included. And 6% ebates on top of that! I love how generous LE is with discount codes!

Beth24
12-16-2011, 05:29 PM
xposted in mommy wear, but does anyone own the canvas cowl neck dress
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CottonModalCowlneckDress~227210_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Sale-_-Women-_-DressesSkirts&origin=index

I am 5'3" but have longer legs/shorter torso. I am thinking this will most likely be too long since it falls "at the knee" not above the knee like some of the other Canvas dresses/skirts. I have mostly purchased canvas tops and sweaters over the last year or two.

I'm guessing too long for me but I thought I'd ask if anyone has it and where it hits on you for your height.

I have this dress thanks to Catherine (crl). I am 5'7" and. It hits me right above the knee. I have a size Medium.

Melaine
12-16-2011, 05:31 PM
I have this dress thanks to Catherine (crl). I am 5'7" and. It hits me right above the knee. I have a size Medium.

Uh oh. That dress is really cute. I can't place a FOURTH order though. That would be utterly absurd.

justlearning
12-16-2011, 05:33 PM
I should clarify that my size/color is OOS, not the item.

got it--I just meant that I don't know if what I was told would definitely apply to your situation but I would guess that it would. In my case, the exact size/color is still available so I could order everything again and return the other batch but didn't want to waste their shipping dollar and my time.

ett
12-16-2011, 05:45 PM
Uh oh. That dress is really cute. I can't place a FOURTH order though. That would be utterly absurd.

I've already placed 3 orders and they weren't small orders either. :bag

fattytuna
12-16-2011, 05:48 PM

Same here. Order from 12/7 forwarded to refund dept for PA. I also asked how likely they are to get "approved". Was told there shouldn't be a problem. But in my case, the exact same items are still in stock.

BTW, just FYI, I also called to PA another order placed in November before calling about the Canvas order. First CSR refused to PA because my order was places over 14 days, even though the exact same item is still in stock (same size same color). I called back and got a different CSR. I explain I'm trying to see if I can get a PA, or if I should reorder the exact same thing and return the first one to Sears. He said no that makes no sense and immediately offered to forward my request to refund dept, said he added a note in there to say otherwise customer will just re-buy at discount and return the first one. So if you reach a rather, uh, rigid, CSR, just call back and see if you can speak to a different CSR.

Twoboos
12-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Goodness, this has to stop.

I spent $80, got 11 items worth $350. (There were two "expensive" items, the girl's fleece lined rain jackets. $14ish after discount.)

And I was looking at things thinking, "WHO can I get this for??" trying to finish my Christmas shopping!!! Because of what I bought, not one single thing is a Christmas gift!!!

MUST. STOP.

liz
12-16-2011, 06:04 PM
TwinFoxes, you are killing me today. I called to get a price adjustment from tuesdays LE order and I just placed another order today...oops make that 2 orders.

OT, but I know my FIL is going to get me a gift card to LE as a Christmas gift. Oh, if only I had it now so I could use the 40% code on some things I am eyeing at LE Canvas......

elektra
12-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Finallly got DC some new stuff like leggings. :)

Beth24
12-16-2011, 07:31 PM

Not to be an enabler but it is really cute and comfortable. And versatile. I layer it over leggings and a long sleeve shirt when it's cold. I got the heather gray....and did I mention that it's flattering?

Binkandabee
12-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Awesome! Finished up my Christmas shopping.

Considering re-ordering the squall set I bought for DD in November, it would save me $40.00! Problem is, I don't have my original packing slip. Anyone know if this is required for an instore Sears return?

liz
12-16-2011, 08:16 PM

Considering re-ordering the squall set I bought for DD in November, it would save me $40.00! Problem is, I don't have my original packing slip. Anyone know if this is required for an instore Sears return?

Just call LE up to get the order number, then take that number with you to sears. They can look it up by that number and process the return for you. hth

justlearning
12-16-2011, 08:16 PM

Not required--just print out a copy of your order confirmation email. I usually do take in my packing slips but on occasion have printed out the email and it works fine.

ett
12-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Just call LE up to get the order number, then take that number with you to sears. They can look it up by that number and process the return for you. hth

Or you can look at your order history online to get the order number.

Club924
12-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Does anyone know if the items will arrive before christmas? I want to purchases some gifts but not sure if they'll arrive on time.

justlearning
12-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Does anyone know if the items will arrive before christmas? I want to purchases some gifts but not sure if they'll arrive on time.

I called CS and asked about this. She said that items ordered today should arrive by Christmas day but of course they can't guarantee it.

hillview
12-16-2011, 09:05 PM
dog leashes are on sale!

ahisma
12-16-2011, 09:16 PM

The front page says "Delivery by Christmas & Guaranteed. Period."

The shipping calendar says that orders placed by 12/20 will arrive by Christmas. I hope they come quickly, I ordered a LOT of duplicates to check sizing and will definitely have some returning to do:) I wish their exchange process was better...I hate that you have to rebuy at the current price.

Also, don't forget that they have a 14 day price guarantee. I got a refund on some purchases from last week.

hillview
12-16-2011, 09:21 PM
This is also cute. Engraving free -- stocking hangers for 15.
http://www.landsend.com/pp/Holder~230163_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::SBT&CM_MERCH=search-_-stocking+hanger&origin=search
/hillary

TwoToTote
12-16-2011, 09:22 PM
This is also cute. Engraving free -- stocking hangers for 15.
http://www.landsend.com/pp/Holder~230163_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::SBT&CM_MERCH=search-_-stocking+hanger&origin=search
/hillary

I just picked up one for my dd. I'm going to return the one I bought at Target for $10.

TwinFoxes
12-16-2011, 09:31 PM
The front page says "Delivery by Christmas & Guaranteed. Period."

:yeahthat: Last year I ordered a bunch of stuff at their last minute sale, including a monogrammed tote AFTER the shipping deadline (it was for me, so it didn't matter) and it arrived on Christmas eve. :)

Melaine
12-16-2011, 09:34 PM
I found some stuff I want for me: Fleece Toggle Jacket (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-405489_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart) $18 after discount, Cowl Neck Sweatshirt in Natural (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-408211_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart)$12 after discount, Cable Brim Cap (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-408504_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart) $8 after discount. And I still want that dress pp mentioned!!!

mickminmom
12-16-2011, 09:41 PM
I got sucked in...3 orders later!

I had to jump back on to get those dress shirts for $6.00. Thanks, JBaxter for pointing those out! I also picked up some lined Climbers to try those out. Thanks, OP! I had not checked email today and would have missed some great deals!

elbenn
12-16-2011, 11:44 PM
For anyone who has any Discover cashback bonuses, you can order a $25 egiftcard for $20 or a $50 egiftcard for $40 (you get the giftcard code immediately to use online), which makes the deals even better. Discover cashback is 10%, too.

jent
12-17-2011, 12:41 AM
Not sure if I wanted to know about this deal... b/c I'm about to place a huge order. But, what steals! I got: a dress shirt for DH, matching PJ's for DD and my 2 DN's, and a few dresses and shirts for me. Land's End always runs big, I hope at least some of it works out.

About those returns... anyone know if you can return LE to *any* Sears store? I just moved and the closest Sears doesn't seem to carry Land's End.

lingtm777
12-17-2011, 12:48 AM
the answer i got from customer service is that you can return to any sears store as long as it is a full service one (not just appliance or order service) my impression is that if the store is selling apparels, it would accept LE returns, hope this helps

jent
12-17-2011, 12:50 AM
the answer i got from customer service is that you can return to any sears store as long as it is a full service one (not just appliance or order service) my impression is that if the store is selling apparels, it would accept LE returns, hope this helps

Thanks!

ett
12-17-2011, 01:03 AM
I wish their exchange process was better...I hate that you have to rebuy at the current price.

Call them and ask to do a reorder and you can order other sizes and colors at the price you paid for plus get free shipping (and add anything else onto the order.) I sometimes order multiples sizes though because I want to compare and I don't want things to sell out.

ahisma
12-17-2011, 01:12 AM
Call them and ask to do a reorder and you can order other sizes and colors at the price you paid for plus get free shipping (and add anything else onto the order.) I sometimes order multiples sizes though because I want to compare and I don't want things to sell out.

Ohh...I had no idea. Yay!

How long does the reorder window last for?

kaitlyns.mom
12-17-2011, 05:09 AM
That was not good. Oh, the shame. Oh the deals. I cannot wait until that bag or box arrives at my door! :yay:

brittone2
12-17-2011, 08:06 AM
:yeahthat:

Melaine
12-17-2011, 08:36 AM
That was not good. Oh, the shame. Oh the deals. I cannot wait until that bag or box arrives at my door! :yay:

:ROTFLMAO: That pretty much sums it up. I am tempted to put "Oh, the shame. Oh, the deals." in my siggie. :wink2:

Melaine
12-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Boooo price went up on my sweatshirt!!

lchang25000
12-17-2011, 09:26 AM
I found some stuff I want for me: Fleece Toggle Jacket (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-405489_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart) $18 after discount, Cowl Neck Sweatshirt in Natural (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-408211_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart)$12 after discount, Cable Brim Cap (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-408504_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart) $8 after discount. And I still want that dress pp mentioned!!!

Thanks! Ordered the toggle jacket, so cute and stylish!

arivecchi
12-17-2011, 11:33 AM
I placed three huge orders. You are trouble OP!

wolverine2
12-17-2011, 11:52 AM
I didn't realize they are still doing it today! Noooooo!

Working on my 3rd order b/c Canvas has chinos as their deal today so I might try some. But I need $13 more to get free shipping! Off to see what else I can find...

http://canvas.landsend.com/ix/index.html?search=404970+or+404977+or+405850+or+40 5852+or+405851+or+407957&store=lecanvas&action=newSearch

viba424
12-17-2011, 11:56 AM
Can you clarify, these say $25 for me. Are they supposed to be another 40% off, or is that already discounted?

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-404977_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart&CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart

babyzolo
12-17-2011, 11:56 AM
You don't need to have a minimum for free shopping. The DONNER code works today. Ebates has the link for 40% off and free shipping.

wolverine2
12-17-2011, 11:57 AM
You don't need to have a minimum for free shopping. The DONNER code works today. Ebates has the link for 40% off and free shipping.

Excellent! I didn't try the DONNER code today! I will refrain from adding more to my order...

ETA: Make sure to click through the specific coupon on ebates-- I had clicked through the general Lands End link first, and it didn't give me the free shipping with no minimum, but when you click through the DONNER coupon link, it does- yea!

wolverine2
12-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Can you clarify, these say $25 for me. Are they supposed to be another 40% off, or is that already discounted?

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-404977_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart&CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart

Yes, they will be another 40% off!

viba424
12-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Yes, they will be another 40% off!

I am unable to get it to discount further. What am I doing wrong/? Oops, I think I got it.

MamaInMarch
12-17-2011, 12:07 PM
Wow, OP!! Awesome!

I just ordered each child a monogrammed stocking and engraved stocking holder for a total of $30! That is freaking awesome. THANKS!:thumbsup:

brittone2
12-17-2011, 12:19 PM
I have already placed 3 orders and I'm kind of scared about what I'm going to do during DS2's naptime.

I need to stay away.

michlyn
12-17-2011, 12:25 PM
I have placed 6 orders

ett
12-17-2011, 12:49 PM
I've placed 3 decent sized orders already and if I wasn't working on DS1's school project right now and then taking the kids to a Christmas party this afternoon, I probably would have placed a fourth already. I haven't even really browsed much of the site - most of the purchases were for stuff we need or gifts. I'm afraid of what will be added to my shopping cart when I have time to browse!

kaitlyns.mom
12-17-2011, 01:13 PM
A little bummed... last night this item (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/TerryCowlwithDrawstring~231025_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PET&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-cowlneck&origin=search) was showing up as on sale for $20 but I realized when I placed my order it was still showing up as original price of $69.50. Customer service is supposed to give me a call back soon... I love that sweatshirt but not at $69.50, 40% off or not!

viba424
12-17-2011, 02:14 PM
^ Im sure they will work it out with you.

I was going to get a bunch of real inexpensive bargains, but instead I think I just want to get these. What do you think? You can be honest about the shoes...

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-406521_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-400118_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart

TwoToTote
12-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Those shoes are so cute.

I just placed an order for a Shimmer Down Parka for me--my 4th order. I thought I was bad but after reading through this thread it seems I have some catching up to do. ;)

Melaine
12-17-2011, 02:42 PM
A little bummed... last night this item (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/TerryCowlwithDrawstring%7E231025_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PET&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-cowlneck&origin=search) was showing up as on sale for $20 but I realized when I placed my order it was still showing up as original price of $69.50. Customer service is supposed to give me a call back soon... I love that sweatshirt but not at $69.50, 40% off or not!

I know....I was really going to order that this morning, before it went up!

jgenie
12-17-2011, 02:49 PM
I can't decide between the navy or the tan for the toggle coat. Mostly will wear with jeans so is the blue too much??

lchang25000
12-17-2011, 02:52 PM
I can't decide between the navy or the tan for the toggle coat. Mostly will wear with jeans so is the blue too much??

I got the tan for that exact reason.

azazela
12-17-2011, 02:52 PM
I posted on Momwear, but I should probably post it here too:

Land's End Luxe Down coat (http://www.landsend.com/pp/LuxeDownCoat~228534_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::RRD&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-Outerwear-_-JacketsParkasCoats-_-Down&origin=index) (gets lot of good reviews from BBB'ers) is on sale for $99 right now and the 40% off code brings it down to $59.40! Original price was $199. The Luxe Down Parka is on sale too.

TwinFoxes
12-17-2011, 03:03 PM
I placed three huge orders. You are trouble OP!

Hee hee. But in case you all think that I'm just sitting back while you have all the fun, I placed three orders yesterday, and then decided to get that cowl neck sweater dress you all were talking about. DH got 3 of the cotton/cashmere sweaters I posted about. DDs got the sherpa lined hoodies for next year (purple, my favorite color, and they like it too). Plus various other things button leggings, mittens, that cute corduroy dress for me..It's all kind of a blur now. I almost placed an order just for salted caramels, but then I realized I needed an intervention. I don't dare look again.

