PDA

View Full Version : Tervis travel tumbler - good deal?

sf333
12-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Yesterday I bought a Tervis travel tumbler (16 oz with lid) at Hallmark and used the $5 off $10 purchase coupon. After coupon, it was $11.99. Is that a great deal or can I find that price or lower online? I ask because I have another coupon and will go get another if it's worth it. TIA.

By the way, this probably has been mentioned before but MANY magazines have this coupon. I had 3 just from the magazines that I subscribe to.

Mikey0709
12-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Good question - so i'm bumping up cause I wanna know too! I don't have any of these yet - but would love to try them. This seems a LITTLE better than the 20% off you can get at Bed Bath with their frequent coupons....

ANyone have input?

missprettychemist
12-22-2011, 10:21 AM
There was a deal posted on here for Beals florida for Christmas ones they were discontinuing that averaged to $3 each or so with free shipping so it depends on if you are picky with the design.

sf333
12-22-2011, 01:24 PM
There was a deal posted on here for Beals florida for Christmas ones they were discontinuing that averaged to $3 each or so with free shipping so it depends on if you are picky with the design.

I ordered several of those and they were all canceled. :(

Went back to Hallmark today with another coupon and found the 16oz for $13.99 so I got it for $8.99 AC.