PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Mitchell (kids music) albums $5 (as well as many more)

sf333
12-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Google is offering $4.99 albums and .49 songs today. There are 4 Elizabeth Mitchell albums for $5. Great kids' music.

https://market.android.com/details?id=artist-Acif2cswyyfu52ajqmo5yhdlwny&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFydGlzd C1BY2lmMmNzd3l5ZnU1MmFqcW1vNXloZGx3bnkiXQ..

RedSuedeShoes
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM
I agree - this is great kids' music. And stuff I can actually enjoy listening to as well! I think we have all her albums already, but someone should definitely take advantage of this.

pastrygirl
12-20-2011, 07:14 PM
We've been listening to her albums for 5.5 years, and still love them! They're always on in both of our cars.

candaceb
12-20-2011, 10:59 PM
I know I should be able to find the answer to this question, but I'm tired and I'm sure someone here knows... how does the music from the android market work? can you only use it on a droid? I have an iphone and use itunes so it does me no good if I can't get it into itunes.

sf333
12-20-2011, 11:06 PM
I know I should be able to find the answer to this question, but I'm tired and I'm sure someone here knows... how does the music from the android market work? can you only use it on a droid? I have an iphone and use itunes so it does me no good if I can't get it into itunes.

You can download it to your computer and then transfer to iTunes. I've found it to be a PITA but there may be an easier way...:)