PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a B&N email with coupon you'd be willing to share?

justlearning
12-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Yesterday I sent mine for 30% off to another poster on here but realized today that they sell Lego baseplates, which my sons are requesting for Christmas. So if anyone has one and would be willing to do what I did--PM me with the link to print the in-store coupon--I'd appreciate it!

The email was titled "secret" something or another. I figured out that the percentage amount by going online, inserting an item into my cart (not Legos because the online codes don't work for them), entering the promo code, and then calculating the percentage taken off.

ellas_mom
12-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Oh no! I'm just seeing this now and I feel bad :( :( :(

justlearning
12-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh no! I'm just seeing this now and I feel bad :( :( :(

Oh, no, don't feel badly! I'm glad you used it. :) I was just posting this in case someone else had checked their email and saw that their code was 30, not 50, so they didn't post about it in the other poster's thread.

ellas_mom
12-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Oh, no, don't feel badly! I'm glad you used it. :) I was just posting this in case someone else had checked their email and saw that their code was 30, not 50, so they didn't post about it in the other poster's thread.

Unfortunately I only have a 10% code to share. :( PM me if you'd like it. I hope you're able to find another code soon. Thanks so much again!

Momit
12-16-2011, 09:50 PM
I have a 20%

jgenie
12-16-2011, 10:16 PM
I have 15 and 20 if anyone is interested.

roms
12-16-2011, 10:17 PM
I'd love a code please!
TIA

hkriw
12-16-2011, 10:24 PM
mines 20$% i think

C2UENLGTEPNTK

Mom of XX&XY
12-16-2011, 10:47 PM
CX53DZCNX79VP

No idea what the amount is though..

TwinFoxes
12-16-2011, 11:49 PM
FYI OP, I don't think all Lego qualifies. It's not in the list of exclusions, but the Lego City thing I wanted for DN says "not eligible for promotions unless specifically indicated". I only found out after calling CS to see why my code didn't work. You might want to check the piece you're interested in before making a big effort to find a code.

justlearning
12-16-2011, 11:54 PM
FYI OP, I don't think all Lego qualifies. It's not in the list of exclusions, but the Lego City thing I wanted for DN says "not eligible for promotions unless specifically indicated". I only found out after calling CS to see why my code didn't work. You might want to check the piece you're interested in before making a big effort to find a code.

You're right--the coupon doesn't work for any Legos online. (That's what the mom found out too who tried to use my code online.) But when I sent here the link to print it off and use in the store, it did work on the Lego set she wanted. That's been my experience too--I've always been able to use B&N coupons in the store to buy Legos but not online.

So what I need is a link to print off to take with me to the store tomorrow.