TwinFoxes
12-17-2011, 03:06 PM
I was going to get a bunch of real inexpensive bargains, but instead I think I just want to get these. What do you think? You can be honest about the shoes...

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-406521_XP.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart

I actually ordered the shoes awhile back. They are SUPER cute, with really, really high platforms. I probably would have kept them despite that, but I realized I really wanted black soles. I thought they were comfy, but I didn't really walk much in them, just around the house for about 2 minutes.

viba424
12-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Hee hee. But in case you all think that I'm just sitting back while you have all the fun, I placed three orders yesterday, and then decided to get that cowl neck sweater dress you all were talking about. DH got 3 of the cotton/cashmere sweaters I posted about. DDs got the sherpa lined hoodies for next year (purple, my favorite color, and they like it too). Plus various other things button leggings, mittens, that cute corduroy dress for me..It's all kind of a blur now. I almost placed an order just for salted caramels, but then I realized I needed an intervention. I don't dare look again.

Hahaha :grouphug:

overcome
12-17-2011, 03:16 PM

:ROTFLMAO:
I feel the SAME way!!
Seriously though, How can Lands End afford to do this???

overcome
12-17-2011, 03:17 PM
When the orders come in, we should start a thread with pics of us in the cowl neck sweater dress....I got one too!!

JanBaby
12-17-2011, 03:24 PM
And I just placed a second order for the toggle coat. What a bunch of enablers.

kaitlyns.mom
12-17-2011, 03:44 PM
A little bummed... last night this item (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/TerryCowlwithDrawstring~231025_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PET&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-cowlneck&origin=search) was showing up as on sale for $20 but I realized when I placed my order it was still showing up as original price of $69.50. Customer service is supposed to give me a call back soon... I love that sweatshirt but not at $69.50, 40% off or not!

Customer service just changed the price on my order to $20 for the sweatshirt plus 40% off so it's $12!! :cheerleader1:

TwoToTote
12-17-2011, 03:50 PM
And I just placed a second order for the toggle coat. What a bunch of enablers.

:yeahthat: I just added it to my order as well.

TwoToTote
12-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Customer service just changed the price on my order to $20 for the sweatshirt plus 40% off so it's $12!! :cheerleader1:

Love their cs. LE and Boden have the best CS, IMO.

daisyd
12-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Thanks OP! So excited.

PAfirsttimemom
12-17-2011, 04:22 PM

Was it only on sale yesterday?

kaitlyns.mom
12-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Was it only on sale yesterday?

Yes it was showing that it was on sale last night but then reverted back to original price.

I just placed my third order and I am stepping away from the computer now. I don't need three jackets. But all three for under $100... too good to be true!

michlyn
12-17-2011, 04:40 PM
I thought the toggle coat was sold out in navy? Ugh. Not only did I place six orders online, I also just made a purchase instore at our local lands end inlet. Shoot me now. Must.not.look.at.toggle.coat!

essnce629
12-17-2011, 06:12 PM

I ordered the tan as well a few days ago, but only because they were out of the navy in my size. I think I would want both!!! Isn't the model in the picture wearing jeans with the navy? She looks good.

ETA: Oh shoot-- I just checked and they have the navy is back in stock in my size again!!!!! I think I'm going to have to get it and 2 stocking holders!!!!

Oh, and I've placed 4 orders so far in the past few days!

All the kids hooded bath towels are on sale too, so I got DS2 a hooded terry cover-up towel for $15. http://www.landsend.com/ix/home-travel-luggage/For-The-Home/Kids-Home/Bath/index.html?seq=1~2~3~4&catNumbers=256~284~286&visible=1~2~1~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&pageSize=24&tab=5

mommylamb
12-17-2011, 06:14 PM
In the 3 orders I made yesterday, I got $740 worth of clothes for $225.

wolverine2
12-17-2011, 06:15 PM
oh no, I just placed my 4th order... added the cowl neck dress cause everyone else did,
and these boots, since the heel just fell off my black boots (and I wanted an excuse for new ones)

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/EmersonDemiWedgeBoot~227275_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CBN&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Shoes&origin=index

Kindra178
12-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Squall Parka for DS1 for next year, cowl sweatshirt for me (awesome find), a bunch of layering turtlenecks and some ls tshirts for dh. Thanks guys. I was hoping to buy the Squall Ice Scraper Mitt but it was sold out.

Momit
12-17-2011, 06:32 PM
All the kids hooded bath towels are on sale too, so I got DS2 a hooded terry cover-up towel for $15. http://www.landsend.com/ix/home-travel-luggage/For-The-Home/Kids-Home/Bath/index.html?seq=1~2~3~4&catNumbers=256~284~286&visible=1~2~1~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&pageSize=24&tab=5

Oh man, those are CUTE! You guys are killing me!

essnce629
12-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Went to add the navy toggle sweater to my cart and got a message saying it was out of stock or backordered! Also went to add the reindeer stocking holders to my cart as well and they too are backordered. Bummed, so I had to get the monogrammed tree stocking holders instead, which is better than nothing I guess.

BabyDahl
12-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Placed 2 orders because of this thread...my first time ordering from LE :cheerleader1: Two fleeces (1 for me, 1 for mom), 2 scarves and a fleece for DH so he isn't too upset when I get MORE boxes. Thanks to all the enablers/BBB ninjas/bargain hunters!

prego08
12-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Just placed my third order...of SWIMSUITS! Why am I buying swimsuits in the middle of December???

Mommy_Mea
12-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Just placed my third order...of SWIMSUITS! Why am I buying swimsuits in the middle of December???

I did that last month! For $12, I couldn't resist, and I really like the swimsuit!

Okay, loading up the cart for round #2, got DH in on it as well...

babyzolo
12-17-2011, 08:02 PM
I just placed my second order of the day. I didn't know I needed the toggle jacket, but I convinced myself that I did! I must walk away from the computer now....

babybell
12-17-2011, 08:04 PM

Some of the bottoms are only $3! How could you not?!

babybell
12-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Got 5 pairs of leggings, 5 shirts, and 1 dress (toddler) for $60. $5 a piece! Hope some good sales are left post-Christmas so I can spend some of my Christmas money on me. :)

brittone2
12-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Placed a fourth order this afternoon while DS2 napped and the kids were out with DH.

Some of the regular Lands End tees were 9.99 before the 40% off. They appear to be more fitted styles, which I prefer if I'm going w/ regular Lands End stuff. I got two of the tees with a cowl neck. I ordered 4 tee type shirts for myself (2 of the more fitted scoop neck tees, 2 cowl tees) and another cardigan for my mom. 35 bucks for all 5 items. Cah-razy!

like this
http://www.landsend.com/pp/LongSleeveCozyCowlneckTop~227824_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=search-_-cowl+tees&origin=search
http://www.landsend.com/pp/LongSleeveLightweightCottonModalScoopTop~227822_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::GRH&CM_MERCH=search-_-scoop+neck+tee&origin=search

I usually wear L/s tees and jeans around the house most days when we aren't going anywhere, so for the price, it would be amazing if these worked out.

viba424
12-17-2011, 09:10 PM
I caved and got 5 items pretty nice items I think. came to $48 shipped

Ivory stripe tunic
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StripedSailorTunic~227254_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TNV&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-tunic&origin=search

chino shorts
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/ChinoShorts~219648_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::HLZ&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-shorts&origin=search

scoopneck tank in washed red
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/ScoopneckTank~217698_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::WHI&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-red+tank&origin=search

black braid belt
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/BraidBelt~211881_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BRO&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Belts&origin=index

mens cargo shorts in gray
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CargoShorts~217660_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::QAI&CM_MERCH=IDX_Men-_-PantsShorts&origin=index

ZeeBaby
12-17-2011, 10:42 PM
I am in for about 4 orders. Thankfully mostly gifts.

essnce629
12-17-2011, 10:56 PM
I caved and got 5 items pretty nice items I think. came to $48 shipped

Ivory stripe tunic
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StripedSailorTunic~227254_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TNV&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-tunic&origin=search

chino shorts
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/ChinoShorts~219648_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::HLZ&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-shorts&origin=search

black braid belt
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/BraidBelt~211881_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BRO&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Belts&origin=index

Good choices! I have the tunic in both colors, the braid belt in brown, and the shorter version of those same chino shorts (sold out now). I like them all!

ourbabygirl
12-17-2011, 10:56 PM
This may have been answered somewhere before, but can I return something I bought from LE Canvas to a Sears that has LE? I've never ordered from the Canvas side before, but I don't want to have to pay return shipping if something doesn't fit right.

Thanks! :)

viba424
12-17-2011, 11:01 PM
This may have been answered somewhere before, but can I return something I bought from LE Canvas to a Sears that has LE? I've never ordered from the Canvas side before, but I don't want to have to pay return shipping if something doesn't fit right.

Thanks! :)

Yes ma'am :D

rachelh
12-17-2011, 11:49 PM
I never shop at Lands End but checked out their sale and see they sell the uniforms DD needs for next year! Does anyone know if they have any sales better than this one for uniforms? Maybe before the start of the new school year? Just trying to decide if I should buy now or wait. (I always have trouble figuring out what size clothing to buy DD and don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't fit her.)

crl
12-17-2011, 11:53 PM
I never shop at Lands End but checked out their sale and see they sell the uniforms DD needs for next year! Does anyone know if they have any sales better than this one for uniforms? Maybe before the start of the new school year? Just trying to decide if I should buy now or wait. (I always have trouble figuring out what size clothing to buy DD and don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't fit her.)

Don't know about the uniform sale prices, but LE has an unconditional guarantee so if you buy now and they don't fit next fall, you can return them.

Catherine

crl
12-18-2011, 12:16 AM
I got a PA on an order I placed earlier this week. Sweet.

I placed another order. Dd is getting a cardigan and a Sherpa lined hoodie in the next size up. Ds is getting two of those super cheap short sleeve t-shirts and a long sleeve polo. I'm getting the long sleeve cowl neck top mentioned upthread, a sleeveless shirt from Canvas and a belt from Canvas. Here's the belt. http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/DoubleBuckleBelt~226999_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Belts&origin=index

I think dh is going to place an order too.

Thanks!
Catherine

DrSally
12-18-2011, 01:39 AM
OMG, how did I miss that Toggle coat. I hope the small fits me. I can't decide, but I think I like the Navy. Oh, it looks like it's sold out :( CS said online isn't totally updated, so eventhough it shows up as avail, it's OOS. Can't decide if I should get the sand. OK, I just did. Hope the Small fits ok over shirts

Yesterday I reordered some Heritage cardis I just received--didn't realize I could get a PA. And these 2 sweaters: http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/Sweater~228841_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PYJ&CM_MERCH=IDX_Sale-_-Women-_-Sweaters&origin=index In Fern and Lilac. Kind of traditional, but I thought the elbow patches were cute, and like where it hits the hip.

Also, this:http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CrewneckSweater~228848_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::IVO&CM_MERCH=IDX_Sale-_-Women-_-Sweaters&origin=index in Ivory. I think the fact that it's cropped makes it a little more up to date. 2 reviewers said they preferred this version over the MAdwell version!

mypa
12-18-2011, 01:39 AM
I got a couple of these slub cotton scarves, has great reviews. Couldn't find these under the sales section but found them under the shoes & accessories tab, so look around their site.

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CottonScarf~203370_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::OHS&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Scarves&origin=index

kaitlyns.mom
12-18-2011, 02:48 AM
I got a couple of these slub cotton scarves, has great reviews. Couldn't find these under the sales section but found them under the shoes & accessories tab, so look around their site.

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CottonScarf~203370_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::OHS&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Scarves&origin=index

Why would you do this to me? I have placed three orders already! How do I hide all of this from DH? And also thank you! :rotflmao:

michlyn
12-18-2011, 03:13 AM

Oh no.....should not have looked. Ahhhh...very good deal!

mom2binsd
12-18-2011, 11:06 AM
OH BOY OP look what you started...LE should give you a commission!

I haven't ordered from LE since I bought diaper bags 8 years ago....but the boys stuff was just too good to pass up!

AND who knew I needed a toggle coat????

AND they had a PJ set for me is Petite size...those are hard to find!:bighand::bighand:

minnie-zb
12-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Just placed my 3rd order....:dizzy:

I think my husband is going to wonder why he's getting a whole new wardrobe...admittedly he needs one, but he's going to balk.

Momit
12-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Has anyone posted the kids sleeping bags yet? $29.99 after code.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/PercaleSleepingBag~221613_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TN1&CM_MERCH=search-_-sleeping+bag&origin=search

Seitvonzu
12-18-2011, 03:50 PM
i placed a stocking/ little girl dress order last night ... we didn't NEED stockings....or MINI stockings (for utensils, i've been wanting to do that forever and this was too good to passup!)...

now i'm looking at sweaters, and leggings and maybe my husband needs some new shirts. *sigh* :)

Seitvonzu
12-18-2011, 03:50 PM
oh-- and my daughter just got a sleeping bag, but that penguin one? ADORABLE :)!!!!

Mommy_Mea
12-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Both kids taking a 2.5 hour nap at the same time resulted in Order #3 and #4. :bag

Momit
12-18-2011, 04:01 PM
oh-- and my daughter just got a sleeping bag, but that penguin one? ADORABLE :)!!!!

I LOVED that one but I wasn't sure it would work for a boy so I got the other boy-ish one, but I keep thinking about the penguin...

Seitvonzu
12-18-2011, 04:02 PM
i think it would work for a boy...especially a little boy :) until they were at least 6 or 7? of course, i'm not a boy mom-- so maybe my opinion is skewed-- but it doesn't seem feminine to me!

Momit
12-18-2011, 04:11 PM
I suppose I could order both and return one... It really isn't feminine at all and DS loves penguins...

MommyAllison
12-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Haven't seen this posted yet... Boys/Little Boys/Toddler Boys classic straight leg jeans, slim, regular & husky $8.99 after code http://www.landsend.com/pp/ClassicStraightJeans~232803_1189.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::AAO&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-Boys&origin=index

Just folded DS' laundry and noticed holes starting in 2 of his good pairs of jeans, so I guess I'll be placing another order! Darn ;)

mypa
12-18-2011, 04:29 PM
http://www.landsend.com/pp/SuedeClogs~227793_253.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TCV&CM_MERCH=search-_-clogs&origin=search

I lived in these clogs last year and never saw prices this low! This years version is better as it has more padding on top. They are also very lightweight. I wear a 6.5 W and like the fit of 7 regular best.

