PDA

View Full Version : Cozy Coupe peak age question

cutlerj
12-21-2011, 12:08 PM
I got a good deal on a Cozy Coupe but am trying to decide whether to give it to my 20 month old daughter for Christmas or wait until her 2nd Birthday in the spring. What age did your kids enjoy this the most?

katydid1971
12-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Well since my DD used it as a walker pushing it around the living room at 11 months I don't think 20 months is too young. It is one of the most favorite toys my kids ever got. DS still trys to get in it once in a while even though he's way too big for it ;) (he's 6 1/2). Get it now, that will give your DD 4 more months to enjoy it.

BabyBearsMom
12-21-2011, 12:22 PM
My 20 month old loves it and has since she was 12 months. I think she will still play with it next summer.

cutlerj
12-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks for your quick replies! I am just thinking if this is something she will play with for a while, it might be best to wait until her Birthday to give it to her so then she can play with it outside. We don't really have a good straight away for her to ride it in our house.

edurnemk
12-21-2011, 02:09 PM
DS got his at 23 months, I do wish we'd gotten it sooner, sine he really enjoyed it. I'd say he used it frequently until 3.5 yo.

new_mom_mry
12-21-2011, 02:26 PM
If DS uses the Cozy Coupe outdoors, then will it scratch our hardwood floors if we bring it inside and let him use it indoors???

lowrioh
12-21-2011, 02:52 PM
I would give it to her now. DD1 loved the Cozy Coupe when we got it for her at 18 months and DD2 already likes climbing in and out. (she is a really early walker). We actually have 2, one for outside and one inside :bag
DD1 used to park it in front of the TV and watch Blues Clues....it was too cute.

lowrioh
12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks for your quick replies! I am just thinking if this is something she will play with for a while, it might be best to wait until her Birthday to give it to her so then she can play with it outside. We don't really have a good straight away for her to ride it in our house.

I wouldn't worry about having a straight away. My kids like sitting in it and pretending that they were driving.