PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on Coca-cola products at CVS if you have Wednesday's local paper

lilhilly
12-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Many local papers (including mine) had a CVS ad on Wednesday that included a $3 coupon for Coca-Cola products and a coupon for $5 off any $20 purchase. There is also a $1 manufacturer's coupon for diet Coke available on the CVS website. The 12-packs are on sale for $4 each, so if you use all of the coupons together (which per my cashier was fine), you can get 5 12-packs for $11. If you spend $30 . . . which is calculated based on the pre-coupon amount, and does not have to be all on one transaction . . . you also get a $10 gift card of your choosing. You have to have an ExtraCare card to get the gift card, I believe.

HTH someone.

lilhilly
12-17-2011, 03:42 PM
This deal is even better today (Dec. 17), because the coupon machine at CVS is printing coupons for three 12-packs for $8 (so $4 off) when you scan your ExtraCare card. I bought 5 packs, used a $5 off $20 from the newspaper, then the $4 off from the machine, then the $1 off manufacturer's coupon, and ended up getting all 5 packs for $10 plus tax . . . and then got a $10 AmEx gift card on top of that!