They have muliple versions of this so look around but the $11.39 price is for the backless suede and leather versions in regular. I just ordered 6 pairs!

Momit
12-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Haven't seen this posted yet... Boys/Little Boys/Toddler Boys classic straight leg jeans, slim, regular & husky $8.99 after code http://www.landsend.com/pp/ClassicStraightJeans~232803_1189.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::AAO&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-Boys&origin=index

Just folded DS' laundry and noticed holes starting in 2 of his good pairs of jeans, so I guess I'll be placing another order! Darn ;)

We have several pairs of these and really like them.

Momit
12-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Also these chino pants $8.99 after code. I can vouch for the stain resistance, DS fell off his bike on the way to preschool and the knee was all grassy/dirty. Came right out in the wash!

http://www.landsend.com/pp/PlainFrontStainWrinkleResistantChinoPa~231141_1189 .html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::KHA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-Boys-_-PantsShorts&origin=index

minnie-zb
12-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Ok, I'm now up to 3 orders...Or is it 4?

One of mine has shipped, but the others say in progress. Anyone else? I guess I'm starting to get nervous since it seems like this is a very popular event!

Seitvonzu
12-18-2011, 05:23 PM
does anyone have this coat:
http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-404810_AF.html?amp;CM_MERCH=REC-_-FPPP-_-GGT-_-2-_-404810-_-404856

will it be roasting warm? ( i live in northern maryland) any other coat recs?

Momit
12-18-2011, 05:27 PM
does anyone have this coat:
http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-404810_AF.html?amp;CM_MERCH=REC-_-FPPP-_-GGT-_-2-_-404810-_-404856

will it be roasting warm? ( i live in northern maryland) any other coat recs?

I have a similar one, the down commuter coat, and it's pretty warm! This one:http://www.landsend.com/pp/DownLongCommuterCoat~213588_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::IPU&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-Outerwear-_-JacketsParkasCoats-_-Down&origin=index

I would say it could hold up to a Chicago-style winter. You may want one that's "warm" instead of "warmest."

nabigus
12-18-2011, 05:27 PM
I just called Lands End, and they're doing a price adjustment for an order I placed like 10 days ago. The woman I talked to confirmed that they'll price adjust for anything you ordered within the last 14 days.

zoestargrove
12-18-2011, 05:32 PM
I just called Lands End, and they're doing a price adjustment for an order I placed like 10 days ago. The woman I talked to confirmed that they'll price adjust for anything you ordered within the last 14 days.

Wow! Thanks!! I had no idea. I place a sizeable order on the 5th of December.

Love a Deal
12-18-2011, 07:03 PM

They do have really good deals right before school starts in the Fall for uniforms (we love the polos). But, if you do order and it doesn't fit just return it. Any time.

DrSally
12-18-2011, 07:05 PM
OH BOY OP look what you started...LE should give you a commission!

I haven't ordered from LE since I bought diaper bags 8 years ago....but the boys stuff was just too good to pass up!

AND who knew I needed a toggle coat????

AND they had a PJ set for me is Petite size...those are hard to find!:bighand::bighand:

What?! Petite pj's? Was that on the regular site, not Canvas?

DrSally
12-18-2011, 07:07 PM

Omg, I need these!

crl
12-18-2011, 07:08 PM
And another order. :ROTFLMAO:

DS got some tshirts in the next size up. Dh got some sweatshirts and tshirts. I got two pairs of jeans, a belt and a poncho all from Canvas. Dd got two pairs of shoes for future use and a hat in the current size and a hat the next size up.

The hat is only $1.99 BEFORE the discount!

http://www.landsend.com/pp/ThermaCheck100Hat~231152_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::QR2&CM_MERCH=IDX_Overstocks-_-Girls-_-Accessories&origin=index

Catherine

DrSally
12-18-2011, 07:10 PM
http://www.landsend.com/pp/SuedeClogs~227793_253.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TCV&CM_MERCH=search-_-clogs&origin=search

I lived in these clogs last year and never saw prices this low! This years version is better as it has more padding on top. They are also very lightweight. I wear a 6.5 W and like the fit of 7 regular best.

They have muliple versions of this so look around but the $11.39 price is for the backless suede and leather versions in regular. I just ordered 6 pairs!

I have a version of these with a bow. I really like, comfy and added height for my longer jeans. The added padding on top would be nice.

KDsMommy
12-18-2011, 11:39 PM
Just ordered the cowl neck dress in the green. It will be my one and only green clothing item. :yay:

viba424
12-18-2011, 11:40 PM
Do any of you think its sick there are like 11,670 views on this thread already?

Jo..
12-18-2011, 11:47 PM
no. I do not.

Buy you the cowl neck dress or be shunned.

;)

megulis
12-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Where would you donate these hats to? I want to figure this out before I buy some. TIA.

jgenie
12-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Where would you donate these hats to? I want to figure this out before I buy some. TIA.

I'm going to try donating them a grassroots food pantry nearby. They're accepting gently used coats so I'm hoping they can use the hats as well.

overcome
12-19-2011, 12:21 AM
no. I do not.

;)

This has me absolutely:rotflmao:
And I can't stop.

We should do a poll of who bought the cowl neck dress :rotflmao:

PAfirsttimemom
12-19-2011, 12:24 AM
So how strict are they with the midnight deadline? Haven't had time to place an order yet. Way behind you ladies! I should be doing Christmas cards, but the 40% deadline calls....

crl
12-19-2011, 12:28 AM
I hope you all love the cowl neck dress. I am going to feel so guilty if everyone bought it and hates it. :hysterical:

Catherine

shoxie
12-19-2011, 12:32 AM
So how strict are they with the midnight deadline? Haven't had time to place an order yet. Way behind you ladies! I should be doing Christmas cards, but the 40% deadline calls....

My promo e-mail says the code expires 11:59 CST MONDAY - so tomorrow night! You've got a whole 'nother day!!! ;)

tarnator
12-19-2011, 12:35 AM
My promo e-mail says the code expires 11:59 CST MONDAY - so tomorrow night! You've got a whole 'nother day!!! ;)

.....aww crap. Just what I need - more time to spend the grocery money!

viba424
12-19-2011, 12:38 AM
I hope you all love the cowl neck dress. I am going to feel so guilty if everyone bought it and hates it. :hysterical:

Catherine

darn it, am i gonna have to buy the cowlneck dress now? ;)

Kindra178
12-19-2011, 12:42 AM

Awesome

tarnator
12-19-2011, 12:43 AM
darn it, am i gonna have to buy the cowlneck dress now? ;)

I bought it already!

TwinFoxes
12-19-2011, 12:47 AM
Did you all see today's St Nick's pick? I got the comforter. And the down parka. Please help me! Just come over and remove the computer mouse from my hand! But seriously, a $60 queen size down comforter?? From LE, so I'm sure it's nice, how could I resist? And it looked so lonely in the bag, so I got a down parka to keep it company. ;)

ett
12-19-2011, 12:47 AM
I seriously need some intervention here. I have another cart full of stuff, but it's all stuff that we need. (or at least I think we need :) ). A large percentage of our entire family's wardrobe is from LE, so I do feel partially justified. I just don't want to see next month's cc bills.

