PDA

View Full Version : How easy to return at Disney Store?

kaitlyns.mom
12-26-2011, 01:37 AM
We bought DD two costumes from The Disney Store and we are thinking about returning them both. We kept the tags on one and decided not to give it to her last minute, and the other one was given to her by my parents BUT it spreads glitter like nothing I have ever seen. We left their house and every.single.thing had glitter on it. But we took the tag off that one (and it was thrown away) before realizing how bad it was going to be. I want to replace it with another one from My Little Dress-Up shop that won't be so... generous with the sparkles. Plus they seem so much more comfortable.

Anyway - have you returned to The Disney Store? Any chance of getting a refund on the dress even without tags due to the glitter issue?

briarrose
12-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Do you have a receipt? Most of the older style princess dresses went on sale and we just put out newer spring versions. We will take back without the tags (as long as they don't look worn), but without the receipt, you will get the current sale price on a merchandise credit. Also, if you don't have the receipt or the tags, it may take a bit of time for the cast member to find the prices if they are out of stock on the dresses. Be prepared to wait.

HTH
Barb

kaitlyns.mom
12-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Do you have a receipt? Most of the older style princess dresses went on sale and we just put out newer spring versions. We will take back without the tags (as long as they don't look worn), but without the receipt, you will get the current sale price on a merchandise credit. Also, if you don't have the receipt or the tags, it may take a bit of time for the cast member to find the prices if they are out of stock on the dresses. Be prepared to wait.

HTH
Barb

Thanks Barb! We do have the receipt. :)