PDA

View Full Version : ISO of dress shoes for toddler

melrose7
12-19-2011, 03:43 PM
DS needs dress shoes for Christmas and I don't don't where I can find them without spending a fortune. SS is wearing a navy velveteen shortall (collared short sleeve shirt with short overalls) and I can't find anything to match. Right now all he has is a Velcro brown/tan/blue stride rite shoe.

crl
12-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Are you going to be indoors? Can you do Robeez?

Catherine

lilycat88
12-19-2011, 05:47 PM
I'd look somewhere like Payless for something like that. DS needed a pair of shoes for Christmas as well and I ended up getting something at Target. Usually we're a stride rite/SKR family but for something that is going to be worn only a few times, I'm ok with whatever I can find that matches.

melrose7
12-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Are you going to be indoors? Can you do Robeez?

Catherine

We will be indoors ( he'll be carried into church) but I don't think Robeez will be dressy enough.

melrose7
12-19-2011, 05:54 PM
I'd look somewhere like Payless for something like that. DS needed a pair of shoes for Christmas as well and I ended up getting something at Target. Usually we're a stride rite/SKR family but for something that is going to be worn only a few times, I'm ok with whatever I can find that matches.

Thanks. I will go look at Payless tomorrow. Of course I just threw away a coupon for Payless.