PAfirsttimemom
12-19-2011, 12:48 AM

Really? That would take a load off; although, you people probably didn't leave me any merchandise to buy! :rotflmao:

ETA: Darn it. Not laughing anymore. I wanted that fleece toggle jacket! Gone. Maybe I can still get the cowlneck dress.

crl
12-19-2011, 01:08 AM
.....aww crap. Just what I need - more time to spend the grocery money!

I know! I have already gotten one price adjustment and placed two orders. Must. Stop.

Did you all see today's St Nick's pick? I got the comforter. And the down parka. Please help me! Just come over and remove the computer mouse from my hand! But seriously, a $60 queen size down comforter?? From LE, so I'm sure it's nice, how could I resist? And it looked so lonely in the bag, so I got a down parka to keep it company. ;)

That down parka was so tempting. I do not need a down parka. I do not need a down parka. I do not need a down parka.

And, btw, I am envisioning a BBB meetup where everyone wears their cowl neck dress. :ROTFLMAO:

Catherine

anamika
12-19-2011, 01:22 AM
no. I do not.

;)

:rotflmao: The fear of social ostracization worked Jo. I just bought this dress after reading your post ;)
I also bought the hats. We have a mitten tree in DD's school so hopefully it won't be too late to donate to that.

DrSally
12-19-2011, 01:39 AM
Went to add the navy toggle sweater to my cart and got a message saying it was out of stock or backordered! Also went to add the reindeer stocking holders to my cart as well and they too are backordered. Bummed, so I had to get the monogrammed tree stocking holders instead, which is better than nothing I guess.

Yeah, I called and they said othe sit isn't Comoletely up to date, so an item may show as in stock and then won't load into your cart b/c it's really OOs. I did the same thing w/ he navy toggle. Ended up getting tan.

abesmer
12-19-2011, 02:34 AM
I should not have started reading this thread. Now I have started buying stuff I "need." I bought the Essential Down jacket, Quilted down vest, (both for myself!) and Sherpa-lined hoodie for my DS. I hope the hoodie is as good as the ones from Baby Gap. I love those but they don't have any left online in his size.

2zeke
12-19-2011, 02:45 AM
I should not have started reading this thread. Now I have started buying stuff I "need." I bought the Essential Down jacket, Quilted down vest, (both for myself!) and Sherpa-lined hoodie for my DS. I hope the hoodie is as good as the ones from Baby Gap. I love those but they don't have any left online in his size.

My 9 year old ds loves his sherpa lined hoody. I would have bought him another, but they were sold out of his size since the first day of the sale.

kaitlyns.mom
12-19-2011, 02:49 AM
I am at four orders. I went to the mall today to get DH some things at Gap and after buying a bunch of stuff I drove home thinking, "I could get way better deals on LE." So order number 4 was created and purchased. Good gravy, it's time for the madness to end!

kwc
12-19-2011, 04:49 AM
I just snuck into my sleeping kids' rooms with a flashlight IN MY MOUTH to measure their heads for the $1.99 fleece hat the crl posted.

Yikes.

Melaine
12-19-2011, 07:20 AM
I just snuck into my sleeping kids' rooms with a flashlight IN MY MOUTH to measure their heads for the $1.99 fleece hat the crl posted.

Yikes.

Way to go the distance.

So code is still good today?? Oh geez.

arivecchi
12-19-2011, 07:54 AM
STOP it!

We already have 5 orders in!

Off to landsend.com.......

arivecchi
12-19-2011, 07:54 AM

Yikes.

Kudos awesome BBB shopper! :bowdown:

overcome
12-19-2011, 08:08 AM

Yikes.

That is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

TwinFoxes
12-19-2011, 08:41 AM

Yikes.

The Force is strong in you. :) I'm so proud! ;)

Momit
12-19-2011, 08:49 AM

Yikes.

That is awesome!

Melbel
12-19-2011, 08:50 AM
You guys are killing me. I have literally lost count at the number of orders for me, plus I tipped BIL off that DD2 would like the coral dot sleeping bag and I placed 2 orders for MIL (dress shirts for DH and BIL). DS grew out of 75% of his clothes over the past few months (the remaining 25% is when I bought way ahead), so it has been nice to replenish his near empty drawers! My take has also included the cowl neck dress in black and grey, and cashmere sweaters for DH and me. Which leads me to realize that I have not scored anything for my girls yet. Hmmmmm…..

wolverine2
12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
And the sweater that is the adventageous deal on Canvas today?

http://canvas.landsend.com/ix/index.html?search=404981+or+408195&store=lecanvas&action=newSearch

MomtoNico
12-19-2011, 09:23 AM
I love the sweater. But now, what color?

Twoboos
12-19-2011, 09:25 AM
People, just buy the dress. I wore it yesterday, with a long sleeve grey tshirt under, black tights and black suede boots. VERY cute and comfy.

I am 5'5" and maybe 115lbs, and got the xxs.

I think we should start a thread of all of us in the green LEC Cowl neck dress!!! :rotflmao:

ETA: I think I'm going info another order... I've only done two so far. Or wait, was it three... oh boy. I thinkI need one of the down coats posted, I got one last year from Garnet Hill year end sale, but it's too big and the sleeves are too short! (Which is saying alot, my arms aren't so long.)

AbbysMom
12-19-2011, 09:28 AM
Oh I bought the green one too! Definitely need a course on what to wear under it. And I want to try it with a belt too!

ourbabygirl
12-19-2011, 09:33 AM
O.k., now you all have me interested in the dress, too :loveeyes:... would you say it would work with skinny pants, or just tights/ leggings?

Also, it says to order by today to have it shipped by 'Christmas'- does that mean it will arrive sometime Christmas Eve day (Saturday), or maybe the day before? I'm thinking of getting a couple of things for my side of the family, but we're celebrating on Saturday, so I don't know if I'll get it in time.

stillplayswithbarbies
12-19-2011, 09:54 AM

Yikes.

Love this. :bighand:

I am stuck in a hotel, so I just estimated by wrapping a piece of paper and guessed 21" based on wrapping and 8x11.5 inch paper around a little more than twice.

viba424
12-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Alright....add another OCD to the cowl neck dress party! Love LE!

PAfirsttimemom
12-19-2011, 09:57 AM
People, just buy the dress. I wore it yesterday, with a long sleeve grey tshirt under, black tights and black suede boots. VERY cute and comfy.

I think we should start a thread of all of us in the green LEC Cowl neck dress!!! :rotflmao:

ETA: I think I'm going info another order... I've only done two so far. Or wait, was it three... oh boy. I thinkI need one of the down coats posted, I got one last year from Garnet Hill year end sale, but it's too big and the sleeves are too short! (Which is saying alot, my arms aren't so long.)

Wow. XXS. I am around 120 pounds and was going to order small if I did. Wonder if I should do XS? How does yours fit? Thing is, then I have to buy black boots. It's the snowball effect!

wolverine2
12-19-2011, 10:08 AM

Did you wear a belt? I wonder if I need a belt... I got the green too! (hmm... wonder if I need a new shirt for underneath... wonder if I need more tights... stop the madness!)

nabigus
12-19-2011, 10:29 AM

Well, there goes my "but I don't know what size to get." We're twinsies. So this runs big?? I wear either an XS or S in most LEC clothes. Before I pull the trigger, is the XXS just right, or on the smaller side of just right?

Twoboos
12-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Wow. XXS. I am around 120 pounds and was going to order small if I did. Wonder if I should do XS? How does yours fit? Thing is, then I have to buy black boots. It's the snowball effect!

The xxs was just better than the xs. Still loose enough, no vpl. I would go xs instead of S, but that's me. Of course you could get both since it's FS and return to LE at Sears - that's what I did. Yes, get black boots - enabling!!

Did you wear a belt? I wonder if I need a belt... I got the green too! (hmm... wonder if I need a new shirt for underneath... wonder if I need more tights... stop the madness!)

No belt... for some reason I don't like belts, even though I realize this is a terrible fashion faux-pas right now!! :p It would probably be really cute with a belt!

Well, there goes my "but I don't know what size to get." We're twinsies. So this runs big?? I wear either an XS or S in most LEC clothes. Before I pull the trigger, is the XXS just right, or on the smaller side of just right?

I thought the xxs was just right. Still roomy/comfy, not tight fitting. You could buy both and return, that's my plan! (Still have to return, I might as well wait for my additional 76 orders and return all at once. :rotflmao:)

kaitlyns.mom
12-19-2011, 11:00 AM

I had no intention of buying this dress until I read this outfit. Now I feel like I have to have it!

Twoboos
12-19-2011, 11:14 AM
I had no intention of buying this dress until I read this outfit. Now I feel like I have to have it!

Just buy the dress. :p

Seitvonzu
12-19-2011, 11:39 AM
so i'm jumping on the bandwagon and buying the dress....what color tights? what boots does everyone where?

Seitvonzu
12-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Did i see that someone got these?

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/EmersonDemiWedgeBoot~227275_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CBN&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-boots&origin=search

i'm thinking of ordering the cocoa... i have black boots (but they aren't nearly this comfy looking- they have a higher "heel", probably out of style)

i recently had someone try to buy a canvas dress off my body...so i'm really feeling the canvas love :)

so-- green dress worth with these brown boots? then what color tights? (i'm fashion impaired)

wolverine2
12-19-2011, 11:53 AM

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/EmersonDemiWedgeBoot~227275_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CBN&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-boots&origin=search

i'm thinking of ordering the cocoa... i have black boots (but they aren't nearly this comfy looking- they have a higher "heel", probably out of style)

i recently had someone try to buy a canvas dress off my body...so i'm really feeling the canvas love :)

so-- green dress worth with these brown boots? then what color tights? (i'm fashion impaired)

Me! :waving4:
I ordered them in black (cause I have brown boots). I like the brown though- did you read through the reviews? Some say the brown is a little different than in the picture. I say if you have brown boots, you need brown tights...

kaitlyns.mom
12-19-2011, 11:57 AM
I was looking at these boots:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/ChaletMidshaftPullonBoots~225239_253.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::WCT&CM_MERCH=search-_-boots&origin=search

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/SuttonCasualRidingBoot~227273_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-ShoesAccessories-_-Shoes&origin=index

MissyAg94

Yikes.
:hysterical:

Seitvonzu
i think i'm going to order the black and the brown and then return whatever doesn't work out :) that's what the credit card is for , right? ;)

KDsMommy
12-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Think I can pull of the green cowl neck dress with the grey Target suede boots from last year? Or how about black mid heel ankle boots? Or....do I "need" a new pair of black boots...even though I live in Florida?

mom2mack&max
12-19-2011, 12:04 PM
Another good deal, on girls' shoes. My DD has 2 pairs of these and just ordered to more! Can't beat getting them for less than $10 each!

Girls' Sport Classic Mary Jane Shoes
Item: 40660-6AF5, BRIGHT CORAL PINK, Size: 3
$14.99

crl
12-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Think I can pull of the green cowl neck dress with the grey Target suede boots from last year? Or how about black mid heel ankle boots? Or....do I "need" a new pair of black boots...even though I live in Florida?

I think grey would look great! Not to stop you from buying boots. ;)

Catherine

viba424
12-19-2011, 12:20 PM

Those are very cute. Excellent price too!

Thoughts on these? I need them for work, only $17. Black? Or dorky?

Seitvonzu
12-19-2011, 12:32 PM
oh boy....i just placed a 200+ order and it was all for ME-- except for 3 pairs of leggings and some snow boots for dd. at least 70 of it is going back because i bought 2 pairs of boots and 2 pairs of jeans (hoping to hit the right size...) but STILL. couldn't pass up those boots, hope it's not all returns after christmas !!!! (esp the dress and the shirts and pants and BOOTS :)-- oh...all of it :)

so much for ordering my daddy some slippers :)

Snow mom
12-19-2011, 12:38 PM
I just placed my 6th order :bag. I finally broke down on the penguin sleeping bag. I really wanted to get something more camping appropriate, but I figure she needs a sleepover type bag too. Plus maybe getting it with the other things I had already picked out will stop me from placing a 7th order today.

anamika
12-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Think I can pull of the green cowl neck dress with the grey Target suede boots from last year?

I hope so! It's those or my brown knock off Uggs.

anamika
12-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Those are very cute. Excellent price too!

Thoughts on these? I need them for work, only $17. Black? Or dorky?

Okay what is $17? I probably need it even though I do not know what it is. :hysterical: :hysterical:

Or did you mean $71 for the boots?

viba424
12-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Okay what is $17? I probably need it even though I do not know what it is. :hysterical: :hysterical:

Or did you mean $71 for the boots?

Oh shoot, I forgot to post the link
http://www.landsend.com/pp/WeatherfieldShoes~225103_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TVY&CM_MERCH=search-_-weatherfield

hillview
12-19-2011, 12:57 PM
anyone have the sleeping bags that are on sale? Any good??

mommylamb
12-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Have you all started getting shipping notifications yet? I made 3 orders on Friday and got notifications that 2 of them have been shipped. Of course the one I actually want for Christmas is the one that hasn't shipped yet.

Oh, and I made a 4th order today....

anamika
12-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Me! :waving4:
I ordered them in black (cause I have brown boots). I like the brown though- did you read through the reviews? Some say the brown is a little different than in the picture. I say if you have brown boots, you need brown tights...

You had to post the boots!!
Ahhhhhhhh, trying to resist but $54 and they look so good in black!
Any idea on fit and comfiness?

DrSally
12-19-2011, 01:54 PM

Catherine

You totally started a trend, crl! Tis thread is cracking me up!

ett
12-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Have you all started getting shipping notifications yet? I made 3 orders on Friday and got notifications that 2 of them have been shipped. Of course the one I actually want for Christmas is the one that hasn't shipped yet.

Oh, and I made a 4th order today....

My 3 orders from Friday have shipped. The other orders from the weekend still say in progress.

oneplustwo
12-19-2011, 01:56 PM

Yikes.

:rotflmao:

I can so see myself doing that! My kids were in school on Friday when I ordered the hats, so fingers crossed I got the right size.

