PDA

View Full Version : Dollie & Me matching doll/girl clothes $9-$19, orig $52

sewarsh
12-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Ripped per SD so hurry!!

https://www.zulily.com/search?q=dollie

$5 off $50+ order. Code GA3684 (Exp. 12/31/2011)

Sales tax collected on WA, OH, KY & NV Orders

Credit cards as well as Paypal accepted.

*Most of our items (apparel) ship for $5.95 (single item) with a maximum of $7.95 for several items across multiple events. Depending on the product (shoes, accessories, etc.) and the number of items, you may see a shipping charge of up to $9.95. Some items in your order may ship directly from the vendor and will incur a separate shipping charge that is added to your sub-total. Shipping heavy (furniture, strollers, etc.) or bulky items (pillows, bedding, etc.) is a bit more costly, and there may be additional handling charges applied.

sidmand
12-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Thank you!

I just bought four outfits for DD (and four for her doll) including her Christmas and birthday outfits for next year for $55 total.

Not that I needed to do it but she needs to wear something to those events!

Funny, because I get Zulily e-mails but didn't even notice that (and couldn't find it except via your link) but I'm tired and I probably just passed it by!

corrie23
12-20-2011, 11:02 AM
FYI I've ordered this brand from Zulily before. It tends to run small so you might want to size up.

ash
12-20-2011, 11:04 AM
I'm new to this dollie dressing stuff. My daughter is 2, has a few little babies and is getting a Bitty Baby from Nana for Christmas. What dolls does this fit?

ash
12-20-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm new to this dollie dressing stuff. My daughter is 2, has a few little babies and is getting a Bitty Baby from Nana for Christmas. What dolls does this fit?

Never mind, just read 18"...

Melaine
12-20-2011, 11:07 AM

I'm pretty certain these are made to fit the 18" AG dolls, but IME, the same dresses usually fit fine on the Bitty Twins....just sometimes a bit long. It might be different if you are getting a pants/shirt set for the dolls though.

We have several different brands of matching clothes/doll clothes and they have all fit the BT, but we have had trouble sometimes with other "chunkier" dolls fitting into them if they are long sleeve (like our waldorf dolls). Usually the sleeveless dresses work regardless. If they have a sash, they can usually fit skinny dolls too! HTH!

corrie23
12-20-2011, 11:07 AM
They're designed to fit 18" dolls like American Girls.

sidmand
12-20-2011, 11:15 AM

DD has a Bitty Baby and for her birthday last year she and Bitty Baby had matching dresses. It was VERY cute. I think I ordered from Zulily then too but PP is right, I did buy bigger (almost always do anyway). And I think I got 6/6X this time because they were sold out of some of the smaller stuff anyway (DD wears a 4/5).