PDA

View Full Version : Halo Heaven 50% off already DIRT CHEAP pettis, tutus, wings, wands, bows, etc.

Jo..
12-21-2011, 10:45 PM
50% off with code 2012

I can't believe the prices on this site. Pettiskirts $5-$8 BEFORE the code. ($2.50-$4 a/c)

Free ship on $20+

http://www.haloheaven.com/

Sounds too good to be true, but people here have ordered from them before and love them

http://www.fishingfordeals.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3986964&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

JanBaby
12-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Holy moly. I need favors for a princess birthday party next month - perfect!

Thanks Jo!

ETA: Ordered 12 wings, 2 doz flower clips and 12 wands! I hope they all ship...

corrie23
12-21-2011, 11:01 PM
LOL I was just over there trying to decide if I need anything because the prices are just about too good to pass up.

I've ordered headbands, pettiskirts, and flower clips from them before and have always been happy.

DietCokeLover
12-21-2011, 11:06 PM
I've ordered from them and was pleased. I stocked up the last time they had a big sale.

wellyes
12-21-2011, 11:40 PM
I just ordered:
2 wands
1 butterfly wing
1 pixie wing
2 pettiskirts
2 tutus
1 pom pom dress
12 sunglasses
carnation headband
ballet slippers

for $24. If even half of it's usable I got a fantastic bargain. Thank you!

R2sweetboys
12-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Wow, thanks Jo! I don't have girls and my youngest is almost over the dress-up stage but I'm still seeing some cute stuff for party favors and for my 5 year old nieces. The prices are good WITHOUT the 50% off, the discount makes it a slammin deal!! I managed to restrain myself and only place one small order from Land's End this week but I may just blow it with this one. :tongue5:

mypa
12-22-2011, 12:57 AM
Thanks! I ordered some flower pens. Helps to keep track of my pens when there is a big flower on top! Going to give some out as gifts.

dukie41181
12-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Wow! Thanks for the info! I just got a bunch of stuff for my daughter who is very much into princesses...she will think she's a princess! I am thinking of doing a princess party for her birthday in February so I grabbed 8 princess capes for party favors just in case. I figured it would be worth the $16 risk. :)

Jo..
12-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Bump because yesterday I thought the code was only one day. Turns out it is still active.

anonomom
12-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks, OP! I just got tutus, wings and hair clips for birthday party favors, plus several other hair clips, all for $20.xx.

newnana
12-22-2011, 10:23 AM
The email I got said it's good through the end of the year.

I love their stuff. And the staff is super helpful. I ordered a bunch of capes for DD's Halloween party at school for the kids to decorate their own superhero capes. The kids loved it, boys and girls. I'm trying to decide if I *need* anything (need being a relative term), because these prices are great.

And as always, they have free shipping on orders over $20.

Love these guys

Melaine
12-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Sorry I didn't see this and re-posted.

Has anyone washed the pettiskirts? We have a similar looking one from Target that I have been able to wash delicate and hang dry. The girls wear them with leggings and shirts. Would these work like that, or are they strictly dress-up wear?

jvs195
12-22-2011, 10:51 AM
It just worked for me. Thanks for posting - I got some cute things to try for DD and niece to dress up. Spent $30 and got a trunk full of pettiskirts, gloves, hats, halos, wands, ribbon etc.. Glad to see the reviews.

Jo..
12-22-2011, 11:07 AM
I was able to hold out last night, but this AM the temptation was too much to resist. I got an INSANE amount of stuff for DD for $20.69

All told I got two pettiskirts, a wand, THIRTY hair clips or bows, ballet slippers, and seven headbands...for twenty bucks!:47:

Large:Red/Royal Blue Pettiskirt $4.00 for my firecracker
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Red-Royal-Blue-Pettiskirt-YOU-CHOOSE-SIZE-/18/!CDo72hgCWk~$(KGrHqF,!hME0fwn8KyrBNPPH7pVww~~0_35. JPG