I just placed ANOTHER order this morning b/c DD is having fits about her current winter coat. I showed her the LE options and she picked out one that costs all of $15.

DrSally
12-19-2011, 01:57 PM

I,ve got about 15-20 lbs on you an the small fit me fine, so I would do xs at least (depending) on your fame size maye even xxs.

DrSally
12-19-2011, 02:01 PM
I think grey would look great! Not to stop you from buying boots. ;)

Catherine

I agree, gray would look great

hillview
12-19-2011, 02:05 PM
I am 5'10" and 147 lbs and ordered the meduim. That seem right?
TIA

Beth24
12-19-2011, 02:19 PM
I am 5'10" and 147 lbs and ordered the meduim. That seem right?
TIA

Yes that will be perfect for you.

lchang25000
12-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Can someone post the link of this cowl neck dress so I can jump on the bandwagon and buy one? :D Not sure which one it is, thanks! :)

MomtoNico
12-19-2011, 02:33 PM
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CottonModalCowlneckDress~227210_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-Cowl+neck+dress&origin=search

wolverine2
12-19-2011, 02:49 PM
ETA again: Looks like it does still work- I just got freaked out because I had my order up and the discount disappeared before my eyes!

HURRY!

The codes have disappeared from ebates and the website. I had an order in process so I called and they let me input the HOLLY code and pin (with free shipping over $50). I said I thought it ended today (like midnight) and this particular CS wasn't sure about the timing but said the codes had been taken down. So if your codes don't work (and there's no automatic link through on ebates for the DONNER code anymore) make sure to call...

ETA: the link through ebates still works- it says 30% now but gives you 40...

lchang25000
12-19-2011, 02:54 PM
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/CottonModalCowlneckDress~227210_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BLA&CM_MERCH=canvas-search-_-Cowl+neck+dress&origin=search

Thanks! Just bought the black one!

MommyofAmaya
12-19-2011, 02:57 PM
HURRY!

The codes have disappeared from ebates and the website. I had an order in process so I called and they let me input the HOLLY code and pin (with free shipping over $50). I said I thought it ended today (like midnight) and this particular CS wasn't sure about the timing but said the codes had been taken down. So if your codes don't work (and there's no automatic link through on ebates for the DONNER code anymore) make sure to call...

ETA: the link through ebates still works- it says 30% now but gives you 40...

I went ahead and submitted my order that I've been wavering on for a few days thanks to this warning. I used the DONNER 1585 and it was still working as of 5 minutes ago.

beth239
12-19-2011, 03:07 PM
I have never ordered clothes from here before but after all the talk about the dress I had to get one. :) I used the Donner code a couple of min ago and it still worked.

scrooks
12-19-2011, 03:17 PM
I went ahead and submitted my order that I've been wavering on for a few days thanks to this warning. I used the DONNER 1585 and it was still working as of 5 minutes ago.

Same here...ugh...i spent too much!

clc053103
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Count me in for two orders....shirts and a fleece jacket for DS, two monogrammed sweaters for dh for $80. Then went back and ordered winter coat, scarf, hat and gloves for DS for next year- all for under $55. So far, I am resisting the cowl neck dress. I am going to need you ladies to stop talking about it!lol

citymama
12-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Are they still guaranteeing Xmas delivery for orders placed today? i just placed two and I realized I didn't see the guaranteed delivery blurb I had seen yesterday! I got a shirt for my dad, a lunch sack for DD2 (for $2.50!) and a set of towels for our guest room.

TwoToTote
12-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Do any of you have recommendations on a girls coat for skiing? There are so many options my eyeballs are going loopy!

kaitlyns.mom
12-19-2011, 05:54 PM
My first jacket just arrived. :D I actually ordered it before the sale and I didn't think to do a PA so I just reordered it. One is going back. But I love it! It's this one: http://www.landsend.com/pp/PolarthinInsulatorJacket~227485_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::INV&CM_MERCH=search-_-polarthin&origin=search

In navy.

abh5e8
12-19-2011, 05:55 PM
well, no XXS avaliable in the cowl, and says wont' ship until 1/9/2011. bummer - it looks so cute!

TamiRuns
12-19-2011, 06:00 PM
My first jacket just arrived. :D I actually ordered it before the sale and I didn't think to do a PA so I just reordered it. One is going back. But I love it! It's this one: http://www.landsend.com/pp/PolarthinInsulatorJacket~227485_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::INV&CM_MERCH=search-_-polarthin&origin=search

In navy.

Glad to hear you like the jacket....just ordered it in red this morning. (It was my 5th order, I think....I lost count! :bag)

2zeke
12-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Weird that they took down the sale from the site. My E-mails (two different ones) both say the codes are good thru tonight with guaranteed Christmas delivery. Maybe the E-mail codes are different. I had the same code for both my E-mails. Here is the exact quote on when they expire:

"Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, December 19, 2011."

abh5e8
12-19-2011, 06:03 PM
hmm...that is weird. i hope mine comes this week. did you use donner/1585?

junebaby07
12-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Is the 40% off code still working? Now I'm thinking of ordering the cowl neck dress for me...

NJ_Mom2011
12-19-2011, 06:08 PM
It worked for me an hour ago, although Lands End had taken the codes by then. It is worth a shot!

2zeke
12-19-2011, 06:13 PM
hmm...that is weird. i hope mine comes this week. did you use donner/1585?

Yes. Or at least that is my E-mail one. I may have used the website one on Friday.

They must have had a bigger response than they wanted. Usually they are sending out E-mails on these type of promotions everyday. On this one I only got one on Friday and one on Saturday. No "Only hours left to save!" E-mails today. My guess is that they still will honor the DONNER 1585 one until midnight central but have just quit promoting it.

AnnieW625
12-19-2011, 06:15 PM
I just placed an order (and am waiting for my other rain jacket I ordered on Thursday from the store to arrive!) and I got the cowl neck dress in black, and pine, and then the two tone 3/4 length dress in the navy/heather, and the heather/black. I took a chance and got them all in medium since the reviews consistently said they ran big. I also got the black ballet flats for $19.99. Not crossing my fingers that it will get here by Saturday (although if either of the dresses fit they will be perfect for the holiday!), but either way 4 dresses and a pair of flats for $104 isn't too shabby!

eta: while at the store I really liked the Polar Thin jacket too, but decided for the little rain we get here I wanted something that was longer. The code DONNER and pin 1585 is still working!

ett
12-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Yes. Or at least that is my E-mail one. I may have used the website one on Friday.

They must have had a bigger response than they wanted. Usually they are sending out E-mails on these type of promotions everyday. On this one I only got one on Friday and one on Saturday. No "Only hours left to save!" E-mails today. My guess is that they still will honor the DONNER 1585 one until midnight central but have just quit promoting it.

This is LE we're talking about so I'm sure the code will be good until what was stated. I agree with you that they are probably overwhelmed with orders and no longer need to promote it on their website.

jeniferrlynne
12-19-2011, 06:35 PM
I placed an order for a couple of things just minutes ago using donner and the pin 1585. I even spoke with customer service after finding my gift cards just now and they were added no problem. I would agree it is probably not necessary to advertise at this point.

theloo
12-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Question: is the cotton cashmere sweater people are talking about the one on LE or LE canvas?