PDA

View Full Version : Magazines.com 52% cash back through eBates

curiousgeorge
12-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Just got the email, it says it's a "daily double" so you might want to order tonight in case it's only good today.

corrie23
12-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Thank you so much for posting. I bought a ton of magazines through them via ebates on Black Friday and Cyber Mon. as I do every year, and ebates has not shown the cash back (I did get cash back posted through ebates for another Mags.com order that I placed on 12/14). It's a considerable amount of money and I emailed ebates about it 5 days ago but haven't heard back. I'm just going to reorder everything tonight and cancel the Nov. subscriptions through Mags.com tomorrow and avoid dealing with ebates CS entirely. If I don't see cash back for this again though, I'm going to be peeved. 52% times 7 subscriptions is a lot to flake out on.

abh5e8
12-20-2011, 01:43 AM
hmm....my cyber monday ebates from mag.com posted within a week. i was able to stack the $10 GC that came via email with the ebates, so i found some good buys!

twotimesblue
12-20-2011, 02:05 AM
I also used code 5offretail... took $5 off my total. Doesn't work for all mags, but worth a shot!

mum-to-be
12-20-2011, 04:38 AM
Ebates keeps not giving me my cash back. I am getting very frustrated with them. I had to cancel my last Magazines.com order due to this. At least Magazines.com is good about processing cancellations.

nebwhit
12-20-2011, 09:15 AM
Ebates keeps not giving me my cash back. I am getting very frustrated with them. I had to cancel my last Magazines.com order due to this. At least Magazines.com is good about processing cancellations.

I did live chat yesterday with Magazines.com because my Thanksgiving purchases never posted to ebates. He said they were manually processing the ebate purchases and it could take 6-8 weeks. I will unfortunately have to cancel if they don't go through and hide my head when I tell my mom she'll have to wait on her 62 dollar art mag. I didn't have this problem last year.