Large-Cheetah/Chocolate Pettiskirt $4.00
http://www.brunettesboutique.com/product_images/t/783/Pettiskirt_Cheetah_Chocolate.1329C__47457_zoom.png

Medium Pink Ballet Shoes by the pair $1.00
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/balletslippers.jpg

TWO Marabou Carnation Headband for $1.75 (87 cents each) lavender and hot pink
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/crystalcarnhb1.jpg

to be continued...BBB is limiting my images. :ROTFLMAO:

Jo..
12-22-2011, 11:08 AM
The rest of my 20.69 order…
(5) 6" crochet headbands in orange, lavender, purple, pink, and hot pink. (shown here worn as tube tops with the pettiskirt) 30 cents each. These snuck into my cart by accident. I was going to only buy one or two to match a petti, so I screwed up to the tune of $1.50 :ROTFLMAO:
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/0346.jpg

Pink Nylon Butterfly Wands 50 cents
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/nylonbflywands.jpg

Assorted Love Flower Clips 1 dozen $3.37
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/loveflower.jpg

Carnations Clips Lavender by the dz 1 $1.50
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/carnations.jpg

C-Small Purple Crochet Daisy Clips by the pc (2 ) 30 cents each (in closeout section)
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/pnkcrochdais.jpg

4 pairs mini korker clips at 62 cents per pair
http://www.haloheaven.com/images/minikorkerhc3.jpg

minnie-zb
12-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Fabulous! We are doing a butterfly party next year and I stocked up on all kinds of fun decorations and wings for the girls.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Jo..
12-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Sorry I didn't see this and re-posted.

You probably didn't see it because I originally posted Halo HAVEN. I am not known for my spelling skills. :bag

calv
12-22-2011, 11:29 AM
so how you do order bows? must order 12 at a time? and all the same? to get the following rates:

apprx. 4in. Satin Bows on Alligator Clips
$7.50 dz.

apprx. 4 in. Grosgrain Bows
NOTE: ALL PICTURED COLORS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
$13.75 dz.

Chunky Bows
4.5 inch.
$6 dz. Grosgrain Bows
Animal Prints $1 more

http://www.haloheaven.com/bows.html

rachelh
12-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Just wanted to weigh in since I have ordered from them. Basically you get what you pay for. I would order from them again in a heartbeat but if yopu are looking for something that will hold up...
I ordered DD a pettiskirt for her birthday party and it ripped after one wear. I also ordered a couple headbands that are not great quality. Ordered some necklaces, leotards, feather boahs, tutus, and leotards that were all decent. For the price I paid for the items and I cannot complain but if you are expecting good quality items....

Melaine
12-22-2011, 12:05 PM
You probably didn't see it because I originally posted Halo HAVEN. I am not known for my spelling skills. :bag

We forgive you, bargain hunting skills are much more useful.

Mim
12-22-2011, 12:06 PM
I LOVE this site! My only complaint is that certain colors/styles that I've wanted sell out quickly!

So we got one of the pettiskirts a couple months ago. My DD is 6yo and she absolutely LOVES it, as do all of her friends who come over and play. We constructed DD's entire Halloween constume from Halo Heaven...Fancy Nancy! The pettiskirt, feather fan, gloves, halo with streamers, wand with bell, punky hair braid thingies, wings and more have all held up perfectly through 3 kiddie Halloween parties (one with a bouncy house), 1 school parade + party, and actual Halloween trick or treating. I think we lost 1 feather from the fan, but that is it.

Since then, she has worn the pettiskirt multiple times per week as have her friends who come over and fight over wearing it. IMHO, the pettiskirt is much more durable and substantial than the usual light weight dress up stuff. Yes, DD has worn it as a regular skirt, too. I can't tell you how many people have asked us where she's gotten it. You couldn't beat the price even before 50% off.

Some of their "goodie bag" type items I've purchased is of similar ilk to Oriental Trading. In fact, I have the safari coin purses from HH for goodie bags and the packaging actually had Oriental Trading on the sticker label.

Order quickly before the selection dwindles!

-Mim

MamaInMarch
12-22-2011, 12:36 PM
I just fed my addiction with things for DD's hair. I hope I can hide all these boxes from DH!

Melaine
12-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Thanks Mim for the review....that makes me SUPER tempted. I also just had "the talk" with DH about money (again!), so I must refrain.

corrie23
12-22-2011, 01:29 PM
Ugh, you had to tell me that the code was still active? Now I'm in for 2 orders. I may be giving out flower hair clips for TOTing next year at this rate ;)

MommyAllison
12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Whooooooa!! Thank you, Jo!! I've been wanting to buy some clips and headbands for DD2, but hadn't yet...this sale is amazing! I got:

9 pairs of korker bows
2 dozen regular bows
1 dozen skinny stretchy headbands to add bows/flowers to
11 flower headbands
1 dozen flower clips

for $21.xx shipped!

essnce629
12-22-2011, 05:56 PM
It's a great site! A few months ago I was able to buy Christmas gifts for all 4 of my best friends daughters (aged 2-5). For $25 shipped I was able to get all of them tutus, wings, headbands, and wands. They just got their gifts a few days ago and loved them. Here's a pic of them all dressed up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/essnce629/IMG_5269.jpg

Jo..
12-22-2011, 06:33 PM
It's a great site! A few months ago I was able to buy Christmas gifts for all 4 of my best friends daughters (aged 2-5). For $25 shipped I was able to get all of them tutus, wings, headbands, and wands. They just got their gifts a few days ago and loved them. Here's a pic of them all dressed up.

SO cute! Now I wish I had bought wings!

lisa928
12-22-2011, 06:49 PM
How often do they have a sale like this? They are so cute, but the colors I would prefer are all out. I would rather watch and maybe try for next time if they come around often.

wellyes
12-22-2011, 06:55 PM
How often do they have a sale like this? They are so cute, but the colors I would prefer are all out. I would rather watch and maybe try for next time if they come around often.
I assume the sale is to clear out inventory of less popular colors.

essnce629
12-22-2011, 07:07 PM

I checked the old post and it looks like I bought all our stuff on October 13th.

dylansnan
12-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Anyone get a shipping notice for this stuff yet? I realize it's been less than a week, i guess I'm impatient :D

~Cindy

corrie23
12-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes,
Mine shipped yesterday and is scheduled to arrive on the 31st.

minnie-zb
12-29-2011, 12:45 PM
Anyone get a shipping notice for this stuff yet? I realize it's been less than a week, i guess I'm impatient :D

~Cindy

Nope, haven't heard anything yet.

Jo..
12-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Nothing!

Eeek!

keckert
12-29-2011, 02:15 PM
I can't wait for my daughter to see all the hair bows! She's obsessed and we keep 'misplacing' them.

Jo..
12-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Still no shipping notice. I checked their site and it says it may take 7 business days just to process the order, before it even ships out. They have another couple of days.

wellyes
12-30-2011, 09:41 PM
None for me. I'll be sad if it gets cancelled. Not just because I want the stuff (how have I never heard of pettis until now?). But because it took a bit of doing to spend $40 there!

corrie23
12-30-2011, 10:09 PM
FWIW, I placed an order the day that the sale went live (Wed 12/21) and a second order early the next morning (Thur 12/22). I received shipping notices for both of them exactly 7 days after they were placed (so 12/28 and 12/29 respectively) but with the holidays and the weekend, it was more like 3-4 business days.

Mim
12-31-2011, 06:01 PM
I ordered that afternoon of 12/21, a few hours after I got the email 50% off notice. Shipping confirmation 12/27, box arrived today 12/31.

My cousin also ordered ($200 of stuff before 50% off!!) that afternoon and got a shipping confirmation last week. Don't know if it arrived today, too.

fyi.

Mim

anonomom
12-31-2011, 06:43 PM
no shipping notice yet. I ordered on 12/22. I'm starting to get nervous...

mominjune
12-31-2011, 07:16 PM
I ordered the last hour of the sale. I got an order confirmation but don't remember getting a shipping confirmation.

We got our package on Thursday. Really cute stuff! My girls are wearing their punk hair accessories and flower clips today ;)

MommyAllison
12-31-2011, 09:21 PM
I ordered on the 22nd and haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. They charged my card on Tuesday though, so I hope everything is on it's way! So anxious to try things on DD2!

Jo..
12-31-2011, 10:37 PM
Ordered 12/22 and paid PP. No shipping notification yet

corrie23
01-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Well, this is disappointing...I placed 2 different orders. For both I initially indicated that I didn't want them making substitutions, but then I sent CS an email the same day as my 2nd order (I'd placed the 1st order about 12 hrs. earlier) and I included my order numbers and said subs. were fine.

Got my first "shipment" yesterday. It seems that it was actually my second order. I had ordered 10 different "types" of items (bundles of clips, multiples of certain items, etc). and they sent one item. On my packing slip, the only thing is a highlight of the single item and a highlight on the "no" for my substitutions indication. There is no note saying that the other items were O/S or that I was getting a refund or anything. I just checked my tracking info from FedEx and it lists that package as 2 lbs and the package from the other order at 3 lbs. so I don't imaging that I'm going to receive much from that order either. Pretty disappointed. I had visions of tons of fun things and now we seem to be getting almost nothing.

FWIW I have not seen a refund on my credit card. I plan to try to contact the company after the holiday to just clarify that there are no other shipments pending and that a refund has been issued.

For those of you who actually are receiving a bunch of stuff, is it what you ordered or is it mostly substitutions? I have trouble believing that I ordered so early on in the sale and they were out of almost everything already. Boo.

Mim
01-01-2012, 12:46 PM
I've ordered from them a bunch and never had a problem. I would call on Tuesday and inquire (contacts is on webpage).

I said "no substitutions" but got everything. In the past I said "no substitutions" and got my order sans out of stock stuff (they don't let you know in advance, it is just on your packing sheet). Paid by cc literally within 2hrs of getting the 50% off email on 12/21.

There is a new "backordered" message on their website:
"Backorders

All orders placed with these backorders on them will be held until this shipment arrives in our warehouse. If you need other items shipped out immediately then please place a separate order for those items."

Again, I would call if you are nervous.

-M

MommyAllison
01-01-2012, 02:52 PM
For those of you who actually are receiving a bunch of stuff, is it what you ordered or is it mostly substitutions?

I am wondering this, too. I said yes to substitutions, but now I'm wondering if I'm actually going to get any of what I ordered? :(

MamaInMarch
01-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Tried to call them today just to see what is going on. The message says they will have the phones turned off at noon each day this week (according to the web site they are on mountain time) to catch up on orders. It also states that they are still working on the orders from 12/21. And that if someone needs something to email them.

I know they are a small company but it will really stink to wait all this time and get substitutions or nothing at all. I did allow subs with the note that I did not want any camo stuff, but I have to say it did not occur to me that they would sub the assorted groupings. I guess I was only thinking of the single item korkers and having it switched to a different color... I really hope I don't get a box full of subs that I hate!

Jo..
01-03-2012, 04:54 PM
delete dp

Jo..
01-03-2012, 04:55 PM
I called them at 8AM central and got the same message. It seems that their phones are off all day every day.

I emailed them and have not heard back

I looked them up on the BBB and they have an F.

Ugh. So not what I need.

Especially since I am STILL trying to get my $2+++ back from 1800baskets (the scumbags). I am about to open a PP dispute.

Jo..
01-03-2012, 10:23 PM
This is really a nail biter since we are moving Friday. GAH! I wonder if I should just cancel.

Hi, I placed this order 12 days ago and still haven't received a shipping notification. Can you help?

Thanks,

Jo

Hello,
I apologize about the delay we are a little behind on orders do to the 50% sale, you will get tracking information when your order has shipped.

Thank you so much!
Tammy
Halo Heaven

wellyes
01-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Won't it just go through with your mail forwarding?

Jo..
01-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Won't it just go through with your mail forwarding?

It's fedex, not sure how that works. At any rate, I *think* my house will still be standing for a week or so. Hope it gets here before then!

ljpmom
01-03-2012, 10:41 PM
I ordered on the 22nd of December and just got my shipping email and it is supposed to be here on the 5th. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I have ordered from them and have had no problems before and this is the longest I have had to wait for shipping, but I am sure they were slammed with that sale. Hopefully everyone will get their emails soon.

corrie23
01-03-2012, 11:38 PM
It still doesn't explain though why my orders shipped right away and yet they're sending just a tiny fraction of what I ordered. I guess I'll try an email. I'd love to hear that they're sending the other items later, but I have serious doubts that they'd be in a rush to pay for free shipping twice on each of my two orders.

ljpmom
01-04-2012, 01:05 AM
On one of my past orders I selected that I did not want substitutions and when something was out of stock they refunded me. On a more recent one they marked one of my items out of stock but then it showed up in the mail a week or two later, I had completely forgot about it, but was happy to see it show up and I wasn't charged shipping etc., I think it was just not in stock at the time I ordered and they knew it was coming shortly so they sent it when it came in stock. Hopefully the same will be for you as well.

indigo99
01-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Can someone tell me the sender on the shipping confirmation email? Is it the same as the order receipt?

corrie23
01-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Can someone tell me the sender on the shipping confirmation email? Is it the same as the order receipt?

The shipping confirmation email comes from FedEx (specifically [email protected]) the body of the email identified HALO HEAVEN as the sender of the package.

MommyAllison
01-04-2012, 08:38 PM
This is really a nail biter since we are moving Friday. GAH! I wonder if I should just cancel.

On their FB page, people are posting that they received their orders from 12/21 and 12/22 without ever getting a shipping notice. Whatever is going on, I think one polite, apologetic, informative email to everyone who ordered from the big sale would go a long way! Why do businesses have trouble with communication?!

paysensmom
01-04-2012, 08:52 PM
I just checked my paypal account and I was charged but I never even got a confirmation email let alone a shipping one....

Radosti
01-04-2012, 09:02 PM
I just got a FedEx notification

corrie23
01-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Well, if this helps instill some hope, I got my second order today (which was the first one that I placed on 12/21). It was received complete. I still have no idea why the second order that I placed 12 hrs. later was received sooner and contained almost nothing.

I emailed a different CS rep yesterday to inquire since there had been no note indicating why the other items weren't included or if they were coming later and I hadn't been refunded. The CS rep wrote me back promptly asking what I was missing but I haven't heard back yet. I'm hoping that it will get straightened out soon. I'm sensing that their intentions are good but that they're having some difficulty with execution right now.

anonomom
01-04-2012, 09:51 PM
I just got a FedEx notification

Me, too! :cheerleader1:

MamaInMarch
01-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Me three!! Yay!

minnie-zb
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Me four. It says my package ways 4 pounds. Yowser.

dylansnan
01-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Got my shipping notification last night- says it will arrive tomorrow!! I placed my order in the morning on the 23rd.

MommyAllison
01-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Still no shipping notice here (ordered on 22nd) :( not very happy that they charged my card over a week ago and I have nothing!

Jo..
01-05-2012, 01:09 PM
I just got a pp refund of 60 cents. haven't got my package yet. They must have canceled the crotchet hair clips or two of the headbands (no biggie, and I appreciate the prompt refund)

MamaInMarch
01-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Got my shipping notification last night- says it will arrive tomorrow!! I placed my order in the morning on the 23rd.

They must be all over the place with that sale. I ordered the morning of the 22nd and got my shipping notification at the same time. Won't be here til Saturday but that could just be our distance from their warehouse. Just as long as I get what I ordered and not a bunch of subs or cancels, I'm good.

ETA: I got a Paypal credit of $1.84. Looks like that would be 2 of the mini korkers... I hope that is not a boding of bad things in the box!

jvs195
01-05-2012, 02:05 PM
I got my package yesterday (no shipping notice unless it went to spam) and I think it's all there, but I haven't gone through it yet. I was getting worried and about to try to cancel based on the reactions here. Glad I waited it out.

MommyAllison
01-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Still no shipping notice here (ordered on 22nd) :( not very happy that they charged my card over a week ago and I have nothing!

Ok, just got a UPS shipping notice! Fingers crossed that I don't get a bunch of subs.

sidmand
01-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Just got my shipping notice at 7:30 tonight. I'm actually kind of excited...it might be like a grab bag of things! And if it wasn't for this board I probably wouldn't have even realized it hadn't arrived yet. Sad, I know, but in the craziness of the holidays I completely forgot about it and it wasn't for anything coming up soon.

MommyAllison
01-06-2012, 06:53 PM
My order came today! (I only live a few hours from their warehouse) So here was my order:

9 pairs of korker bows
2 dozen regular bows
1 dozen skinny stretchy headbands to add bows/flowers to
11 flower headbands
1 dozen flower clips

for $21.xx shipped!

I said I was ok with substitutes, and I did get a few. I ordered 5 of the Icy Rose headbands, and they substituted different colors on all of them (orange instead of red, lavender instead of purple, ivory instead of white, navy instead of brown, light blue instead of turquoise). One of my mini korkers was subbed for a different color (pinks instead of hot pink bubbles). I got two hot pink crystal spring daisy headbands instead of one of those and one hot pink crystal mum headband - but I don't know if that was a mistake, because it wasn't written as a sub on my invoice. Everything else came as ordered, and the quality seems fine. My 2 dozen assorted bows are actually 24 different ones, which is so kind of them! (Rather than just sticking the leftovers in and getting 5 orange bows, 6 forest green bows, etc)

Overall, I'm happy, and I would order again. Communication wasn't good, but I appreciate that the subs seem thoughtful (trying to find similar colors to subsitute). Hope this detailed substitution report helps some who are waiting and wondering about their own orders. :)

wellyes
01-07-2012, 07:39 PM
My order came in today - I never got any emails from them, but that's OK. I got what I ordered, or close enough that I don't notice. I'm happy with the quality except for the party favors I ordered (sunglasses) - which - honestly for the price, was fair enough.

Good sale because it exposed me to a company I'd never even heard of before. I will order some capes / cloaks for DD's upcoming 4th birthday.

heatherandlouis
01-07-2012, 07:42 PM
I got my large order in 5 days! Everything was perfect and great quality. I did write that I needed it for a specific date so maybe that makes a difference.

mypa
01-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Got my order today as well. Everything was very nice, will definitely order from them again. DD loved the halo headband and the wand. I was afraid the halo might be scratchy/stiff but it was soft and stretchy. Next time I'll get the wings and tutus. DD rejects anything scratchy.

I also got 2 dozen flowered pens, now I have a nice bouquet and hopefully won't keep losing pens.

Got the camo outback hat for DS and it's also very nice, lightweight but holds its shape, not bad for $2.50.

OP, thanks for letting us know about the deal and introducing us to this company.

Melarina
01-07-2012, 10:08 PM
I was pleasantly surprised that I received my entire order with the exception of one 47 cent hair clip -- which was already refunded via Paypal. Happy with the order and appreciate the information on the sale -- thanks OP!

nrp
01-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Has anyone else not received their order? I ordered late (12/30). My CC was charged on 12/31 and other than the original order confirmation on 12/30 I've received no communication. I emailed them this morning but haven't heard back.

dylansnan
01-13-2012, 08:30 PM
I think they are really backed up and also having staff issues- check their FB page. People are updating when they are getting their shipments and when they ordered. I got my order from the 23rd last Saturday, got the shipping notice maybe 2 days before that.
HTH

Jo..
01-17-2012, 12:37 PM
I finally got a chance to open my box today. There was only one cancellation (crochet hair clips 60 cents, which they refunded before they shipped), and no subs!

