PDA

View Full Version : ***Now up!***Hanna Andersson EOS sale starts tomorrow, 12/19

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Wonder what the prices will be like since prices have been so low on a bunch of things. Hopefully the free shipping link will still be working tomorrow.

elbenn
12-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Do they do second markdowns, like Boden does or will these prices be as good as it gets?

scrooks
12-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Someone tell me if i am wrong but i believe they do selective second rounds of markdowns....ie a couple days into the sale there may be an additional 20% off all sale outerwear....for example.

viba424
12-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Wonder what the prices will be like since prices have been so low on a bunch of things. Hopefully the free shipping link will still be working tomorrow.

Is the free shipping link the one that came in the email for over $100? Is there anything better right now?

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Is the free shipping link the one that came in the email for over $100? Is there anything better right now?

No, the email one was just good for that day only. There's a free shipping link on gymbofriends.

CCY
12-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Can someone please provide the free shipping link for HA ? Thanks !

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 12:52 PM

I will try and copy and paste it later, but it didn't work when I posted it last time for some reason. Someone else posted it here recently and it worked.

elbenn
12-18-2011, 04:05 PM
BTW, I got the best ever jacket for $19 a few days ago (what a great deal!). Does anyone wish they would have made the pom-pom on the hood multi-colored like they have done before? I love the little multi-colored pom-pom, but the same-colored pom-pom isn't nearly as cute.

abh5e8
12-18-2011, 04:08 PM
the email says shop now...so does the website now have the sale prices or will they be lower tomorrow?

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 04:14 PM
BTW, I got the best ever jacket for $19 a few days ago (what a great deal!). Does anyone wish they would have made the pom-pom on the hood multi-colored like they have done before? I love the little multi-colored pom-pom, but the same-colored pom-pom isn't nearly as cute.
I agree!! I LOVE the multi-colored tassels. They stopped making it multi-colored last year. I love it so much that I bought a NWT one from eBay recently from 2 years ago (even though DS already has 4 best ever baby jackets, yes Im a hoarder of these jackets! :bag). Its the exact same one as the first best ever baby jacket I bought for DS 2 years ago and he was 1 year old at the time. It has the giraffe and toucan on it and the embroidery extended all the way to the back, unlike the way it is now.

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
the email says shop now...so does the website now have the sale prices or will they be lower tomorrow?

My email says that it starts tomorrow.

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Try this one:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/category.aspx?id=girls_dresses+&+skirts&cm_mmc=Remarketing-_-Banner-_-Cart-_-Branding

Or this link:
http://tinyurl.com/6ffq97r

wallawala
12-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Will Hanna price adjust tomorrow if I shop today?

citymama
12-18-2011, 04:53 PM

Not just that, but it's the only bb jacket we've owned without any kind of decoration on the back of the jacket! I like the owl, but where's the extra detail we love with these jackets? I chose not to get it in additional colors and sizes despite the price bc I'm nostalgic for the older kinds!

citymama
12-18-2011, 04:56 PM
There are almost always second markdowns within 4-5 days - although the inventory is lower at that point. And then outlet deals starting in Jan, and better in Feb!

elbenn
12-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Not just that, but it's the only bb jacket we've owned without any kind of decoration on the back of the jacket! I like the owl, but where's the extra detail we love with these jackets? I chose not to get it in additional colors and sizes despite the price bc I'm nostalgic for the older kinds!

I bought it in red and blue, but I'm only keeping one because it's not quite as cute as I was expecting it to be. Still, for $19, I'm pretty pleased with the coat.

just_teachin
12-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Try this one:
http://www.hannaandersson.com/category.aspx?id=girls_dresses+&+skirts&cm_mmc=Remarketing-_-Banner-_-Cart-_-Branding

Or this link:

THANK YOU!

FWIW, the first link didn't work, but the second one did, and saved me $14.95 on a $102 order. Thanks again!

kevinsmama
12-18-2011, 07:51 PM
I got the baby's best ever jacket in red too but I'm not liking the single-colored tassles on the hood and am even contemplating returning it despite the great price ($19).

DS1 has one from 2009 (the lime green with giraffe applique--probably the same one Lchang also bought for her son!) and I LOVE that jacket b/c of multi-colored tassles with the applique going all the way to the back. The red owl jacket is cute too but our sons have way too many jackets (not just from Hanna but also from Zutano, Patagonia, etc. I'm a baby jacket junkie :bag)!!

I guess I could try to justify the purchase on the basis that it's exclusively for DS2 (DS1, afterall, can still fit into his 90 baby's best ever jacket...), but I'm starting to be embarrassed that my kids have far more clothes than I do, lol.

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Deleted

elbenn
12-18-2011, 10:33 PM
HA designers should read this thread or the BBB should be a focus group for them. It sounds like lots of you wish they had done the multi-colored tassles and embroidery on back of the best ever baby jacket. Maybe this is one of the reasons they have gotten so cheap this year--not as much demand.

Jo..
12-18-2011, 10:37 PM
I agree!! I LOVE the multi-colored tassels. They stopped making it multi-colored last year. I love it so much that I bought a NWT one from eBay recently from 2 years ago (even though DS already has 4 best ever baby jackets, yes Im a hoarder of these jackets! :bag). Its the exact same one as the first best ever baby jacket I bought for DS 2 years ago and he was 1 year old at the time. It has the giraffe and toucan on it and the embroidery extended all the way to the back, unlike the way it is now.

