PDA

View Full Version : Need a new scale

lowrioh
12-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I've been doing WW at work but the session will be ending soon and I think that I'm just going to do it online. My bathroom scale is terrible. I can get on 3 times in 15 min and get 3 different measurements. So, does anyone have a digital scale that has good precision? I'd prefer one with a 320+pound weight limit since I'm trying to get DH to loose a few pounds.

essnce629
01-03-2012, 03:14 AM
I just got this one for Christmas and really like it:

Ozeri Touch Digital Bathroom Scale
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NXUAXW

It can store the data for up to 8 people and not only tells you your weight, but also your BMI, hydration, muscle mass, and bone mass. My mom used it while she was visiting and it said her bone density was low. She recently had a bone scan and the results were that her bone density was low and that she has osteopenia, so the scale was accurate. It goes up to 400lbs.

hillview
01-03-2012, 09:09 AM
We have this one and have had it for 9 months and really like it. It isn't fancy per se -- it is very accurate -- get on it 4 times in a row and it doesn't change. I also like that you dont have to touch it to get it to zero out -- just step on it and you get your weight (no waiting/turning it on). I've changed the batteries once in 9 months. I got it because of the 900+ reviews on it -- mostly very positive.

I will say that I weigh myself every day (as does DH) so having memory on it was not something I was in the market for.

HTH
/hillary

rachelh
01-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Hillary, which scale do you have? I did not see it in the post but I could have missed it. The one I have now is brand new and I hate it - I have to go on it 5 times to make sure its accurate. I even keep a pair of 5 pound weights next to it and use that to measure the accuracy - its ridiculous.

TY!

hillview
01-11-2012, 02:15 PM
http://www.amazon.com/EatSmart-Precision-Premium-Bathroom-Technology/dp/B002MK6QKO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_2