PDA

View Full Version : Similac Formula deals?

army_mom
12-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Anyone know of any Similac formula deals in store? We don't use it anymore so I no longer follow deals but a local family REALLY needs some and I wanted to donate a few tubs. Of course I am looking for the best deal so I can buy even more for this family.

I don't have time to have it delivered as I need to drop it off on Monday. Their brand is Similac with iron.

Also, I've looked online and is there a special formula with iron? All I seem to find is the "normal" similac advanced with early shield.

TIA!

Tanya
12-16-2011, 09:40 PM
I usually buy it at Costco. They have larger tubs for not much more than the regular size ones at other stores. They've all gone up in price so I'm not sure if it's still the best deal anymore. At one time, I had it figured out that I'd need at least a $5 off coupon at another store to compare to Costco's.

Now, if someone could just tell me how to magically wean a 13 month old off of her bottle....
I've only had breastfed babies before this, so this bottle thing seems like such a nightmare and I'm sooooooo sick of buying expensive formula!