I think the $4 pettis, the 50 cent butterfly wand, and the 12 cent carnation hair clips were unbelievable steals.

I will likely throw a fairy party for DD next year and buy wings, wands, etc from them for all of the girls. I am just super pleased.

div_0305
01-17-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm really happy with my purchase as well. I thought the shipping time was fine--they shipped it within 7 calendar days of my order. The tutus and pettis are ADORABLE. The hair clips are pretty. One item was damaged, and a replacement was quickly shipped to me.

FTMLuc
01-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Anyone else still waiting to receive their order? I placed mine on 12/29 and no shipping confirmation or order delivered as of yet.

chickadee
01-18-2012, 04:23 PM
I did not order with this deal, but think their wings look really cute and want to order from them later. Are any wings better for 3 and 4 year olds than others? I saw some on clearance but wasn't sure if they all would fit 3 - 4 year olds. Do you think I should wait for another promo deal or just order? They are pretty cheap even if they don't last for a very long time. I really just want them for my girls who love to play dress up but might have them be an Easter gift if I get them near that time.

I wonder if I place a regular order without a promo code if the delivery will be better...

Thanks!

minnie-zb
01-19-2012, 12:17 PM
I just finally opened my box. I ordered for a birthday party later this year.

I got everything, but did have some subs on the wings -- no big deal. The wings are smaller, but I wasn't really worried about size as I figured we could use them for the girls or I could even use them for decorations. Between this and the stuff I've gotten from Oriental Trading it is going to be a festive Butterfly Bash! :)

mypa
01-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Does anyone know how often they run the 50% off sale?

Jo..
01-19-2012, 12:50 PM
I just finally opened my box. I ordered for a birthday party later this year.

I got everything, but did have some subs on the wings -- no big deal. The wings are smaller, but I wasn't really worried about size as I figured we could use them for the girls or I could even use them for decorations. Between this and the stuff I've gotten from Oriental Trading it is going to be a festive Butterfly Bash! :)

You just gave me an idea. Every year my local garden forum group has an annual spring fling. We trade plants, bring dishes to pass, door prizes, and kiddie activities/favors.

Last year I signed up for all of the children's party favors, and took butterfly lollipops, decorate your own peat pot, ladybug bubbles, etc...all from oriental trading.

This year I can step it up a notch and get the girls butterfly wings and wands from Halo Haven (any suggestions for the boys)?

I also plan on making potato candy
http://testkitchen.marthastewart.com/2011/03/4917.html
http://lh5.ggpht.com/-dIFWJa0syvA/TXEIGSj6dkI/AAAAAAAACxY/rgkGhn-2U9Q/Photo%252520shoot%252520Irish%252520potatoes.jpg?i mgmax=512

and carrot patch hummus
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/carrot-patches-688927/
http://familyfun.go.com/assets/cms/recipes/carrot-patch-fall-recipe-photo-260-FF0908SNACKA04.jpg

minnie-zb
01-19-2012, 01:18 PM
This year I can step it up a notch and get the girls butterfly wings and wands from Halo Haven (any suggestions for the boys)?

Very cute!

Love the carrot & hummus idea, I'm going to pin that sucker.

How about bug catching stuff for the boys? I've seen things like that at the dollar store.

cntrymoon2
01-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Does anyone know how often they run the 50% off sale?

They have said on their facebook page that they aren't going to run it again because they were so slammed with orders and they couldn't get them out in a timely fashion. I guess lots of people complained. :-( Too bad for the rest of us because the prices were awesome!