PDA

View Full Version : Beco Sale up to 50% off select prints

amldaley
12-19-2011, 02:31 PM
At BabySnazz.....

http://www.babysnazz.com/secretsale

amldaley
12-19-2011, 02:33 PM
So annoyed - I paid $10 MORE on BF for a print I don't love as much as what is available now! Tempted to buy what I want and sell the other on TBW.

indigo99
12-19-2011, 05:51 PM
$12 shipping adds to the price

amldaley
12-19-2011, 09:34 PM
True. But for the $70 patterns, that is $82 shipped which is still the best price I have seen.

There were several people here considering the BF deal which was $10 more but did not like the only pattern available then. There are more patterns available, including boy patterns.

Melaine
12-19-2011, 09:41 PM
So I am having a BOY! Can I still get a girly pattern? I'm thinking either tyler, paige or ginger....

mjs64
12-19-2011, 09:50 PM
So I am having a BOY! Can I still get a girly pattern? I'm thinking either tyler, paige or ginger....

I have a boy and he seems happy riding in the Paige...

Melaine
12-19-2011, 09:52 PM
I have a boy and he seems happy riding in the Paige...

My logic is, I don't want to get a super girley stroller....but a sort of girley carrier or diaper bag is fine, because those are more for ME than him. Am I crazy though?

indigo99
12-19-2011, 11:22 PM
People are always mistakenly saying he or she for the wrong gender anyway when it comes to babies. Out in public, they're going to try to guess based on cues like the carrier and diaper bag, but I personally don't care if they call my little boy a she. He is beautiful. That's really the only possible reason I could think of to go with a more neutral or boyish pattern.

BayGirl2
12-20-2011, 12:31 AM
My logic is, I don't want to get a super girley stroller....but a sort of girley carrier or diaper bag is fine, because those are more for ME than him. Am I crazy though?

I consider the carrier more a part of your outfit than the babies. So I get whatever pattern I want. No one seems to know my DD is a girl anyway, even when she's wearing pink fluffy slipper shoes. I have Carnival and used it with both gendered kids.

MSWR0319
12-20-2011, 08:42 AM

Congrats!!! I was looking for a post from you yesterday. I'd say get whatever pattern you want. I got the most gender neutral one I could find because DH likes to baby wear, not because of the baby. If not, I would have gotten a girly one and I still don't know what I'm having for sure.

Melaine
12-20-2011, 09:08 AM
Congrats!!! I was looking for a post from you yesterday. I'd say get whatever pattern you want. I got the most gender neutral one I could find because DH likes to baby wear, not because of the baby. If not, I would have gotten a girly one and I still don't know what I'm having for sure.

Thank you!!! I am really happy...didn't really feel strongly that I wanted a boy or a girl but once she said it was a boy I was so over-joyed!!

Hmmm well I didn't buy the carrier last night because I was exhausted and I thought the sale would be over but it seems to still be up!

daisymommy
12-20-2011, 11:30 AM
I just *KNEW* you were having a boy!!! Congrats!
I agree, get whichever carrier you would like to wear the most.

On a side note, I bought the Ginger print yesterday, but LOVE the Carnival print for sale here today! What to do, what to do?! DH would have a fit if I bought another one, with plans to sell the other one...

ETA: Okay, I talked myself out of liking it better. Whew! that was a close one ;) I cannot open anymore of these Beco threads!

Melaine
12-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Cannot decide between Tyler & Ginger....CANNOT DECIDE.

Melaine
12-20-2011, 01:08 PM
I just *KNEW* you were having a boy!!! Congrats!

THANK you! So many people said they knew it would be a boy, but I was still some how shocked. :applause: