PDA

View Full Version : Lands End return questions & Sunshower Parka question (xpost in bargains)

AnnieW625
12-21-2011, 11:23 PM
x posted in bargains forum as that is where all of the Lands End talk seems to be.

I got my sun shower parka and it is narrow in the shoulders so I need to order the next size bigger. I can return to Sears, but the price online is now $20 higher because I got it 30% off last week so my question is that if I return it by mail and exchange it for the next size bigger will I get it at the same price?

Also how much is Lands Ends return shipping? (It came in a box about the size of calendar or book box you'd get from Amazon)

Or should I call Lands End and see if they will do an exchange over the phone for the same price and return the other jacket to Sears.?

(FWIW, last week my Sears was out of the jacket in a large also IIRC and it's outerwear clearance time so I doubt they will have any more in stock).

Also if anyone has the Sunshower parka and has broad shoulders and that is the only reason you need a larger than normal size, is the jacket overly baggy? I am a little overweight, but no where close to obese so I am worried that the jacket will be too baggy.

ett
12-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Call them and ask to do a reorder. You get the same price you paid last week + free shipping, and then you can return the other one to Sears.