Your jacket addiction cracks me up...you would have had even more if I hadn't accidentally sold the one you wanted on swap to someone else. :P

lchang25000
12-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Your jacket addiction cracks me up...you would have had even more if I hadn't accidentally sold the one you wanted on swap to someone else. :P

I know, seriously! DS wears those jackets everyday so that's how I justify having 5 of them! :D

lchang25000
12-19-2011, 04:00 AM
Wow, a lot of the prices are still the same as yesterday. Free shipping link still works right now!

sujathas
12-19-2011, 05:39 AM
4:30 EST on 12/19/11 (up with baby) - Sale is very unimpressive in my opinion. I've looked at baby and boys' sections. Outerwear is definitely more than it was over the last few weeks. I can't find anything with a particularly great price, and thankfully there is nothing that we "need" right now. I'll be sitting this one out.

dukie41181
12-19-2011, 06:11 AM
I agree, not impressed with the prices. Don't know that I thought they'd be much lower right now since so many things had already been so low. I'm definitely waiting for more markdowns before shopping as there's nothing we really NEED.

LMPC
12-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Yeah, the only think I am really interested in is some tights. Not enough for FS so I will wait!

elbenn
12-19-2011, 09:26 AM
The Plays the Thing LJs are $15, which is a great price. But I don't know that I love them enough to buy them--I love the stripes the most.

anonomom
12-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Even with the not-great prices, I had no trouble filling my cart. There are some good deals -- the long johns PP mentioned, a velour baby dress for $14, mocs for $10 (though the grey ones say they will ship in May!).

I really wish they had more for baby boys, though. I wanted to get some pants for DS. I have one pair I bought on consignment and they're my favorite pants for him.

cookiemonster80
12-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know if the outlets have the same prices? I know last year during the EOS sale the outlet prices were exactly the same as the online price. I don't think the outlets have much 2010 stuff left afte the last few sales so I Would think they would have basically the same 2011 stuff as online.

ahisma
12-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know if the outlets have the same prices? I know last year during the EOS sale the outlet prices were exactly the same as the online price. I don't think the outlets have much 2010 stuff left afte the last few sales so I Would think they would have basically the same 2011 stuff as online.

Michigan City just said that outlet prices are identical to online.

cookiemonster80
12-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Michigan City just said that outlet prices are identical to online.

TY! I think I will wait a few days to see if they mark down anymore- the prices are good, not great this year IMO

jennilynn
12-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Sitting this one out for the first time since my kiddos were born. We stocked up on pjs during the outlet sale a while back, plus I'm waiting on orders from Lands End and Boden. Nothing here to tempt me :)

mickminmom
12-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Even with the not-great prices, I had no trouble filling my cart.

Managed to find enough for free shipping! Got some things for me this time though...

Multimama
12-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Managed to find enough for free shipping! Got some things for me this time though...

How did you get free shipping? I couldn't get the free ship links to work for me.

ETA: Figured it out. First link didn't work, but second link does.

Multimama
12-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Some of the baby socks (baby blue and baby pink) are secretly $2 even though they are listed as $5.

mickminmom
12-19-2011, 02:08 PM
How did you get free shipping? I couldn't get the free ship links to work for me.

ETA: Figured it out. First link didn't work, but second link does.

Yup...glad you figured it out!

Darn, didn't see the baby socks before...

cckwmh
12-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Just got back for the kittery outlet and the selection (size 130 girls) was MUCH better a the outlet than online. Bought 2 dresses, 2 LJs, hat, fleece sweatshirt and tights.

Tenasparkl
12-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Some of the baby socks (baby blue and baby pink) are secretly $2 even though they are listed as $5.

Good find, thanks!

abh5e8
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
oh no...i new i should have ordered some. grrr. and now i dont' want to order another $100 worth. haha. then dh would really think i have lost it. :)

i did get 3 of the purple and black dresses for the girls for next year, a sweater romper for ds2 and a bunch of pants for ds1 (not really on sale, but he needs them). oh, and a twirl skirt, tights and headbands for dd. not the best deals, but we need and will love them and I don't have time for the outlets these days.

pantrygirl
12-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Try this one:

Or this link:

Thank you. Thank you.
The second link worked for me tonight.
:cheerleader1::grouphug:

lchang25000
12-21-2011, 08:27 AM
Glad so many of you were able to get the free shipping! Looks like the free shipping offer has now ended. I'm surprised how long it lasted!

kevinsmama
12-21-2011, 02:14 PM
Oh, the FS link is now disabled! I'm glad that I placed yet another order using the FS link (which was over $200, lol) last night to try out a few more of their women's items (dresses, pants, etc). I also bought the $15 LJs and the $39 snowsuit in size 100 (which is already sold out now) for our sons. I know sometimes the outlets have better deals on the snowsuit but they usually don't have the bigger sizes for boys and you also have to pay shipping, so I think $39 is a good enough deal for me (besides, it'll get used by both of my boys).

mickminmom
12-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Glad so many of you were able to get the free shipping! Looks like the free shipping offer has now ended. I'm surprised how long it lasted!

Thanks, lchang for reposting the free shipping link! :)